Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE SO SAD GEET WAS BEATEN AND NOT JUST ONE BECAUSE SHE HAVE SCARS POOR CHILD LOVED HOW MAAN WAS TAKING CARE TO GEET AND POOR DADIMA GEET GOT ANGRY AT HER BECAUSE IS SAM THANKS FOR THE PM 

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
nice part...
cont soon dear...
lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved the updats dear
maan is cheted by same
geet too in very bad condtion
waiting for d next part
do update the os light in d dark also
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

frnd...πŸ˜›

4 PM me...

4 comment sooo late......

ur update was  
,  ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..
u done a 
..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³.

lots of  4 u.πŸ€—..

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.S.: I Give u all Dhamki Last Time.. if u guys not comment on my creations.. next time..if like or not..m not giving any comment on urs too...Yaar..m also Human..don't think me as only commenter also as friendπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
maan taking care of geet bt ignoring his own health..
this sam har jagah aajati hai!!!!!!

Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌmaan is so sweet taking care of geet...πŸ˜ƒloved it...❀️
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for the next part...
update soon!!!
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happened dear???...plz update ch 7...
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
hi sweeties...😊
i m really sorry for the late update...i was busy in my exams...and guys i don't forget about my story but though ur comments make me feel out of the world...awesome...thanks for remembering my story...i tried my level best this tym to impress u all...and sorry for not commenting on others...but i love u all...thanks a ton...⭐️⭐️

DAGGERcurve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...❀️

PART-7

Maan after doing his tai-chi he felt little bit relaxed...whenever her name came in front of him he just lost his control...how could that girl Sam make his life living hell...i hate her...then he remembered how he talked to his dadimaa...how could i talk to dadimaa like this...she is concerned for me and what did i do...he left and moved to dadimaa's room...

Maan saw dadimaa sitting on the bed...he went near her...and put his head on her lap...Dadimaa I m sorry for my behaviour...dadimaa knew his pain so she wanted to sooth him...she start massaging his hair...maan I know...before she complete maan spoke...dadimaa plz listen to me today...I know I m not a good child of urs anymore...I know I did some wrong things but u know I love u and my family and if somebody hurt them I want leave them...

A silence prevailed in the room...dadimaa wanted to console him but knew that silence make him more comfortable than words...the pain he is having is not bearable when u love someone and she broke ur heart...

After a few minutes maan started again...dadimaa what she did to me can be bearable but what she said about my family can't be bearable...how could she???...a tear roll down from his eyes and landed on dadimaa's lap...his voice start shaking because of pain...i loved her dadimaa...why she ditched me??? Why???if she wanted money then she could ask me...i can't forget her betray dadimaa...I can't...and start crying...

Maan is a man of determination...he never shows his strength and weakness to anybody though he was fun loving guy but he never showed his weakness to anybody except dadimaa...he knew he can cry in her lap and forget about his pain...

But maan u have to take ur health seriously...u can't live ur life like this..u know u have to be strong for u, ur brother, ur sister and for me...said dadimaa and wipe his tears...u know na how much i love u beta...i care for u...i know dadimaa...i m sorry...i'll never do such type of things again...and i love u too...said maan...

Dadimaa thought about maan's journey of life...how his parents left him at such a tender age...he made himself strong for his brother and sister..he forget about himself...he became mature before the age...but what life did to him was horrible...

Dadimaa always tell him that if life gives you such experince then there is always something good behind it...maan asked her what is good behind it and she just smile and patted on his back...u will see..

Maan time always take test of everyone's strength and may be HE is taking yours now...dadimaa said...before maan can speak further he heared a scream...

Maan run to scream's direction...and stop at the sight of her treambling body...Geet was literaly treambling or can say creeping on the floor...

Maan took a step towards her and before he could step further she start sobbing and yelling to leave her...please leave me...please...I'll never leave again...please...chodo mujhe...mat maro mujhe...please...m kabhi nai jaungi yahan se...please...and again start sobbing like a small child...

Maan dragged his feet towards her and when he approached her she scream painfully...AAA...and hitting her leg and hand in the air...Maan felt dagger everytime he saw her in this type of state...he knew he has no relation with her but still he felt like to sooth her pain...to give her happiness...

Dadimaa came into the room and saw Geet's state...she felt sorry for her...she told maan to put her onto the bed...and maan forcefully grabed her and put her in a hug position for few seconds and she stop protesting  for awhile...but again she start fighting...and Maan make her to sleep on the bed...

Dadimaa seated on the bed and shifted Geet's head on her lap... Maan was standing near the window...both forget about their miseries and thought about Geet's misery...

Dadimaa patted her head to sooth her...and heared Geet's whisper of leaving her alone...shhh...its ok...its ok Geet...i m here for you...like few minutes passed and Geet felt calmness...

Dadimaa asked Maan what doctor told him and maan told her everything...

love
Suni 

i m happy with ur comments but likes are less...i want only 50 likes...i send pm to 80 people and likes are only 45-46...guys if u like my story then please hit the like but other remove me from ur buddy list because i don't want to distrub u but sending my update mails...so its a request to u all...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Waise what happened to geet ? ?
Little too curious !!!πŸ˜ƒ