*Happy Birthday Ethereal A s h a N e g i * - Page 70

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Now unreserving my post. 😛 Sorry I know I am lil late. Actually was in school.. 😛
So A very very very Happy Birthday to our princess whom we love from the bottom of our hearts, none other than Sweet, cutiepie, Asha Negi !!!!! 
As you know darling, we have always prayed for your best, and this day too, we wish for all the happiness of the world , just for our beloved princess. You are one of the sweetest gems I ve ever seen on television. Your simplicity is the best thing in you. You are so genuine towards everyone, that anybody can easily get attracted towards you... Aww there is so much to say about you.

So its your day, Enjoy as much as possible! Wishing you all the happiness of the world. Eat, dance and Enjoy! And yes don't forget your fans on twitter, who are waiting for your bday tweet desperately. 😆 😛
From Ruchika 😃

Superb Post by Ruchika. Thank U. This bold point is so true.
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Superb Post by Ruchika. Thank U. This bold point is so true.
hahah, I thought I got a lil selfish 😆 😛
yeaaah ; we crossed 100 pages 🤗
Three beauties from TV- Asha Negi, Gauahar Khan and Sudeepaa Singh share their birthday today (23 August), and Tellychakkar.com dialed up their numbers to know about their plans for the day.

Firstly, we got in touch with Asha (Pavitra Rishta) who sounded quite busy, as she shared, I am shooting as of now, but I am waiting for my co stars to finish off their shoot fast, so that we can go party somewhere. Since last night, I have cut five cakes and now my cast and crew have also bought a birthday cake for me.

Asha has been cut 6 cakes 😆 Edited by ashfaque2012 - 10 years ago

Firstly, we got in touch with Asha (Pavitra Rishta) who sounded quite busy, as she shared, €œI am shooting as of now, but I am waiting for my co stars to finish off their shoot fast, so that we can go party somewhere. Since last night, I have cut five cakes and now my cast and crew have also bought a birthday cake for me.€
ashu would ve ate loads of chocolate cake😛

Awww so many cake for the barbie doll princess. SoundSoundslike ahe has had an amazing birthday and heading out for even more fun. She is so lucky.

I cant wait to watch the latest video. AshVik are on new level with the birthday segments. Sbs was sincere and sweet and the telly one seems to be good old classicac ashvik jokes and hit to the max.

Asha is one lucky girl. Love her. ❤️