Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013

-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode 354 Discussion: 19th August 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Media Articles, Videos & Future Track Discussion-7
  • Meta Discussion
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Indexing of EDTs

Link for December 2012 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/72894138

Link for January 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75172850

Link for February 2013 Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/77151154

Link for March 2013  - Index -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/79428174

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-
Edited by -MAS- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Woohoo ! I'm ready for the popcorn entertainment...Thank you CV's for giving us our RK back...15 days,1 month,  6 months, he will divorce her when he feels that he's tortured her enough for breaking his heart 😆 seriously Madhu, if not male psychology, you should have a PHd in RK's psychology by now? 

👍🏼

* RK's reply to the questions by media 🤣 "jab divorce nahi hua toh divorce kyun ho raha tha jaankar kya karna hai?"

* "jab humara rishta naam ka hai toh yeh bojh kyun uthana " 👏 

* Madhu..for a while I felt bad for her that she's in a fix..but then, she's the only one responsible and i hate to say this, but she deserves it..she deserves seeing RK with Dipali, she deserves to hear that perverted talk, she deserves to see her mangalsutra breaking..

* "welcome to RK's hell" 😲 phir se..though i like this "twist" , but this is not the life saver injection which CV's need..this will shoo away the TRP audience more ..also, make Madhu the victim AGAIN by crushing RK's character 🤢 CV's have you ever wondered why each of your track has the opposite effect on the audience? guesses? just one reason..Madhu..if she stops her yo yoing b/w these men, I guess , kaafi damage control ho jayega ! she's intelligent enuf to kick out RK from her life but not fight with Sultan? She trusts Sultan that he will not harm RK but doesn't trust RK tht he will never let any harm come on them ? will she not try to save her marriage? ridiculous ! what next? after divorce, Madhu will agree to marry Sultan as he will threaten to kill him again? what lesson was she planning to teach Sultan and how? 

👎🏼

* Bhai..some progress there...now he's threatening to kill Madhu's mother & sister along with RK 😆 diye 24 hours, diye 15 din..poor chindi don...may I ask, why does he want to keep his fake death  as a secret ? afterall what can RK do? saste RK ki aukat kya hai? can he harm Sultan? no way ! is Sultan "scared" of RK? 😲 international don scared of a sasta superstar ? tch tch 😆

* Dips, I liked her scene with Madhu..she was bang on with her leech talk ! 🤢 need of the moment...n those dialogues on male psychology n tumhari zindagi mein do do aadmi hai took the cake 😆 Madhu was thoughtful..indeed ! all that she had to ask was "how can you let yourself being used Dipali?" ..as if Dipali is better than this ! 

Precap..I remember watching this movie of Rishi Kapoor and Urmila where they had anti men and women groups..so I won't be surprised if RK starts "aurat narak ka dwar hai" kind of group soon.. 

ETA the song played in the end was 🤔 didn't suit the situation..
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All right, I may be in the minority out here today, but I have to admit it - I did like the episode.  For RK and his vintage RK dialogues, and Rishbala.   

• Fast-forwarded the creepy LV scene, since I read the write-up and knew that it would be the usual blah blah..why didn't he divorce you..blah blah..   Caught enough to know that the man did dress up in what looked like a form-fitting girly kurta.🤢 
At sleazebag's behest, his car nicks RK.   Poor Madhu cannot get to an injured RK, because creepy LV is holding on to her.   This holding on business is disgusting.   LV pulls his shiny gun out threatening to kill RK (one of those "I've got a gun, and am not afraid to use it" kind of cliches), and promises to keep an eye on Madhu and the Maliks over the next 15 days.  Big yawn..

• Back at RK mansion, Dips is tending to RK's wound.  Madhu is seething with jealousy.  RK of course rubs it in by holding Dips face.  
Later, Dips in turn indicates to Madhu that she wants RK on any terms - she's willing to be used.  Reminds me of during the unwedding, when she pretty much offered herself to RK.   Clearly, she has very fond memories of their time together, or Sikky must be a total dud in that department. 

• RK tells Madhu that he's going to essentially teach her a lesson for breaking his heart.   And that its now his time.   Declaring that she needn't keep the symbols of marriage (since she's asked for the divorce) he rubs off the sindoor, yanks at the mangalsutra and leaves.   Leaving a shattered Madhu to pick up the broken parts.  
I have to admit, this scene was pretty emotional.  I did not find it particularly distasteful - it fit right in with the portrayal of a broken, wounded RK lashing out.  Madhu's reactions were spot on - disbelieving as she saw his intent, shattered when he actually did it, and almost bereft as she collected the pieces, remembering the moments when RK put it on her.  
Radhaji walking in and wordlessly helping Madhu gather up the beads, and then leaving was also quite powerful.

The Precap: Radhaji and a drinking RK.  Wonder what she came to tell him this time.

Note:  CVs  better have RK's figuring things out fairly quickly, dragging this war of roses bit out is going to damage the show further.  Today's scene was good from a dramatic shocking perspective, but much more of that is not going to fly.
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: river123

All right, I may be in the minority out here today, but I have to admit it - I did like the episode.  For RK and his vintage RK dialogues, and Rishbala.   

Note:  CVs  better have RK's figuring things out fairly quickly, dragging this war of roses bit out is going to damage the show further.  Today's scene was good from a dramatic shocking perspective, but much more of that is not going to fly.

I may have sounded sarcastic but i loved the episode  😆 for 24 carat RK ...

his flying kiss to Madhu 

"Ye satpura ke jungle nahi hai ke biwi kho jayegi" 🤣 and a few more dialogues which i don't remember..

Meenu, I dun think it's gonna be dragged...max. this week...either RK's plan (if he has one) will be revealed or RK will find out the real reason behind Madhu's behavior..
hansa22 thumbnail
I have a different take on the episode. I wanted to kill the creatives. It was depressing to see RK pull the mangalsutra. And when Madhu had a flashback of the wedding, it was even worse. I don't at all claim to know the character RK very well. but is this really his character...is he in character? he is not able to see Madhu's pain, he does'nt notice the red marks on her hand?? From what little I understood of the character, he loves with a passion, he hates with a passion and to top it all he is super intelligent. Isn't there a more intelligent way to unearth the truth? What is Bittuji doing?? Wasting his time around his chief? Keeps leaving his bhabhi alone to face Sultan, even if noone knows he is alive. Even a small scene like Bittuji looking for her, and reaching close where they stood would've added some drama, some fear in Sultan's mind that he could be discovered if he keeps trying to corner Madhu like this. because she has people who love her, she has people who can protect her??? 
OK, I accept Madhu is behaving strangely, is this her character, is she in character??? Claiming to love another man, two months after her wedding to a man she loves more than her life itself?? And what did she mean, once she gets the divorce, she will go to Sultan???? he can have her life, for life??? Even if she is labelled as witless, she is not in character. Every value, every belief she stood for has been overturned by her. 

• Who is the victim..RK or Madhu? RK because the love of his life lived 10 years of their life and next day, claimed to love another man?? His love kept trying to convince him of the danger to his life, and everyone incl him thought she was stressing out?? He does'nt trust his wife!
  • Or is Madhu the victim? because she is letting herself be manipulated by a cheapskate, claims to have not control whatsoever over her life, falls deeper and deeper into an abyss from where she can never dig herself out? SHe does'nt trust her husband!
  • And last of all, Rishbala, so basically, any aira gaira can destroy their marriage, and both of them willingly succumb to the pressure?? 
For all those who wanted mean RK, Kameena RK, and wanted more of the love-hate track, go for it, enjoy yourself. Am not even discussing the way Sultan manhandled Madhu and Dipali's behaviour. 

I am totally put off, and depressed with today's episode. 😡😡. Terribly sorry about the long rant, know it is nothing new. I promise I will behave tomorrow
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I may have sounded sarcastic but i loved the episode  😆 for 24 carat RK ...

his flying kiss to Madhu 

"Ye satpura ke jungle nahi hai ke biwi kho jayegi" 🤣 and a few more dialogues which i don't remember..

Meenu, I dun think it's gonna be dragged...max. this week...either RK's plan (if he has one) will be revealed or RK will find out the real reason behind Madhu's behavior..

I think like the past three weeks dedicated to 1st week dedicated to Sultan blackmailing Madhu, 2nd week dedicated to  Madhu's dilemma and last week deicated to Divorce drama, so i think this week will be dedicated to jealous drama or whatever and by the end of the week RK will come to or will get some hint about Sultan .
Vipisa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

For all those who wanted mean RK, Kameena RK, and wanted more of the love-hate track, go for it, enjoy yourself. Am not even discussing the way Sultan manhandled Madhu and Dipali's behaviour. 

I am totally put off, and depressed with today's episode. 😡😡. Terribly sorry about the long rant, know it is nothing new. I promise I will behave tomorrow

Even last year many wanted the dark love story and they came up with revenge/unwedding track. Sultan entered the show. And now many were asking for ruthless RK...i was not really pleased with that because i expected once he starts hating Madhu for her betrayal or whatever he will come back with that disgusting behaviour.

We should not ask these CVs anything. They will end up doing the opposite. CVs please drag Bhaiya ji's track.
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unres

madhu-sultan scene: total crap! she just needed to put her finger on sultan's finger above the trigger and shoot in the air!!!! 😡 😡 😆

RK got hit by the car...i cant really believe coz it looked stupid but, whatever!

Rk-deepali scene: whatever! anyway all three knew what they were doing...so, how does it matter!

Rk-madhu scene : the hopeful me wants to believe whatever RK did was to see if madhu got affected by it. and she did so, i hope Rk got his answers!

madhu-radha scene : whatever!!

precap : the hopeful me died again!! 😡
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

she's intelligent enuf to kick out RK from her life but not fight with Sultan? She trusts Sultan that he will not harm RK but doesn't trust RK tht he will never let any harm come on them ? will she not try to save her marriage? ridiculous ! what next? after divorce, Madhu will agree to marry Sultan as he will threaten to kill him again? what lesson was she planning to teach Sultan and how? 

i even have the same question in my mind..sultan cant harm RK until she came to him..simple logic 😳

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: river123

The Precap: Radhaji and a drinking RK.  Wonder what she came to tell him this time.

I wonder why she came again..brain wash him?? 🤢
exactly this track will be tolerable only to some extent..if its more then the show is lost..its high time they finish off the track