Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Poluk

[

Perfectly right. MB is just not realising that her actions will simply destroy RK instead of saving him.But they have never shown MB a very matured character who can think beyond the immediate future. In fact during crusade against superstar days, Save Bhai campaign and we are all one big happy family (with Bhai) they have shown her downright stupid. And the best part is this stupidity is not attractive its a big turn off.

I wholeheartedly agree with you on this ðŸ˜† 
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well I can understand your frustration, and I don't agree with the lack of vehemence in Madhu's reactions towards Sultan whenever he gets close, i dislike his proximity to a high level and everytime he comes close i wish madhu slpas him o kick him or use her  pepper spray. I completely understand this, but don"t forget he is a psycho gangster you never know how this kind of people can react so if you use some kind of diplomacy to get out of trouble or to gain time just till the person you love is safe is not that bad either, and I'm more than sure that Madhu would have reacted once Rk is safe and do you really believe she would go with Sultan or trade her self Oh Please, she is just using this dialogue or fact because she knows this what Sultan wants so she thinks it won't be wise telling him the opposite right now BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE REALLY MEANS WHAT SHE SAID NEITHER THAT SHE WOULD DO IT.

I'm not trying to defend Madhu, but I'm really shocked to see all people getting for a fact that she intends to trade herself, i think in all this there is more than meets the eyes, she is trying given the situation to gain some time and be diplomate to not lose it all, and we know that when it comes to Rk she doesn"t want to take risk and put his life in danger, and who said she won't solve everything later after beating sultan, who said she won't clean her husband's image... I think all of us are just jumping to conclusions before even the track ends and even with RK I don't think he traded his brain, you will see he is gonna find out and he is gonna show his intelligence, just have some PATIENCE

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisfan

Well I can understand your frustration, and I don't agree with the lack of vehemence in Madhu's reactions towards Sultan whenever he gets close, i dislike his proximity to a high level and everytime he comes close i wish madhu slpas him o kick him or use her  pepper spray. I completely understand this, but don"t forget he is a psycho gangster you never know how this kind of people can react so if you use some kind of diplomacy to get out of trouble or to gain time just till the person you love is safe is not that bad either, and I'm more than sure that Madhu would have reacted once Rk is safe and do you really believe she would go with Sultan or trade her self Oh Please, she is just using this dialogue or fact because she knows this what Sultan wants so she thinks it won't be wise telling him the opposite right now BUT THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE REALLY MEANS WHAT SHE SAID NEITHER THAT SHE WOULD DO IT.

I'm not trying to defend Madhu, but I'm really shocked to see all people getting for a fact that she intends to trade herself, i think in all this there is more than meets the eyes, she is trying given the situation to gain some time and be diplomate to not lose it all, and we know that when it comes to Rk she doesn"t want to take risk and put his life in danger, and who said she won't solve everything later after beating sultan, who said she won't clean her husband's image... I think all of us are just jumping to conclusions before even the track ends and even with RK I don't think he traded his brain, you will see he is gonna find out and he is gonna show his intelligence, just have some PATIENCE

Sorry. An ordinary viewer  goes by what she hears and observes.He/She doesn't  care about matters meeting more than eye. We have not been hinted about Madhu's  mindset or her self thoughts and her future plans so far except her being a puppet in Sultan's hand. Yesterday it was clear she perfectly understands Sultan;s lewd intentions. Madhu fans can wait patiently.  Common viewer has no time to wait. He has many better options to switch over. What is being shown is an insult to womankind. I am not against any actor or character. A neutral viewer. Shah Rukh Khan can sense Madhu is troubled and R.K is shown oblivious of her distress. Been patient for constant butchering of lead characters to pave way for a clunky character.  Anyways We can always differ in opinions. Thank you.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: subashni

. Shah Rukh Khan can sense Madhu is troubled and R.K is shown oblivious of her distress. Been patient for constant butchering of lead characters to pave way for a clunky character.  Anyways We can always differ in opinions. Thank you.

SRK ne Diya baati mein Sandhya Sooraj ko bhi gyan diya tha ðŸ˜† i mean..encouragement diya tha..
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshisfan

[

don't be shocked dear..we're just discussing..😆 

no, she's not buying time to sort out this problem..If RK signed the divorce papers 2 episodes back, it was all over and she wud be Mrs Sultan by now... Madhu desperately wants divorce to save RK..we were discussing the possibilities post divorce..now we all know RM will never get divorced , we're only commenting on the present situation and her stupidity..the words like "selling herself" or barter herself is not wrong from any perspective..that's what she's doing..or should I say, plan to do...how do we perceive her actions ? more or less like Dipali yest...what will her family & outsiders say abt her ? that she had an affair with Sultan but married RK? being married , she loves Sultan ? that she was two timing RK? 

Her dealings with Sultan were always like this & now our patience is zero... we've been complaining from the last 5 months..you're new to our EDT so you might not be aware ðŸ˜† Infact the current situation is a result of all her actions of the last 5 months...we all love Madhu but can't see her being butchered like this..

I know you're a DVD fan...and thanks so much for keeping the atmosphere positive on the EDT 😊 
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Arshisfan: People tend to judge you by your actions and not intentions. That is where Madhu is failing. It is said that road to hell was paved with good intentions. That is exactly what she is leading RK to.

Look at this from a public perspective- A superstar humbles himself in front of all and sundry and gets married to a nobody. Two months down the road...the superstar is accused of murdering his wife's lover and stepbrother with no obvious recourse. Somewhere here he almost has a brush with death. The wife decides that this is the perfect time to divorce him and skip town. Here are my questions-

1)What is public's first conclusion ? The superstar was being cuckolded all this while and he was a fool in love. The wife was two-timing him

2)What is movie fraternity's conclusion- The star is a huge investment risk partly because he seems to be increasingly accident prone and partly because he can no longer live upto the image he portrays on screen

3)What is his enemies reaction- Let us make use of all his weaknesses and rub all his failures in his face.

4)What is Dips reaction- You were pointing finger at me ...Was your paragon of virtue any better than me?

5)Sultan does not want to make his presence known, How will he then get RK exonerated from murder case? Madhu's divorce and Dip's testimony will prove that Madhu loved Sultan. Now RK has a motive to kill Sultan. My point being Sultan has no intention of ever getting RK off the hook, but Madhu has not figured out that yet. He might not pull the trigger himself but he intends to harm RK to a point that RK never recovers.

We all love Madhu here but the fact remains her character is butchered to a point that it will recover with time and not an active storyline plot.

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 355 Discussion: 20th August 2013

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Subashni

Posted by Subashni :"A neutral viewer. Shah Rukh Khan can sense Madhu is troubled and R.K is shown oblivious of her distress. Been patient for constant butchering of lead characters to pave way for a clunky character.  Anyways We can always differ in opinions. Thank you."

Totaly agree with you that doen't go with Rk's shrewdness and perceptiveness, By the way I'm RK's fan and  Rishbala's fan more than being Madhu's fan, I was just trying to understand her stand.

@ -charu-

I hated the damage that Madh's character witnessed since Sultan's entry, by the way, i used to see your discussions even at that time, it's just that I never posted anything, but lately I started doing it.

Never shifted Sulbala not even when they portrayed him golden hearted, it was illogical to imagine her with a gangster no matter how good he is portrayed LOL, many of her actions at that time were against her principles and values, but all of this has been a little softened and justified by her human side wanting to protect Aryan, yet it wasn't enough in my point of view she sould have severed all ties with that sultan, I can understand her going with him under  threats  when Aryan was sick, but after why she kept going to his house.

I hate her stupidity and she is paying for that, giving sultan hopes even unintentionally, soft looks, telling him that he can love, sharing with a barely known person her plans of revenge against her husband she indeed deserves what happens

And her biggest mistake is the fact that she didn't tell the truth to RK as you said since the matter concerns both of them and especially RK she should have told him about Sultan's threats, IT's HIS RIGHT and he should be the one to decide.

@ dramacrazy12

"

Posted by dramacrazy 12 5)Sultan does not want to make his presence known, How will he then get RK exonerated from murder case? Madhu's divorce and Dip's testimony will prove that Madhu loved Sultan. Now RK has a motive to kill Sultan. My point being Sultan has no intention of ever getting RK off the hook, but Madhu has not figured out that yet. He might not pull the trigger himself but he intends to harm RK to a point that RK never recovers.'

I also thought that by her actions now she is just proving that Rk is guilty and that all what has been said in the court about her having affair with sultan is true, thus making her prone to public criticism

And yes you are right about people relying on facts, actions and words rather than intentions to judge someone

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago