awsum part 😊
sooo maan found geet bt she is soo much scared that she fainted 😭
maan trying to wake her up bt nothing so he taking to khurana mansion
continue soon
Edited by ashmaaneet - 10 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hi dear thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! Maan takes with him to KM! She is scared n faints! Well written! update soon
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
amazing update...
Continue soon..
cant wait for next part.
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update dear
so this girl is geet. she seems to be in so much pain
hope that man is maan
mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part but still its mistrious so revals the mistry soon dear want more on maaneet past nice starting thanks for update and pm 
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 2
nice part...
poor Geet...
what is she doing here?
and Maan has saved her...
cont soon dear...
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2

DAGGERcurve to painful memories...

PART-3

The man tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks but still the girl didn't response...

At that time his mobile rang...on seeing the caller ID he cuts the phone..

He again patted her cheeks but this time also she didn't respond. So, ultimately he scooped her in his arms and moved towards his car...all this time her head was resting on his chest...on reaching the car, man placed her on the passenger seat and went towards the driver seat and headed towards khurana mansion...

Meanwhile driving, his thought diverted towards his life...how life changes...when u loved someone and they left u...how much pain u have to devour in your life...first his father-mother left him and now his love...

He never thought Sameera would ditch him...he loved her and she used him only for money...he was so frustated and lost in his thought that he even didn't realise that the side person was gaining consiousness...

Her head was spining due to sever pain...she felt like someone hit her hard...she tried to capture her surrounding but due to weakness she couldn't be able to move...she closed her eyes and then the bang... whole scene came in front of her...how someone came near to her...how she scearmed for help...again her face left the colour...she looked like she had seen some ghost...she hadn't that much courage to see around and saw the next person sitting near her...

When she didn't get what to do ...AAAHHH... she just jump from the jeep

That broke the trance of maan...he immediately pulled the break with a jerk...Oh!!! God...he was hell shocked to see the girl jumped from his jeep...and that too in a steep valley...

He came out from his jeep hurriedly and saw her rolling on the slope...his face looked like he was watching some horror movie...she was the heroine doing some stunts...like thoughts left his mind to think something and he also jumped without caring the after effects...he was rolling on the slope...

She was hit by the rock on her forehead...AAAHHH...she cried in pain...and continuously rolling...

He dogged the rocks many time but couldn't be able to pass to tree branch and struck by the branch in the stomach...he yelped in pain but the scream of girl forget him about his pain...he was mentally chided himself for the careless behaviour...

The pain in scream was piercing Maan's heart...he wanted to protect her...

She was struck by the huge rock on the head and there she became unconsciousness and tugged on the rock...

Just in few seconds Maan reached the rock but couldn't be able to hang on the rock...he tried to hold on the rock...but the grip was lightning with every passing second...he tried many times to get a grip on the rock but now the pain in stomach and head was torning him and it increased by ten folds when the rope peeled his hand's skin...he was losing it...but there out of the storm he saw her face covered in blood...blood oozing out from her head...

Just for seconds he lost his life...his pain..he never bothered where he was hanggin... and tried harder this time to get a strong grip on the rock...andfinally  he was succedded in his attempt...he put his back at the rock and stand the girls around his body...

He put an arm around the girl to support her...and suddenly rain started...the whole area became silent except the poundering of rain drops on them...her serene and pure face skipped the heart beats of Maan...rain drops helped the girl to became semi-conscious ...she wimped in pain...a small cry came out of her mouth...

Maan patted her cheeks hey wake up...whats ur name???...hosh me aao...tumhara naam kya hai???

In semi-conscious state, she blurted her name...G...G...GEET in a low voice...

Maan heard the sweetest voice in his life...Geet...he murmur under his breath like he heard the musical sound..

She opened her eyes and their eye-lock make them spell bound of togetherness...

He saw the ocean in her eyes...like the black magic holding capitative of him..on the other hand she felt like warmth in his eyes belong for her...the hold they feel for each other can took the breath of anyone...

And suddenly due to slipper mud...Geet tried to move away from him but lost her balance...and slipped through Maan's arms...but Maan instantly caught her hand...now she was hanging above the deep valley with the only support of Maan's hand...

Maan who didn't see the valley depth before was astonished with back view...he was hell scared now...the valley seems to be death valley... {they can see all this in moonlight i wonder}

Maan come on try to hold come up...but due to rain its all futile...come on try harder...

Geet was feeling like she have no chance to live...she had faced a lot in her life but still she wanted to live...to take breath in beautiful world instead of getting suffocated but now...

Maan Geet try...khosish kar... u can do it...and like 10 mins of hell struggle Maan able to pulled her up...and instantly with the effect of pulling she landed on his chest...she was numb now with the effect of person's closeness...

Maan tried to move her upto the jeep and in dazzed state she followed him...

Love
Suni 

thank u guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to thank u
sorry for the short update...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...Please do give me your support, will be waiting for your response. Please do hit the like  button and leave a comment, it means a lot to me...Criticism and appreciation, both are welcomed.

link to my other works:-

MY BLOG
                                        https://yadavsunita1989.blogspot.in/2013/07/part-1.html
                         U CAN ALSO READ MY STORIES ON MY BLOG...
                                           PLZ JOIN ME ON MY BLOG...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
angelic-eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2

HEY GUYS

thank u so much for the support and love😳...but i m little disappointed with the likes...
i love writing...especially on maaneet...

i want to write more about our maaneet 😳but due to continuous decrement in likes, i m gonna discontinue my stories...

i know i m doing injustice with u lovely maaneet readers...but when i didn't get the good response,i assume i m not good enough to write on them...

so,i m sorry for the problem...

i love our maaneet alot and love u all 4 the support u give me through-out my writing

P.S.- i'll update the last part of my Os- LIGHT IN THE DARK...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the pm
n m sorry for the late reply...was out of town
read all the 3 parts at once
nice updates
loved them...
plz pm me