Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

🀣🀣

Sana that Means Barun is ur Brother...🀣

chalo accha hua ek Saut to kaam hua...😳
sana to gayi🀣
IF ke double standards IF he jaane...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Anyways... enjoyed posting and seeing so many pictures of Barun's ... thanks to each of those members who made it a joyful experience by posting loads and loads of his picturesπŸ˜ƒ

Congrats to the makers of this thread.. they have done a fabulous jobπŸ‘

and last but not the least...as this will be my last post here:

Dearest Barun πŸ˜Š

God bless you, Pashmeen and your Parents always and protect you all from anything evil, sad and unpleasant.  God bless you with loads of Peace, Love, Togetherness with your wife/parents/family and friends, Happiness, Success in everything you do, Contentment and Prosperity. God bless you with a fantastic career graph that when you look back in your life will bring a satisfying smile on your face.  God bless you with a successful and long career in films.  May you go on to enact many many more fictional characters and turn them into iconic benchmarks.  May every new character played by you surpass the success of your previous character.  May every neutral movie audience become your and your fan alone and may the aam-janta accept you with open arms in your Bollywood journey and lastly.. May God fulfill my wish of being seen and entertained by you on the big screen for a long long long time to come πŸ˜ƒ
Because you're you, I'm celebrating today! Happy birthday.
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

🀣🀣

Sana that Means Barun is ur Brother...🀣

chalo accha hua ek Saut to kaam hua...😳
chup kar be πŸ€£
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.
nothing gonna change my love 4 u barun..
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Dear Vijay!

1) I am not a kid.

2) I am not a fool.

3) I don't give in to emotional blackmail.

4) I can differentiate between request and manipulation.

To me, it does not matter anymore if you keep this thread open or close it. The spirit and feeling of festivity is ruined for me.

I am sure you can explain why the birthday thread rule is changed only a day before Barun's birthday. And I am sure you can justify how celebration can be considered spamming.

Another thing. A Barun Sobti fan would have gone through hundreds of pages only to see the celebration. And I am not exaggerating.

Thanks.

Dear Sobtians!

It was fun celebrating Barun's birthday with you. I am withdrawing for my own reasons. You guys continue!πŸ€—

Thanks to the TMs for the wonderful job.

Love you Barun Sobti and hope you had a wonderful birthday! 😊

WORD!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘