Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF- DAGGER- curve to painful memories pt-8 dec 29 pg-42 (Page 25)

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

OMG Geet was almost drowned in the pit...

but Maan saved her...

and later he kissed her...

very emotional update...

thanx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelic-eyes

priya_ya1408 IF-Dazzler
priya_ya1408
priya_ya1408

Posted: 22 September 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Thank god geet is alright now
Hope maan ki care geet ko aacha bana de
She got more injuries and needed care
Continue soon dear

angelic-eyes

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
waiting waiting...raham karo & update soon...

angelic-eyes

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Waiting for update..

angelic-eyes

angelic-eyes Senior Member
angelic-eyes
angelic-eyes

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged

hi guys...i m back...thank u so much for ur support...and love u allEmbarrassedthank u for waiting for me...Big smile...sorry i was little bit busy in my exams so couldn't update frequently and comment to other writer's story too..Ouch...m blessed to have u all maaneet readers..Big smile...i respect u all for supporting meEmbarrassed...
plz leave ur valuable comments and likes...may be update next part in 3-4 days...

DAGGER- curve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...Heart

Part-5

He bent pinched the nose of Geet and cover Geet's mouth with his to create an airtight seal...for 1-2 seconds and repeat the same for few more seconds...while doing the process he felt likes hours passed...his heart started bleeding due to pain of piercing dagger...dagger of her lifeless body...

He felt her breathing on his cheek...and like life came back to him...due to happiness he kissed her...

He kissed her...he forgot everything and kissed her like his soul came back to him...he put the pressure in the kiss...like ravishing the every bit of her sweet honey lips...he moaned in her mouth...her plump pink lips...oh god...he deepened the kiss..His heart wanted more and more...and then suddenly Sameera's face came in front of his closed eyes...

He abruptly let her on the ground without caring the sudden pushed effect...he was cursing himself for the thing he had done...he came back to his Msk avatar...he didn't glance at her...and left the place...he was walking on the road...didn't know his direction or destination...just walking like a lifeless body...the pain he want through was now pinching him...he was cursing himself for touching her...for kissing her...for liking her...Oh!!! God what I m thinking...i don't like her...no way...i love Sam...love her a lot...now the reality again hit him hard...how could Sam left him...how could she...he love her and even she loved him...than what went wrong...did he do something wrong??? He love her from his pure heart...but she trashed his heart into pieces...he felt like she crushed his heart from her foot...she left him for money...means his life is nothing in front of money...he is just a material to use for money...like money...just use and throw...he was weeping badly on the road...why mom-dad...why u both left me...u know na I loved u both a lot...he fell on the road and closed his eyes...Oh!!! God...I can't bear this pain please help me...please help me to bear this pain or engulf me in u...please...drizzling of rain started calming him...

Geet face flashed in front of his closed eyes and then he remembered how he left her...WT* how can he think about himself...his misery and all...and there may be she is doing some stupid act to put herself in danger...he started his cursing session again but for this time other reason...for leaving her...stupid Msk...ullu...pagal...how can he be so careless...this time he run to reach her...

He reached there like a leopard move...he saw her safe and sound on the floor...he took a deep breath to calm himself... she was shivering...he went near her and checked her forehead...she was having fever...he made a camp fire to warm her body but she was still shivering...finding no option to stop her shivering, he slept with her to give her warmth of his body...she nuzzled in him like she felt secure in his arms...he tagged her in himself and held her waist...

Morning rays hit his face...he was feeling fresh but want to sleep more...his dropsy eyes open for few seconds and he again closed them...he cuddled to her more...he felt like it was a dream...he moved his hand...What the hell...is the reaction he could give...he was not dreaming about last night...

He set up with a jerk...after few minutes of walking to and fro, he stopped and looked at her...he composed himself and went near her...he checked her forehead...she isn't burning now...Geet wake up...geet utho...he wanted to ask her about her whereabouts but she wasn't opening her eyes... he shake her but she didn't buzz due to tiredness...after sometime he thought to take her with himself...he can't left her there...then he scooped her in his arms and went towards his jeep...

After walking for 30 minutes he reached to the jeep...he placed her in the jeep...and went to see the engine of the jeep (arey guys jeep raat ko start nahi ho rahi thi na...yaad aaya..Big smile)

Like 15 minutes of struggle, finally jeep started...while driving, he glanced at her sometimes...she was looking serene and pure...but still the coloured of her face wasn't there...

He was concentrating on his driving...due to a turn her face landed on his shoulder...she is bliss...like some strange calmness spread over Maan...but due to driving her head slide sometimes for his shoulder...he placed her head again...but after many attempted Maan finally held her head with his one hand and drive with other...his every action depicted the care...

Like eternity, the reached KM...maan took her into the KM...Dadimaa was sitting in the living room...when she saw her grandson she waked towards him like a caring dadimaa...

Maan aap thik to hai na...Maan u r fi....just then she recognised that maan is carrying someone...she hurriedly went up to maan...Maan whoz she???Where did u find her???

Dadimaa relaxed for a bit...first let me settled her in my room...but maan...please dadimaa...he went in his room and placed her on his bed...

When he placed her on his bed she winced...aaahhh...geet what happen???Maan asked...he checked her body to see the cause of her wincing and found that her back head was having a bulge...

He called the family doctor...dadimaa wanted to know about her but maan told her after the checkup...

Doctor came and checked her...mr. khurana can I have few words with u???

Yes sure doctor...is something serious????

Can I know who is she??

Maan fumbled what to say now...wo...wo...she is a family friend...instead of saying this he said that she is family...doctor what happen can u tell me??

Mr. Khurana can u please tell me how she reached in this condition???who beat her brutally?????

Maan was shocked to hear this...

love
Suni 

i m happy with ur comments but likes are less...i want only 50 likes...i send pm to 80 people and likes are only 45-46...guys if u like my story then please hit the like but other remove me from ur buddy list because i don't want to distrub u but sending my update mails...so its a request to u all...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 01 October 2013 at 6:45am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghgeetkamaanpreet.harmannityamkd.70Parimishtyshebs786geetmerlyashmaaneetmayashrisawant7sree.maneetgurti30lenageorgesheetalvasa286pearlHanishadevikabslocksgill123mauaasweetsampa39manikka-BreakingDown-sporthy_smile28Mahimaanlehrjasika08sanghita0000shah10love2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Simran_BimpoojavermaKINGKHANFAN_Maaneet_cookie.--Zehnaseeb--dumaspriya111111khwaishfanspvdJanakivallavDonnaa

geetkamaan Groupbie
geetkamaan
geetkamaan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
So finally u have updated ...
BTW how was ur exam ?????

Coming to update , it is lovely ...
Maan is so protective towards Geet that he brought her to KM...
But what happened to Geet ????? Hope she gets well soon

angelic-eyes

Jane523 Goldie
Jane523
Jane523

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
awesome dear...
loved it...

angelic-eyes

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific update! Maan kisses her n realises wt he did! Maan confused! Takes her home n calls doc ! Dadi questions him! Doc talks to Maan abt her! update soon! Well written

angelic-eyes

Go to top