Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshics

Experience with SC shows that all precaps are storms in teacups smrth. 

I think kusum Saras confrontation may happen akele main and Navin expose is still some time away. 

I have a feeling that for the Desais, the fall of pramaad has happened, now it's time for resurrection of Saras, for Kumud it started with mangalsutra ki raksha, now it's kusum who will forgive him and also bear witness to his goodness in front of Desais. 

That will be the real outcome of kusums visit I think. 

here i agree with u arshi ...i think kusum will be pivotal in bringing out the goodness of saras and redeem him in front of desais...as we need third person to redeem him and not kumud herself...as kumud will always be baised to saras ...either by love or by hatred ...but kusum will be able to see the goodness of saras and will see how he is still their with her didi as her true jijaji ...and it will be kusum i feel who will make kumud and desais both realise the true worth of saras

she may fume at saras in beginning but will surely calm down when saras justifies his  stay and will leave  with faith that saras will take care of kumud ...
mini7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Have any of guys noticed that in the last few episodes kusum has started doing a one side braid with loose bangs,...Didn't Saras like that hairstyle on Kumud...oh boy...

Saras and Kusum is a nauseating idea after the pms thing. 
Edited by mini7 - 10 years ago
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arshi, apologies for continuing weekend discussions here, but they were undoutedly more riveting than current... However just catching up now, so pardon this 😳:

Hgg bhai - Please convey my *standing-frickin-ovation* 👏 to Hgg bhabhi 😳 What an amazingly complementary two-some you are! Loved the insights, delivered in your usual brilliant clean, clear style. Just a query but... "Vatt na Katko"... Is this something like a "healthy ego"? Trying to relate 😊

smrth Bhai - You are most generous 😳 Reminds me of uni days not so long ago when single-minded focusness of academic pursuits got rewarded in kind. Seeing your comment left me feeling the same, a child-like delight and pride as though I've been handed an A-plus 😃 So, *standing-frickin-ovation* to me, I guess 😛 I only hope that this theory goes to full fruition by the culmination of SC. And that the binds tightened, are loosened by the 'Mothers' themselves here too. It would be only fitting from an aesthetic and symbiotic pov, since Mother and Child relation is so integral here. 

Regarding VC... Today's depiction was closer to what was envisioned in the source I guess... More "Guniyal's PM husband"... Thank you for the 411 regarding Sarswati. I guess that is one character "meddling" that has been well-thought out, and has covered a lot of strides in reconciling and endearing SC from his scholarly aloofness and proclivity in the source, to 'renounce'... Here, his "Mothers" (actual and substitute figures) ensure that he does not. 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini7

Have any of guys noticed that in the last few episodes kusum has started doing a one side braid with loose bangs,...Didn't Saras like that hairstyle on Kumud...oh boy...

Saras and Kumud is a nauseating idea after the pms thing. 

Great observation from you, mini7. 

So, there are pointers for Saras kusum too! 😭

I am going to discount them and live in my happy bubble 
shubsmayur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@arshi very nice post loved it, and if there is any angle for saras and kusum than i am not going to watch this show any more, i don't want to watch kusum starts having some feeling for saras and then the love triangle a big no no frm my side rather than i would be happily cherishing the old samud moments. 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubsmayur

@arshi very nice post loved it, and if there is any angle for saras and kusum than i am not going to watch this show any more, i don't want to watch kusum starts having some feeling for saras and then the love triangle a big no no frm my side rather than i would be happily cherishing the old samud moments. 

thanks dear, but kusum saras is still a mystery. so lets wait and watch. I think CVs just like to throw these little bombs to confuse us.

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Hgg bhai - Please convey my *standing-frickin-ovation* 👏 to Hgg bhabhi 😳 What an amazingly complementary two-some you are! ...

I have to second this... When Hgg came up with the blow to self-esteem of V-no-K being the Primary Reason why Kumud wants to make a go of the marriage, I didnt get it... But on further thought I have talked myself around to it...😊 

Only some one who you love deeply can really hurt you deeply.. So Saras'  Betrayal hurt Kumud (and her Self Esteem) more deeply than any other person on earth could. 

Pramad is nothing to her on an emotional, spiritual level. So whatever he does to her, the hurt and damage is only superficial, so her pain is comparatively minor in a manner of speaking...😲 

This is re-assuring in the sense that Kumud's love still exists hidden under layers of loathing, scorn and distrust...😛

Originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Curious mention: Kusum volunteered. She has made first use of her "agency" today, by putting her hand forward to provide 'support'. While Saras too exercised the "agency" bestowed on him by Third Mother to save and return Kumud's mangalsutra to her. And though ostensibly working for the same end, these two "agents" are going to be pitted opposite, even if for a little while. Fear however is that, when the two "agents" clash, the silver from their swords is going to go some way in illuminating some rather dark, conniving minds about some undeniable facts.

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...😕  Kalika ? and Pramaad?
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

I have to second this... When Hgg came up with the blow to self-esteem of V-na-K being the Primary Reason why Kumud wants to make a go of the marriage, I didnt get it... But on further thought I have talked myself around to it...😊 

Only some one who you love deeply can really hurt you deeply.. So Saras'  Betrayal hurt Kumud (and her Self Esteem) more deeply than any other person on earth could. 

Pramad is nothing to her on an emotional, spiritual level. So whatever he does to her, the hurt and damage is only superficial, so her pain is comparatively minor in a manner of speaking...😲 

This is re-assuring in the sense that Kumud's love still exists hidden under layers of loathing, scorn and distrust...😛

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...😕

What is V-na-K?

happy, i dont see loathing, i see deep anger and a desire to inflict pain. She wants to hurt him, as she is hurting.

to me all her words are said to jalao him, and torment him just the way she is tormented.

Pramaad can hurt her physically, but its saras whose dard she is still carrying

hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Hmmm, that is scary. Kusum falling for Saras will be heartbreaking. I am more inclined to look at her as an ally who will vouch for his goodness, during the time for Samud remarriage. Reaffirm VCs faith in him again, which will need something solid this time, more solid than a promise from Saras. - a personal assurance from the daughter who has filled the shoes of Kumud and on whom he has come to rely. 

I was also hoping she will get sunny too in, once she meets Saras, so the two will help him in his kasam to reform pramaad. 

arshi-
As noted by smrth... I wondered on the mangalsutra returning scene..

I took it the other way...the true pati protecting the dignity of the mangalsutra and what it represents...protecting his wife..

But then pramad before he left...said morosely no one trusts me / no one is bothereed about me types...

So I feel the story is still evenly poised
1) taking the possible new pramad track, kumud can be shown as bringing him around, pramad becomes good, saras leaves since his job is done and his 30 days promise to his original mother fulfilled. 
2) taking the old pramad track, pramad finds out about saras-kumud, both thrown out >>> This is where the next steps become illogical ..because you have kusum's decision (reasons debated so much by all of us) & saras vow becoming major road-blocks. >>> Any resolution breaks link with novel.

NOW,
I come back to smrth's prophetic distress call...on kusum

I think this is why she has been sent here...

- From #2 pramad comes to know about saras, from #1 pramad (probably) becomes good or from #2 he doesn't.
- But in either case, once exposed ...all issues are raised - kumud's character (samud have been together, were alone and will return together tomorrow, did he plant himself through his injury), VC family prestige and integrity (palming off a daughter with an affair) etc. etc.
- To save everyone - saras & kusum decide to get married...>>> Alignment with novel complete and all of us dead!🤢

Edited by hotdogg - 10 years ago
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

@Bold - Ivy, please cast some light...😕  Kalika ? and Pramaad?

Kalika and Pramad most likely, happy. Kalika's  started putting two and two together, insinuating things to Saras already. And Pramad, who never leaves a chance to be-little 'Navin', also has a new mission on his agenda. Find the elusive, Mr. Saraswatichandra. He may think that he has two thorns on his side to root out, but really it is just one massive thorn and he needs to find that connect between Saras and Kumud that will ensure he fells them both in one swoop masterstroke. Casting them and their relation in a shameful light in front of both family's. Because even VC's will not be that accomodating of Saras' presence and 'deceit' in front of Kumud's in-laws. 

To add Kusum into the mix, who always has that innate loose-cannon potential, she is very emotionally driven and if she commits the littlest of discrepancies in her interactions with Navinchandra, it is going to raise the eyebrows of the Kalika lurking around in nooks and crannies everywhere. Plus factor Alak, she will not be too happy with Kusum's arrival will she? Another witness to the cracks in BD family's respectable image. I imagine she will be putting a hawk's eye on the Sundari sisters simply because it has become a matter of keeping the score evened, and the only way she can do that is by digging into K's mystery past. Pramad's not a saint, but neither is Kumud an angel, in her pov. So any inconsistency displayed by Kumud or Kusum ought to register on her radar. Merely because she will be all about 'saving face', from now.