FF- DAGGER- curve to painful memories pt-8 dec 29 pg-42 - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
wow kya mast heart touching part! 😲
Mera to ro ro k haal be hal hogaya😭
Matlab kya feel tha...
On the whole it was a good attempt! !
improved skills must say! !👍🏼

good starting dear waiting for more update pls update soon poem was really nice its shows lots of things how happiness is imp for person is shwod by poem thanks for update and pm update next part and other story also soon waiting 
   DAGGERcurve to painful memories...

credit goes to vanshi_maaneet
                                      thanks alot dear...❤️

PART-2

As soon as the girl heard the voice she got up from her place to hide somewhere else but the moment she tried to move something fell thus making her sit on the same place due to fear...

At that moment the man looked up and he heard faint sobs of someone coming from a near by place. At first he thought it was his illusion but even after sometime the sobs didn't stop. He moved in the direction from where the sound was coming. As he came closer to the room he could clearly sense the pain in those sobs...

As the sound of footsteps was approaching her the girl cuddled up more and more into herself...she wanted to run away from there but couldn't...her fear as well as her pain was not allowing her to run...

Moreover she could clearly see the shadow of a person coming towards her...so she kept her hand on her mouth to suppress the sobs...

In that dark room, where the only source of light was the moonlight which coming from a small window...man was now standing at the door...he was trying to identify the source of those sobs but couldn't as the sobs couldn't be heard anymore...he again looked around the room...

There he saw a girl cuddled into herself...her face was hidden between her legs...

He moved towards her taking one step at a time...as he moved near her he could clearly see her state...

Her suit was of pink colour but it was torn and had mud sticked to it at places...her hair was messy. He saw her petite form...She was very thin as if she hadn't ate anything from days..she was clutching her dupatta tightly with her badly bruised...each and every part of her body depicting pain...

He moved forward and touched her shoulder...she shivered on his touch and held her dupatta more tightly cuddling more into herself...

Girl sobbing plz...leave me...i didn't do it...i'll never...never do this...plz...i...i...i m sorry...

He again tried to touch her but this time she not only jerked his hand but also stood up suddenly along with wall...but her body was still trembling in fear...

Girl( hitting her hand in air and moving backward) don't...don't touch...touch me...don't come...and she fainted...

She was about to fall when the man moved forward and encircled his arms around her waist thus preventing her from falling...

At that time, the man saw the girl's face for the first time...her curly strands were falling on her face. He moved her hair stands from his one hand and the moment he removed them he forget to blink his eyes for few seconds...the girl who was lying in his arms lifeless was an epitome of beauty and the moonlight fall on her face was enhancing her beauty more..her doe shaped eye, small but pointed nose and trembling rosy lips could flutter the heart of any person...

She was unconscious but still murmuring something continuously...he could see the tears still falling from her corner of eyes in this state also...he could feel the pain in those closed eyes..he removed those tears from her face like couldn't be able to bear the pain in this closed eyes...

The man tried to wake her up by patting her cheeks but still the girl didn't response...

At that time his mobile rang...on seeing the caller ID he cuts the phone..

He again patted her cheeks but this time also she didn't respond. So, ultimately he scooped her in his arms and moved towards his car...all this time her head was resting on his chest...on reaching the car, man placed her on the passenger seat and went towards the driver seat and headed towards khurana mansion...

Love
Suni

thank u guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to thank u
sorry for the short update...thanks guys 4 ur support and comments, likes...it means alot to me...Please do give me your support, will be waiting for your response. Please do hit the like  button and leave a comment, it means a lot to me...Criticism and appreciation, both are welcomed.

link to my other works:-

MY BLOG
                                        https://yadavsunita1989.blogspot.in/2013/07/part-1.html
                                           U CAN ALSO READ MY STORIES ON MY BLOG...
                                           PLZ JOIN ME ON MY BLOG...

NOTE- FOR PM, just add me as buddy...

Edited by angelic-eyes - 10 years ago
2 pt also verynice
conti soon plz
painful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

So Maan found Geet hiding in that dark corner and when he reached her she jst fainted.

And now Maan is taking her to Khurana Mansion.

Too curious to know what happens next.

Gr8 part.
awesome update poor geet maan found her but she thought it was the people who hurt her so sad glad she is going to be ok at least she got help awesome update thanks for the pm

Just loved it so the boy is maan hope girl geet ho waiting 4 next
amazing update...cant wait for next part..👏👏👏