Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

New Spoiler for Junoon 19th August

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
New spoiler for Junoon on ZA productions FB page -

IP to kidnap DB, Mji and Hudda and to then approach Prithvi as his well wisher. He decides to use Prithvi as a weapon to come closer to Meera. Will he succeed? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yipppeee!!!!!πŸ₯³I m loving it more nd more!!!πŸ˜ƒNow I want to see IP tryn to get close to Meera nd Prithvi getn jealous nd furious!!!πŸ˜†IP plz kill DB!πŸ˜ƒI squish wid ur fingers nd she is dead!!!🀒Nd we r DB free!!!
adiana12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Yipppeee!!!!!πŸ₯³I m loving it more nd more!!!πŸ˜ƒNow I want to see IP tryn to get close to Meera nd Prithvi getn jealous nd furious!!!πŸ˜†IP plz kill DB!πŸ˜ƒI squish wid ur fingers nd she is dead!!!🀒Nd we r DB free!!!

Are you not sick of triangles???

I am. Totally sick of all kinds of geometric figures!!! And above all i am sick of both IP and DB. Would like to kill both of them!!!
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Are you not sick of triangles???

I am. Totally sick of all kinds of geometric figures!!! And above all i am sick of both IP and DB. Would like to kill both of them!!!

Dnt u worry!πŸ˜‰IP wil soon die tryn to save Meera 4m DB,nd will also kill DB in da process..M sure IP will leave all his properties in Mithvi's name!πŸ˜›Nd I really want to see a superbly jealous Prithvi!
adiana12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Dnt u worry!πŸ˜‰IP wil soon die tryn to save Meera 4m DB,nd will also kill DB in da process..M sure IP will leave all his properties in Mithvi's name!πŸ˜›Nd I really want to see a superbly jealous Prithvi!

Pls!!! I dont want IP dying while saving Meera and thus becoming a martyr!!! He is a villain and would prefer him to get his just desserts!!!

Dont want either Prithvi or Meera beholden to him!!!

Would u like to see Mithvi always saying 'agar IP na hota toh...'
I wouldn't! 
Edited by adianasr - 10 years ago
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This new twist indicates that the show is not ending yet, but the beginning of a new track. So, I am happy as of now. Edited by phulwa - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so happy... πŸ‘ Now IP closed to meera then Prithvi ko all past yaad aayega n Prithvi reply to IP.πŸ‘
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€” πŸ€” Am not sure if i should be happy that there will be do anar ek bimar yet again πŸ˜• Only difference this time is both anars look the same πŸ˜΅ or that apna dhartiputra will be made to look like a bevakoof and villain IP will be given undue importance πŸ€’
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Pls!!! I dont want IP dying while saving Meera and thus becoming a martyr!!! He is a villain and would prefer him to get his just desserts!!!

Dont want either Prithvi or Meera beholden to him!!!

Would u like to see Mithvi always saying 'agar IP na hota toh...'
I wouldn't! 

Ok lets beg to differ here frnd!πŸ˜‰I hate DB bt like IP,nd u hate both IP nd DB equally...πŸ˜›Bt we both want IP nd DB to die...!πŸ˜‰
   Nd IP aftr Meera is required,as dn only da possessive lover in Prithvi will awaken,nd he will realise his love for Meera,or regain his memory..Or else he will just kip mkn rotis nd parathas to fulfill challenges!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Nd plz dnt get negative frnd!πŸ˜›We shud b enjoying as Junoon is so fun now!πŸ₯³
monalika thumbnail
Pcchh. Good for IP lovers, I guess. Me ij not interestedwa.