Posted: 10 years ago
Fab work Huma and Ali!

https://i.imgur.com/jy6Lhsf.png

Hope you have a great birthday Asha!
Eat loads, have a ball, share some cake, don't smear it all 😛

Wishing you a great birthday and year ahead, happy 24th 😃

Edited by peachesnplums - 10 years ago
gud work huma di 👏 n all others who made dis thread...
happy birthday ashu my darling love u...❤️
wish dis year brings u a lot happines n properous 👍🏼  love u very much dear 😊 😳 muahhz😛
Happy birthday asha.
Have a rocking year.
God Bless you.

Thanks Huma Di for opening up this thread.
Asha may your special day surrounded wid happiness
Filled wid laughter,wrapped wid preasure,
Brightened wid fun,blessed wid love,
Remembered wid joy and enriched with hopes,
happy birthday,asha love you very muchEdited by jkhusi - 10 years ago
RESERVEDD !!

AWESOME THREAD GUYSS 🤗

UNRES*

Happy Birthday Ashu :*
Okay I know this is OTT but I love u guys sooo much..U guys make me Happy..like real happy..One AshVik segment nd my day is made..AshVik wud have been nothing without "Ash"
Thanking u frm the bottom of my <3 ..will love u Always..will be praying for ur bright future..Keep Smiling..Happy Birthday to one of the most Humble,genuine,Down to earth,Beautiful (inside outside) person I ve ever come across..Will always.support u..hope that smile on ur face never fades away..Hope all ur dreams and Wishes come true..Hope this be the.awesomest year of ur
life..Hope u get what all things u deserve..Hope u get
Man of ur dreams who wud love u as well as take good care of ur parents..I wish u get more time to SLEEP..Hope u never get Fat even after consuming
those millions of
calories..Stay Yourself
Please..We all Love u the way your are..Keep Smiling Ashu..Stay Blessed..!
May Bappa shower u and ur loved ones with his blessings..Love u our rockstar
Wish u a Very
Happy Birthday !!
muahhzzz :*❤️Edited by ashvikluverrr - 10 years ago
Now unreserving my post. 😛 Sorry I know I am lil late. Actually was in school.. 😛
So A very very very Happy Birthday to our princess whom we love from the bottom of our hearts, none other than Sweet, cutiepie, Asha Negi !!!!! 
As you know darling, we have always prayed for your best, and this day too, we wish for all the happiness of the world , just for our beloved princess. You are one of the sweetest gems I ve ever seen on television. Your simplicity is the best thing in you. You are so genuine towards everyone, that anybody can easily get attracted towards you... Aww there is so much to say about you.

So its your day, Enjoy as much as possible! Wishing you all the happiness of the world. Eat, dance and Enjoy! And yes don't forget your fans on twitter, who are waiting for your bday tweet desperately. 😆 😛
From Ruchika 😃
Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 10 years ago
Many Many returns of the day one of the stunning and sweetest actress on Indian telly. Hope all ur wishes come true and have a blessed year. Love u to the core u r adorable...hope u r god's loveliest gal. *hugs*🤗🤗🤗
Amazing thread lovelies! 🤗
I wonder if Asha will go see Madras Cafe as it releases on her bday and John is in it! 
awesome thread appreciate hard work of Huma & Alisia for creating such a splendid thread
thankyou