rsood86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Much needed post...well done...
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Dude life is easy when you're either a Barun fan or a Sanaya fan but those who are Sarun fans are bashed from both the groups. So yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm kind of used to it.

well i have actually gone through that as well not for sarun though๐Ÿ˜†. so i can understand. i know being solo fan is much better๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonapri - 10 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What's the meaning of this post???
All d actors have moved on.

I don't think anyone is demanding for SaRun's show now

This post is 8 months late.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: saalu1

Chalo aagaye.. dead forum mein.. kyun nahi,, abhi unka forum mein kuch hai nahi๐Ÿ˜†

this z ipk forum and Sanaya was FL of IPK...we hv lots of thikana?? Bt hv u any thikana except ipk forum? Go to BW forum ur Barunji z now BW hero..movie relase nahi hoti to kya hua...
ky.chandratre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Catz-

this z ipk forum and Sanaya was FL of IPK...we hv lots of thikana?? Bt hv u any thikana except ipk forum? Go to BW forum ur Barunji z now BW hero..movie relase nahi hoti to kya hua...

i agree
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Dude life is easy when you're either a Barun fan or a Sanaya fan but those who are Sarun fans are bashed from both the groups. So yeah.. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm kind of used to it.

I genuinely feel sorry for some genuine Sarun fans and agree that this forum is the worst place for them .
rowan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fyi to everyone. I am not bashing anyone. Especially Barun. And o am crazy about him but tired of all this drama.

If you want check by ild post like many mentioned. I was his fan.

Also, this is my only id. Don't get into assumptions. I don't have any other id. I am not anyone else's fan.
iris_iris2 thumbnail
Bold enough to write this!! Knowing well to face lots of criticism! Bravo!๐Ÿ˜Š 
I don't go much into who says what, who wants to work where. Only thing is that its not the TIME to see them back together. I even don't take negative what is said on interview. At least things are not hidden they are not manipulated. Fans including myself spend too much time, investing or wasting time on such things its personal choice. For one its investing yet its waste for the other. Entertainment world is something that takes us away from reality into dream world and no one can deny IPKKND had created a strong powerful dream world that has forced so many writers of IF to write FF and daily clicks on the posts show that DREAM WORLD is powerful. i think for a fans that is enough. In reality the ACTOR is not bound to us because he has his own realities of HIS or HERS life.  So for my satisfaction when I see things around,, I satisfy myself with the thought " Its not the time to see them together" 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think anyone is calling SP now. Even SP channel itself has moved on and has tried to make its new offering Aastha into a M&B serial and named it IPK - Ek baar phir. The cast and crew have moved on. So why are we having the same discussions again and again. Confused. It really doesn't do any good if people keep on making posts like this. Do you seriously think SP will stop all its activities and will get Barun to do IPK season 2. I don't think so. And I think majority of the audience knows it and majority of fans know it. Sanaya has moved on, got a show on her name, Daljeet is pregnant and relaxing with her husband, Karan has a new show, Naniji, Garimaji and Mamiji and Buaji all have their own shows so no idea why you are trying to portray Sanaya and the rest of the cast as victims here. I don't see any one becoming a victim due to the show closure 9 months back.