Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
May every glowing candle on your cake transform into a wish that will turn into reality. Happy Birthday to you!

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night! Birthdays don't come everyday, so make it a day that will go down in history! 

You think you're special because its your birthday today? That's complete nonsense... You're special every day! Have a rocking day!

On your birthday, let's promise to make this year even more fun. Have a superb birthday and a fantastic year ahead of you.

Today is the best day of the year because you were born on this day. I wish you a thunderous Happy Birthday!

Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday! I wish you the double of the best of everything!

As you start another fantastic year of your life, we wish that all your dreams come true. Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead.

Happy Birthday to you! May you have a million moments of joy, a million moments of love, a million moments of pure happiness and a million moments of good health and wealth.

Let's celebrate this special day of your life! May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.

It's time for birthday party
And time to get some fun,
Tonight we'll burn the dance floor-
Let's turn the music on!

Happy Birthday! Wishin' you a pot o' gold, and all the joy your heart can hold.

On this birthday of yours, let's celebrate how much life has taught you and how far you still have to go. Make the best of what you've got!

May your day be super bright and super special! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.

Your birthday only comes around once a year so let's make today a day to remember. Wishing you Many Happy Returns of the day.
<
SabMohMaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhagyavaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharaya

THATS FOR PIYA ADI SANAπŸ˜’

😲...🀣
HBD Barun..!!πŸ˜†
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wish u a very happy birthday barun.
many millions happiest returns of the day.
wish u loads of success , happiness and love in both your personal as well as professional life.
i like u though i might not be your die hard fan but i lvd ur chilled out attitude.
i enjoyed all of ur offscreen segments ...they were really fun to watch!!!
u looked very down to earth and nice human being.wish u all the best!
many millions happiest returns of the day.
wish u loads of success , happiness and love in both your personal as well as professional life.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Here I come Aashiwa.. πŸ€— my 25000th post.. Happy birthday Barun.. This post cannot be more special than being in ur bday thread.. Love u loadsss... Keep rocking.. You are once in a lifetime.. Never adored anyone like I adore n respectt you.. Keep the good work up!! πŸ€—

Congratulations!! πŸ˜ƒ
CrazyDeeps thumbnail
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Killer smile!   
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4