Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: teletubby

wow...beautifully written!👏

loved jalal's emotional transformation n his dealing wid th kid!th peep into his childhood was endearing..this is th jalal who's gonna win over jo sooner or later!!😳
jalal's lecture to rukku was also quite wise n showed her immaturity!

Thank you.😃...Jalaal has a beautiful side to him but it needs to be nurtured , and he needs to believe that there is no shame or weakness in having a HEART. Jodha can do that once she stops dictating her heart.😆...Ruqqu is too immature to be called the Mughal Empress. Seriously.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Jodha was right in not accepting Shahi farmaan from Jalaal as he was not happy with her win (according to her) and had planned her defeat with Ruku...Jodha turned the table on both of them.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you.😳...Jodha's heart has the compassion, patience and infinity to fill Jalaal's heart. Isn't that what she is a combo of? Heart and spirit. Jodha will try her best to NOT see Jalaal's good side and notice her heart's slow rising to him, but she will be proven wrong because heart is the toughest muscle . 

I think the line you are looking for is - " Lekin ek deen aur imaan waala insaan ye faislaa le sakta hai."😃

Jalaal will melt to Jodha in such moments of soulmate sincerity. 😳

That compassion somehow fades away when it comes to her husband.
Originally posted by: disha15

random statement- i love ur meryl streep avi :D 

Thank you. I loved Miranda Priestly as she portrayed.😃
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: elasingh

I think Jodha was right in not accepting Shahi farmaan from Jalaal as he was not happy with her win (according to her) and had planned her defeat with Ruku...Jodha turned the table on both of them.

Yes, but she isn't farsighted enough.😆
Originally posted by: Super Kool

I take your point...😊😊

🤗
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Lovely...
Awesome heading
Very nice post
Originally posted by: sun29

you have explained it so well..loved reading it...am coming back later with my thoughts on it ..at present what  saddens me is Ruqaiyya ..let alone his wife or mallika whatever...she is his best friend ,they grew up together ,inspite of that she has absolutely no emotional connect with him...she plays mind games,plots and fans his ego and pride but she has no authority over his emotional side...if she truly was his bestie would she not have even once tried to understand his loneliness and fill it with affection ...and she does understand his lonely childhood as she told those other begums..but what is she doing about it...nothing at all...she is so full of herself ,she cannot see the emotional wreck her friend is ...

jalal indeed craves for love affection but people around him lace it with motives be it BK or MA or eve ruqaiyya ,hence whenever the old ruku did show some signs of affection he would immediately ask what she wants in return...he is used to people bargaining with him coz he is the emperor ...and that strokes his pride...and in between them comes a girl who basically wants nothing to do with him and that puts ice cold water on his male ego😆...

he is so lonely and surrounded and misguided by wrong people...poor guy ..

Thank you and i agree with you. People who have loved and taken care of Jalaal are now demanding their share of him... none of these so-called loves are selfless. Ruqqu loves herself only and we have seen enough of that. 

Jodha is raking up not just Jalaal's ego but his heart as well. In return, Jalaal is riding Jodha's psyche and forcing her to react emotionally to him without even trying.😳
Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

You shouldn't allow this kind of thieving . Go n stop this .  😡  Plz 🤓

The problem is that i cannot use my FB ID to post there.
Originally posted by: elasingh

Jodha  was right  but what is the point. Jalaal will shove it down her throat or else make her regret it.😆