NB6 coming in end of oct - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
NB will be comming oct end.Hop we will get conformation from Monaya.TFS Tanu.
Apart from the fiasco I don't like the judges last season 🤢Sajid was  if they are part of it then i wish that judges should be replace 

i loved the seasons of NB before the Nb5 .. I didnt like NB5 🤢i wish there is good season in store if they are part of that

otherwise to hell with nb & judges.. who cares😆
hey guys plz any one tell me whats wid monaya and shilpa?? I dnt knw abt dat issue..but besides shilpa I dnt like sajid too nd nt evn farha..
Originally posted by rinkyc

hey guys plz any one tell me whats wid monaya and shilpa?? I dnt knw abt dat issue..but besides shilpa I dnt like sajid too nd nt evn farha..

arey..monaya was host in zara nacch ke dekha that time shilpa was judge too.monaya were new in hosting and they are doing Mjht too that time.so they dont  found much time for rehearsal.so when the episode ka shoot chaal raha tha.monaya wants some time for reharshel  bcz they had to talk hindi tooo.but shilpa had some issue with it bcz channle giving them more time for reharshel.bahut old issue hain.i forgot it almost.😊

gys just chill,still we dont know shilpa will be this time or not?and cut her from monaya plzz.its about monaya ,why bring her.😳
I just want monaya to be in NB6, else I am dfinately not watching it
Originally posted by juhi_sajan

I just want monaya to be in NB6, else I am dfinately not watching it
Juhi dear, ur comment remind me of some "people"😉😆. Me too want monaya in NB. hope star plus get them as they don't have any intresting couple
Originally posted by appuss

Juhi dear, ur comment remind me of some "people"😉😆. Me too want monaya in NB. hope star plus get them as they don't have any intresting couple

which people?
Hey guys i wanna ask that why shilpa has problem with Monaya??/😕
Hope this time kundra should not be judge.
Can't wait for October then! 🥳

Thanks for sharing🤗