Jodha Akbar

Emotional breakdown !

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely n emotional episode !😊

RT - He was doing a great job in giving each shades so perfectly ! The transition  part  from anger to realize his pain was awesome !😳 

PS - She was glowing as Jodha !😳 The way she carried her as Jodha Bai was amazing today. It looks so gentle , so caring yet brave its a treat to watch both of them !😳 

Today's episode !😊

Finally Jodha winned the game .It had been shown that nearly in all game she will b the winner not ruku and soon she win the hearts of Jalal too !😳❤️ I done with this game in honour of my husband that was a great word in which makes different sort of meaning by Jodha forget to mention this 😆 its a great blooming  point  in Akdha's relationship 😳

Most expected part of Jalal to present her reward what he claimed to present but Jodha's answers irked him !

Ruks n Jalal  conversing each other , as their plan got failed. Jalal's can  b angry over  her but  he can't make her to accept his farman after all she is Jodha. She really understand about our brave Jodha ?.Knowingly, Ruku slowly pushing herself as a main catalyst to glued Akdha !😳😉

Most beautiful part when Jalal turns back to his past after watching that kid . He was sealed by his past mode , He was just recalled his bad past, how he suffered during his childhood days in which he couldn't get a true love which he ached to get it from parents. The way , he was realizing his pain n being emotional teary eyes  , and hugged that kid it was painful to watch it. As a emperor , he was heartless infront of world , but so he was a good man at heart . And soon it will bought out by his begum Jodha !😳  Adham ! try to b human ! 😆 

Worst part , Jodha rushed to seek her kanha without watching a full drama of Jalal , if she watched what was the decision done by Jalal to that kid .It might b a part of Jodha to know his another side but nothing. I hope she may get another chance to know about Jalal.😊

Loved Menavati and Jodha's scene looks so emotional , jodha trying hard to mask her tears but she found it. It will b good , if Moti bai goes to Amer but it won't happen .

I enjoyed today's episode ! 😊 🤗

Edited by archu-daffodil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_navs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the summary of today's epi i missed it unfortunately
but thanks to u 😃
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved da epi. It was worth watching. Ruqu's pale face.
Jalu nd da kid scene
chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
right word used emotional  break down ..rajat did fab job 😳 😃
cocoatree thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crazy_navs

Thank u so much for the summary of today's epi i missed it unfortunately
but thanks to u 😃

With pleasure ! 😊 
cocoatree thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

I loved da epi. It was worth watching. Ruqu's pale face.
Jalu nd da kid scene

I too enjoyed today's episode a lot !😃
Jalal with kid scene looks emotional n adorable !😳

cocoatree thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinuchinu

right word used emotional  break down ..rajat did fab job 😳 😃

Agree ! RT was awesome today !😳

😃😊

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post.

I simply loved Jalal's portions today.SUhc wide range.Gave my Rajjy so much oppourtunity to display is versatility  He was mind-blowing yet again 👏
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: archu-daffodil

Lovely n emotional episode !😊

It was a very nice episode...

RT - He was doing a great job in giving each shades so perfectly ! The transition  part  from anger to realize his pain was awesome !😳 

Heart touching...one could feel his pain...
 PS - She was glowing as Jodha !😳 The way she carried her as Jodha Bai was amazing today. It looks so gentle , so caring yet brave its a treat to watch both of them !😳 

Yup, she is graceful...parijat are adorable...😳

Lovely post archu...🤗

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

gud post!
it was a nice epi...loved all of jalal's scenes!👏
jo winning was also grt,,,,n then gracefully declining th farmaan...loved it!👏