BEST WISHES BARUN !!

CREDIT OU

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by robertpati

love u my MJšŸ¤—
What the...!!!šŸ˜² Oppan Sobti style...šŸ¤£
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Finally your post brings me to Barun's birthday thread but here I am not to wish him...
What a sudden realizing on spamming Mr Vijay..!!

Let me tell you spamming is not at all new to IF..
do you have rules for how many posts defines spamming??and why this rule only for this thread when its normal in IF for birthday threads to continue for days where only few set of people keeps commenting...if not then how  can you tell people posting here is spamming and for any other actor's birthday thread its a normal wish..
the difference is just that Barun has more number of fans than any other actors and most of them are dedicated...
why don't you change your rules here that in birthday post one id can comment only once...will it not be better..but i know you won't do because that will limit the activity of this forum..

your forum has a silly rule of ranking system where you yourself encourage spamming by counting number of comments(in profile and news).over there also i can say one/two comments are good enough to express what a person feels why do you allow people to spam there and that too by mentioning full name of actors??...and if you find the system of this "spamming" in birthday thread to keep it the longest thread wrong then why do you count the number of comments for ranking system...

well said, won't be answered as usual šŸ˜†
May your gesture always remain kind !