20 min to go.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by serendipityusa

😆😆😆...Age is just a number...my young heart craves for romance all the time!...😆😆😆
Haha. That is right. You should keep your eyes off Raghu and romance with your Hubby.😆
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

Welcome to my land. Have a pleasant stay.😉

This land of yours makes my heart beat!...I plan to stay for a long long time!...you will never be able to chase me out now 😆

AWWW Am Sooo excited aswell buh am still a teenager and u lots a married kool!

This land of yours makes my heart beat!...I plan to stay for a long long time!...you will never be able to chase me out now 😆

I'd never wish to do that.Haha! Incredible LaLaLand. Guest is god. Atithi devo bhava.😆
Originally posted by LaLaLand.rd

Haha. That is right. You should keep your eyes off Raghu and romance with your Hubby.😆

I romance with my hubby all the time dearie...but now that Raghu is in the picture...i'll have one is REAl and the other in REEL...😆😆
@ Everyone : Do not quote Shakespeare in ref. to my question addressed to Sneha Di. 😳
I guess i am the youngest one. Because i am just 17years old.

I romance with my hubby all the time dearie...but now that Raghu is in the picture...i'll have one is REAl and the other in REEL...😆😆
LOL. That is awesome. I want to get married too.😛

LOOL well wanna get married aswelll so i can also do Romance ! not only watch and feel excited!😆😆😆