Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

ROM and Imtiaz wants to work with Dhanush - NDTV A

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Imtiaz Ali, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra want to direct Dhanush

Indo-Asian News Service | August 12, 2013 18:05 IST (Mumbai)
inShare
Print 
Imtiaz Ali, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra want to direct Dhanush
Dhanush made his Bollywood debut with Raanjhanaa
Bollywood filmmakers Imtiaz Ali and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra are impressed actor Dhanush, and said they would love to collaborate with him.

The 30-year-old actor made a sparkling Bollywood debut with Anand L. Rai's Raanjhanaa this year. His Tamil romantic drama Maryan also won him appreciation.

After a special screening of Maryan, Imtiaz said: "We have got a very good actor, who we can all line up to work with. I would definitely want to work with Dhanush."

Maryan released on July 19.

Mehra, known for writing and directing films like Rang De BasantiDelhi 6 and the recently releasedBhaag Milkha Bhaag, too lauded Kolaveri di fame actor-singer Dhanush.

"Dhanush is born to give happiness. More than acting, I think his religion is to spread happiness. He makes me very happy all the time," Mehra said.

"If I have the script, we can get together! Why not?" he added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Dhanush is born to give happiness. More than acting, I think his religion is to spread happiness. He makes me very happy all the time," Mehra said.

These words hold so much strength..
i wud love to watch Dhanush.. nd wid d talent he has, any director who knows d art of cinema wud love to cast him..
Ppl have gone more crazy for him after watching Mariyaan.. he just becomes better wid his every film.
God bless Dhanush..
Edited by harshu.sundas - 10 years ago
appleicecream thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dhanush is one of the best actor in BW at present
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved him in Raanjhana,the guy can surely act!Him being in Imtiaz movie is really intresting.
@wave :- i agree..
eventhough i dint like rockstar atall.. but imtiaz Ali can surely make some very good films, he has made some.. nd yeah it will be a bliss to watch Dhanush under his direction...