Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ arshifan

Sultan has made his intentions clear. Madhu seems to accept for it as goes by her dialogues. Don;t touch me I am still R.K.s wife.I am available as along as R.K is alive. What prevents her from destroying the creep now. or kill herself. She has after all destroyed and humiliated her husband. Nothing could be more humiliating for a husband however  helpless he is that his wife has decided to trade herself to save him. The  physical relationship might not happen. What is shown on this show right now is worse than that. An average viewer will   not wait  for actual end when the implied thing is obvious and disgusting. My grudge is again they are using R.K as scapegoat in the hope of gaining  sympathy for Madhu. Dramabaaz he is, would harass madhu  to no limits and end up apologizing for his acts once the truth is revealed.(i am sure he won't be the one to find it out.Wife is planning to trade her body and the husband has already traded his brain). What is the assurance Madhu will not go through the bargain once divorce is done. She has literally done nothing when the creep is all over her.  What is the fun in planning to destroy Sultan after all this? how? By setting a honey trap?She could have done that to save her marriage.It gives me chill when she gives that stern look to R.K and not once to SUltan.  She has not exhausted all her options that makes it more sick. Kameena unless he is going to be smart and Right will push the show further down.

This show could still be saved if CV;s put aside their love for Sultan and stop glorifying Madhu's stupidity.Let Shrewd R.K be back and find out the truth.and save the show and MADHU. If they could only think about love hate/revenge track let him hate Madhu for her foolish plan. That would  appear less contrived as he did not forgive his mother for hiding the truth to protect him. This is possible if still R.K is the male lead of MB.
Edited by subashni - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: cardio21

I totally agree with u opti.. RK is also at fault as he is not looking beyond what's visible to the eye.. He was shown to be sharper than this..especially, the day she asked for divorce, the same morning she was cuddling n caressing him. He doesn't  prove himself worthy that a woman is trading herself for him.. But his reactions even though extreme were not entirely wrong. She keeps pushing it. 

nahiii Kashish ! πŸ₯Ί yeh sunne se pehle maine MB dekhna kyun nahi chod diya πŸ€£ when Madhu decided to trade herself off, he was not like this πŸ˜†

@subashni, the above post was awesome πŸ‘ 100% agree with you...

the irony is that the moment both of them promised  that they will not hide anything and tackle this problem together, from that day itself they were not honest to each other πŸ˜† 
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
tsk786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tsk786

Did I just read Madhu asking Dipali how she could allow herself to be used like that? Accusing her of having no self-respect???? Hello woman...take a look in the mirror every once in a while.

that was hard hitting..Madhu must be thinking that after divorcing RK & marrying Sultan, she may not love Sultan but allow herself to be used by him for whatever reason πŸ€’ sick !
tsk786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

that was hard hitting..Madhu must be thinking that after divorcing RK & marrying Sultan, she may not love Sultan but allow herself to be used by him for whatever reason🀒sick !

And because she's doing it to supposedly save her husband's life, it's suddenly mahaan. 🀒 And at the end of all of this, they'll make RK the one who grovels and beg for forgiveness πŸ˜•
aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajjji

yesterday i watched telegu version.Trishna came to rk mansion..bittuji was eyeing trishna's bare legs in short dress..Bittuji has some feelings for women also.i was happy.rk was about to turn kameena.double happy..i always wanted madhu to suffer bcoz of her sultan jaap but i felt bad of her...but the precap was undigestable...rk has no plans ...really.cvs made rk that dumb? i hope it is not so!!

So sweet of u rajji. Episode was dipressing, track is hopeless, and even the ed tread is not helping me to calm down . But your statement about Bittuji eyeing trishna's legs made me laugh out loud. I am happy that he is having feelings for women πŸ˜†
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
EDT is full of rants today and its good!! cv's its high time that you kick bhai out ...your damn love for him has killed the show!! Last year around this time I was hooked to MEIEJ..used to watch an episode over and over again and now cant even watch it a single time. You people destroyed your show with your own hands!!. Someone posted here about some complaint being lodged...its very good that some ppl r taking action. CV's don't underestimate the power of Internet audience .
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tsk786

[

And because she's doing it to supposedly save her husband's life, it's suddenly mahaan. 🀒 And at the end of all of this, they'll make RK the one who grovels and beg for forgiveness πŸ˜•

he should ask for forgiveness as he fails to understand/trust his stupid wife everytime...given her level of IQ, RK should be knowing that something is seriously wrong with her , nor does he have any reason to believe that she loves dead Sultan...dil todoonga was a bit too much & last week they were hugging , cuddling each other as if there is no tomorrow...πŸ˜†
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerred10

EDT is full of rants today and its good!! cv's its high time that you kick bhai out ...your damn love for him has killed the show!! Last year around this time I was hooked to MEIEJ..used to watch an episode over and over again and now cant even watch it a single time. You people destroyed your show with your own hands!!. Someone posted here about some complaint being lodged...its very good that some ppl r taking action. CV's don't underestimate the power of Internet audience .

Really complaint has been lodged against the show, if it is true its an awesome news, now they will realise audience won't take any crap easily in the name of entertainment.
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogendra1

Really complaint has been lodged against the show, if it is true its an awesome news, now they will realise audience won't take any crap easily in the name of entertainment.

On Nautanki facebook link for complaint sheet has been posted  by a viewer   . I too  complained. I can't take this crap in the name of entertainment.
Edited by subashni - 10 years ago