Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^Aiii he'z already married and he'z my bhaiyaa.

I am actually sad 2day,some1 hacked his fb page and he said something really sad in his IV.

P.S: Don't call me DD,call me sum.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Cheery
Hail To All Mighty Of This Universe
I am waiting for your diamond stunned, juicy, beautiful skinned experience and am eagerly waiting for you next film which will SURLEY BE A ABB!
 All The Best and Hope you win all Kela Awards for Best Actress and beat Katrina Kaif in the race ;)

- A Cherriyan
<Cherry On My Mind>
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: J3SANGEL

Open letter to "S" and "K" get married soon!

S kon aur K KON?πŸ˜†
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Apologies if it's long:

Dear Mohd Rafi saab (May Allah grant you a place in Jannat, Ameen),

Far as I remember I was a small child when I first heard "Barsaat Ki Raat" and I remember just looking at Madhubala next to the radio with the plaited hair listening to the song. I think this was the first song I heard from you, since then I had become a huge Mohd Rafi fan.

Huge influence from my Abba (Dad), Masha Allah he's still a huge fan, even sings a few lines when he feels like it. But anyway, listening to your songs made me think Allah gave you such an amazing voice, as a girl born in the 90's but has love for the songs from the late 50's to the current tracks. I just think that without not listening to your songs, I wouldn't have known about such beautiful songs that you sung.

One truly song I loved was Yeh Anjaan Raahein which is a rare song that some may not be familiar with but the meaning had a lot of depth but to hear your voice singing the song it made me think a lot about life. "Kismat ne woh thokar maari, dil ka sheesha toot gaya" it had a lot of true meaning to some stuff I witnessed in my life. Full credit to the lyricist for these precious lines.

If only I moved back time just to have meet you with my Abba, he would be so happy to see you. If this letter was sent when you were alive it would have been special.

Yours faithfully,

Rukhsar.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

S kon aur K KON?πŸ˜†

TOP SECRET!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

TOP SECRET!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

frm Bollywood
sharukh and Karan joharπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and frm IF
salshah and karan

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Apologies if it's long:

Dear Mohd Rafi saab (May Allah grant you a place in Jannat, Ameen),

Far as I remember I was a small child when I first heard "Barsaat Ki Raat" and I remember just looking at Madhubala next to the radio with the plaited hair listening to the song. I think this was the first song I heard from you, since then I had become a huge Mohd Rafi fan.

Huge influence from my Abba (Dad), Masha Allah he's still a huge fan, even sings a few lines when he feels like it. But anyway, listening to your songs made me think Allah gave you such an amazing voice, as a girl born in the 90's but has love for the songs from the late 50's to the current tracks. I just think that without not listening to your songs, I wouldn't have known about such beautiful songs that you sung.

One truly song I loved was Yeh Anjaan Raahein which is a rare song that some may not be familiar with but the meaning had a lot of depth but to hear your voice singing the song it made me think a lot about life. "Kismat ne woh thokar maari, dil ka sheesha toot gaya" it had a lot of true meaning to some stuff I witnessed in my life. Full credit to the lyricist for these precious lines.

If only I moved back time just to have meet you with my Abba, he would be so happy to see you. If this letter was sent when you were alive it would have been special.

Yours faithfully,

Rukhsar.

aww thats very cutee and sweet rukyπŸ€—
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AaShiQui24Ever

frm Bollywood
sharukh and Karan joharπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and frm IF
salshah and karan

@ BOLD Ewww Please!!!🀒
--HiNa-- thumbnail

@ BOLD Ewww Please!!!🀒

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok IF wale nahi but i am sure Bollywood wale i gussed righπŸ˜‰hana?
Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Open Letter to Bollywood Industry,

Thank you for glamourising baap-beti relationships in all you films with 40- 50 year old men romancing 17- 29 old women.

Yours Sincerely

Paedophiles Incorporated, and Oedipus