Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

{ Barun Sobti - Celebrating 29 Years of Perfection }

pontiacbandit thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The page is heavily loaded. Please wait for the page to load.

Does this man need any introduction? I don't think so.
Yet I need to introduce him. You'll know the reason soon.
He is a major eye candy.We love and drool over him 24*7
And today is an extremely special day.

Today is the day when a superstar graced the earth. 
Not a single day passes without at least a thought about him.
He is pure gold at heart.
He blows you away with his killer looks and leaves you breathless with his acting skills.

He is definitely Mr. Right. 
I know you guys aren't dumb to guess who I am talking about! 
Of course, it is

BARUSOBT! 

This is the moment we have all been eagerly waiting for. So shall we go ahead and wish him?!

Fasten your seat belts as we take you through the Journey of Barun's life (till now 😆)
Before that here's a beautiful poem penned down by our very own Zitni.

Edited by -iLoveSobti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail

The legend, our rising superstar, Mr. Perfection was born on:  

A U G U S T  21st , 1 9 8 4

in Delhi, into a Punjabi family.
He grew up to be a cute little boy whose mother was often upset with him because he lost his school pencils everyday 😎 
Barun completed his education at St. Mark's School, Meera Bagh,
and before entering the entertainment industry, he worked as an operations manager at Jindal Telecom for 7 years.
On December 12th, 2010, Barun married his childhood sweetheart, Pashmeen Manchanda, taking only a day off for his wedding from his shoot for Baat Hamari Pakka Hai.

T E L E V I S I O N:

When childhood friend Karan Wahi could not accept the lead role in Star Plus' Shraddha, Barun sent his pictures to the makers and was immediately selected and called to Mumbai. He played the role of Swayam Khurana, a photographer with a few initial negative shades, alongside co-star Neha Janpandit. (Ran from 2009 - 2010)

Barun then played Dr. Yuvraj (Raj) Singh on Star One's Dil Mill Gayye. His character was initially grey shaded as Raj was a drug addict who later learnt to change his ways and become a doctor. His co-star was Neha Jhulka. (Barun appeared in 2010)

Finally, Barun landed a lead role that gave him a good standing in the television industry. In Sony's Baat Hamari Pakka Hai, he played the male protagonist Shravan Jaiswal, a irresponsible boy who later turns into a caring husband. His co-star, Ankita Sharma, and Barun shared good chemistry and were seen performing in an episode of Boogie Woogie. They also appeared together in Indian Idol 5. (Ran from 2010 - 2011)

Almost immediately after the closure of Baat Hamari Pakka Hai, Barun auditioned for the lead role in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? He was selected for the role of Arnav Singh Raizada, the role which has won him immense popularity as an actor even internationally. Barun played the character of a rich and arrogant business man who finds himself falling in love with a girl whose personality is drastically different from his own. His chemistry with co-star Sanaya Irani was extremely well received, winning them several awards and garnering a large international audience not commonly seen among Indian television stars. In fact, when Sobti decided to quit the show for good in November of 2012, the channel shut the show down as the response of the news of his exit was enormous. However, Barun states that his departure was not the sole reason for the channel to axe the show and that there were several factors (that are still unclear) involved. (Ran from 2011 - 2012)

F I L M S :

After Sobti's departure from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? due to health and personal conflicts, he has began pursuing films, leaving television due to the long, grueling hours it requires.

His first film, Main Aur Mr. Right, is set to release in late September/October 2013. It is directed by Adeeb Rais and distributed by Madmidaas Films. Barun plays the character of Sukhi, a happy, go lucky guy who is a big Salman Khan fan and dreams of a career in films. His co-star, Shenaz Treasurywala plays Aliya, a girl in search of her Mr. Right. The movie is a romantic comedy and is even set to release internationally.  

Barun's second film, 22 Yards, is directed by Mitali Ghoshal and is a movie all about sports and the hidden controversies of the cricket world. Barun plays the role of Ron Sen, a flamboyant cricket agent who does everything right. The shooting for the movie is currently going on in Calcutta, and his co-star will be played by Suzanna Mukherjee. The film is set to release mid/late next year.

It has been said there are more film projects for Barun going on though nothing has been finalized yet. There was even said to be some "big news" for his fans.

Besides TV and films, Barun has also hosted Star Parivaar Diwali Awards 2012, the Star Parivaar Live Event in UK, and a play in Dubai alongside friend and previous co-actor Akshay Dogra.

2 0 1 1:
Award: Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards
Category: Best Actor in a Drama Series
Work: Baat Hamari Pakka Hai
[NOMINATED]

2 0 1 2:
Award: The Global Indian Film and TV Honours
Category: Best Actor (Popular)
Work: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
[WON]

Award: Star Parivaar Awards
Category: Favorite Naya Sadasya (Male)
[WON]

Category: Most Stylish Sadasya (Male)
[WON]

Category: Favorite Jodi (shared with Sanaya Irani)
[WON]

Category: Favorite International Jodi (shared with Sanaya Irani)
[WON]

Award: Indian Telly Awards
Category: Best On-screen Couple (shared with Sanaya Irani)
[WON]

Award: Indian Telly Awards
Category: Best TV Personality
[NOMINATED]

Award: Zee Gold Awards
Category: Best On-screen Couple (shared with Sanaya Irani)
[NOMINATED]

[NOMINATED]

[NOMINATED]

Award: Indian Television Academy Awards
Category: Best Actor (Popular)
[WON]

Award: Big Star Young Entertainer Awards
Category: Big Star Young Super Entertainer
[NOMINATED]

Award: People's Choice Awards India
Category: Favorite On-Screen Jodi (shared with Sanaya Irani)
[WON]

Award: People's Choice Awards India
Category: Favorite TV Drama Actor
[WON]

Barun Sobti was also the only television actor to be listed in People Magazine India's "20 Most Intriguing People of 2012" 

credit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barun_Sobti
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

An extraordinary actor. 

A dapper man. 

A colossal talent

But most importantly, a human being whose beauty is his innate  s i n c e r i t y

Yes, we've fallen in love with Arnav and Shravan, Raj and Swayam, but most importantly we have all come to revere the embodiment of humility that is Barun Sobti. Whether it be his costars, his directors or his mere fans, without exception, every acquaintance has sang nothing but his incessant praises. Celebrating the man who is truly Barun Sobti, the ultimate individual and the ultimate human being. 

S   M   I:

People think that when they fall in love, someone is going to come into their lives and make everything  e a s i e r. Actually, when you're in love you go into someone else's life and make their life  e a s i e r

In relationships, people are willing to  a c c e p t  more rather than  g i v e. These things can't be accounted for when you're in love

The people that are  a r o u n d  you, are actually who you  a r e

In fact I called my mother and father and  t h a n k e d  them for the way they've brought me up

It is perfectly  h u m a n  to be  h a t e d  sometimes

I don't know if I'm as  m u c h  as people think I am

All you can do is not be  p r o u d, not be high on the  s u c c e s s. All I can be is thankful to the people

I like making people s m i l e

Take  w o r k  as it comes, take  l i f e  as it goes

People  p e r c e i v e  things the way they want to  p e r c e i v e  them

If I were to crack a  j o k e  and make people  l a u g h , that would make my day. Making people   l a u g h  is the most  i m p o r t a n t  thing

I don't have  o p i n i o n s , I have  r e a c t i o n s

I've always been taught that  h e a l t h  comes before  a n y t h i n g  else

I can live my entire  l i f e  trying to figure out what  l o v e  is.

I keep giving myself  r e a l i t y  checks. I know that nothing is  i m p o s s i b l e  but instead of   d r e a m i n g , I thought hard  w o r k  would be a  b e t t e r  option.

If you can't do justice to your  h e a r t  you can't do justice to anything else in the  w o r l d 

A D O R A T I O,  A D U L A T I O N  

&  A C C L A I M:

Barun is a very  a w e s o m e  person,  g o o d  human being and so much  f u n  to be with 

~Sanaya Irani

Barun is a  b r o t h er 

~Akshay Dogra

Barun is my best  f r i e n d ... my best costar 

~Ankita Sharma

There is no  f u s s  about him, though he is so  p o p u l a r.

~Suzanna Mukherjee

In Arnav's  c h a r a c t e r, I like  B a r u n 

~Sanaya Irani

Barun is one of my  f a v o r i t e  co-stars till  d a t e. I'm very fond of him.He's the sweetest guy and a great co-star

~ Shenaz Treasurywala

We share the love for  f o o t b a l l  and bad  j o k e s

~Kavi Shastri

He is the  s w e e t e s t  person alive & I love &  r e s p e c t  him for his sheer w a r m t h as a person

~ Adeeb Rais

Offscreen or onscreen, we're  a l w a y s  like this... so we don't really need to make an effort to  a c t

~ Daljeet Bhanot

Look at how  w o n d e r f u l  my costar is. He knows  e v e r y t h i n g

~ Sanaya Irani

We meet once in three months... six months. But  w h e n e v e r  we meet, he starts off from where we left. He is one of the very  f e w  actors who is very  c l o s e  to me, even though he's not  p h y s i c a l l y  close to me

~ Waseem Sabir

Barun did such a  s w e e t  thing for me today... he  s t i l l  got me the green curry

~ Sanaya Irani 

He comes, does his lines and does not create a  f u s s  at all. He is the kind of actor if you tell to sit in a corner he will without any  c o m p l a i n t s.  A  p r o f e s s i o n a l  through and through

~ Danny Sura

Barun is really  c h i l l e d, and down to  e a r t h

~Maia Sethna

Barun and I  g e l  well

~Abhaas Mehta

Barun is a far  b e t t e r  actor than   am 

~Sanaya Irani

I can tell you he's one of the  n i c e s t  guys ever. He's so  g e n u i n e  and cool, we're good friends. He's like a  b r o t h e r  and as a brother, i wish him the very  b e s t  of luck 

~ Sudeep Sahir

He's a  s w e e t h e a r t (to Barun). Wishing you all the happiness, all the   l o v e , and all the   p o s i t i v i t y  in your life. Happy Birthday to you, I love you a lot!

~Karan Goddwani

Hats  o f f  to  B a r u n!

~Sanaya Irani

(cr. to Mrs.MuffinSobti for banners)

Edited by aamir18 - 10 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail

To the handsome hunk a.k.a King of Tellywood, 😳
what shud i say barun...u always leave me speechless 😳 😆... it was a random day..when i saw this promo of a new show the promo had a fresh face ...playing  golf..and me just sitting there.. admiring it!⭐️..but since i have started knowing u! not the character but u urself! ...a special respect has raised from my heart  for the human being u are..!  😳 u are the first and the only male actor i have ever gone so much mad for...and now i respect u double tyms the way i went ga-ga over  u...😳...u are an un-detachable part of my life and u will always be...u r one funny guy! and down to earth too and dont forget talented and cute! 😳...how can soo many qualities prevail in one soul...u have always proved ur love for ur fans..and just remember we will never leave any stone unturned in proving our love for u...😳...All I want to say is have a verry blessed , safe , fun and of course! a very happy birthday ! our Barun...🤗 
from ur crazzy fan ..and one of the no. 1 too  😳..(i noe it is a huge list 😆 )
Ayesha a.k.a Berry or strawberry..🤗

Happy Birthday Barun!! On your birthday today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories! May you be blessed with wonderful times ahead. I love you, and may God give you even more joy and happiness! Many many happy returns for the day, Barun! And Happy Birthday once again.
Love, Mariam

Happy Birthday to one of the most favorite person who makes me blush, drool, go ohhh to awww, inspire me and makes me smile like an idiot without any reason, even in my hardest time. You are such an amazing guy and I'm lucky to have the honor of knowing an actor like you. This may sound weird, but I literally don't want to know where I'd be without knowing you. You are absolutely the most perfect human being I've ever seen. You're such a down to earth, talented, funny, beautiful, care free person & i love you for that. Not to mention, your off-screen behavior- flipping adorable. So once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN! You're the most amazing person on earth! I hope you'll have fun at your birthday party and that you've had a fantastic day cause you deserve that? I love you more than I ever thought possible! Remember We Sobtians will always have your back no matter how stupid and harsh the world will turn to you! I still remember the first time I saw the promo of IPKKND while I was switching the channel. As I had no interest on Indian serials then, I was like "oh, again the love-hate story" because this type of stories has been really cliche. Never thought that this show will make you so much important to me. The funny thing is, when I first saw the promo, I wasn't attracted to you at all. Yeah of course on the first episode I watched i.e, the darga scene, I found you good-looking with that 'I don't know how to smile' face , but I wasn't "obsessed". But after a few weeks of watching the show, every single day, I noticed how beautiful you are. And I fell in love. I watched the first episode and then, my obsession begun. I read your interviews, watched your off-screen segment and totally fell for your personality too.  And since that day, I'm in this amazing (sometimes tiring) fandom of yours. I was totally surprised of you, I mean, I never supported a TV actor before yours, so I didn't know I will spend all my times on you, in fact it's already been the whole 2 years and not a single day, i don't wish a well for you... I am still here praying for your success in life and happiness to never leave you. I feel so proud to have an idol like you and to have been supporting the person like you... I promise I shall never stop loving and being for you.

I wish I was as talented as many of people here to make siggies and vm for you but I dont even know the P of Photoshop :( So, sorry for this long message. I could go on and on when it comes to you :) lastly I really hope someday I will meet you and tell you how special you are to me :)

Lots of Love

Sheya xx

Omg! It's 21st August...Someone's Birthday😉
A Very Happy Birthday , Birthday Boy..🥳
Wishing You All Luck and Best for Past,Present and Future..☺️
Always With You Through Thick and Thin..Count On Me..
Coz This Fans Won't Leave u Easily😉
Love U Have a Very Sweet Day With Lots of Hugs and Kisses...

Dearest Barun, 

The day your entry was telecasted, I just luved it. U looked dashing as always! The way u portray the role of ASR is just mind-blowing! Ur acting is awesome n your the "King of Expressions", I had even watched your previous show "BHPH", I had watched only few episodes, that too my mom was watching also n she also liked the show a lot. U know when the promo of 1st promo of "IPKKND" was aired on SP, I was like 1st OMG! Is this Barun Sobti from "BHPH"???? I was shocked, trust me. I want to wish you Happy B'day n Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!

"Barun, you're 29! Oh my.. You are so much older Than me but still, I can't help myself from drooling over you :D  Well, I just wanted to say, Barun, happy happy happy birthday! I wish I could give you a hug right now, but I can't. But I send you the biggest virtual hug you've ever had! And flying kisses too. I hope you will have a lovely day, with all your friends and family.
You're an amazing person, that's why you are blessed with such a beautiful family, and incredible friends and of course, loyal fans(*flips hair*). And I'm also so thankful for everything you have done for me. Thanks for making me happy. Thanks for your amazing acting and expressions. Thank you for all the times you put a smile on my face, thanks for making me feel great with your husky voice, thanks for making me feel proud being your fan, thanks for being you. Thanks for giving me new friends around the world (Sobtians), friends who understand how I feel about you, friends who I probably never going to met in person, but friends that are going to be forever in my heart, right next to you and with whom I can fangirl all day and night without being called "obsessed" but dedicated :) 

So once again Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. I always wish the best for you. You are basically always on my prayer. So, here wishing you again the most successful year ever. Hope your life just gets better and better and you get lots of success which you deserve😊

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti! 
Seriously the best actor ever, and one of the most underrated! You are absolutely amazing with everything and everyone. Thank you for all the happiness you have given to me through the kind of personality you hold. You as Arnav Singh Raizada has helped me more than you will ever know and I will be forever thankful for all the magic you have created on screen that has lighted up my world.  
So Once again Happy Birthday Look & Expression God. 
May god give you success in everything you do.
Hope MAMR and 22yards brings bucket-loads of success in your life and open the doors for more big opportunities.

Love you so much❤️
-Lana

Many many happy returns of the day to the KING of Tellywood Barun sobti!
Wish you so much happiness in your life.
May all your dreams come true and may you get whatever you wish for.
I hope your movies releases very soon and they becomes blockbuster.
It is my dream to see you taking an award for debut actor in Bollywood!
That will be the best day for me.
So here again wishing that success kisses every steps of your life.
You are so talented and grounded actor that you deserve this all.
May god bless you.
Smrika loves you a lot and misses your appearance on screen like anything 😭

My survival on IF is cox of your birthday here..

So happy birthday the one and only Barun Sobti

Birthday is always special because it helps you to see how far you have come and how far you still have to go. I wish you Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!

All I can wish is

May the sun shine all year long,
Everything go right and nothing wrong,
May your beloved bring love back to you,
And may all the dreams you dream come true!

Barun Sobti-- the Name only gives me goosebumps
He is so special to me..from shravan to ASR to Sukhi to Ron..You have everything so special..God bless you Barun 😊

With Love.
Barunoholic

Arre wah..!!😃 Kya baat hai Barun'?! ⭐️Its ur B'DAYYY!!!!🥳
First of all I would say thank u for deciding to become an actor- it is always a pleasure to watch you perform on-screen. You are one person who never got carried away with your success and that's the best thing about you! I loved all the work you have done, whether it was Shraddha, BHPH, DMG or IPKKND and I will love all your future works be it MAMR, 22 Yards or those in the pipeline. 

On your 29th B'day I just wanna pray to God to give you all that you want to make you more happy, successful and to keep you, your wife and your family safe and happy forever. So here's wishing you all the success for future.

Keep up the good work, senor!👍🏼

Waiting for your comeback with a BANG!!😎

Regards,

Amritaa

India.

Dear Barun Sobti,

This is most awaited time for all your fans..since it is the day which celebrates our Hotwa Birthday...We hope that this new year brings success and happiness in your life more and more...Just stay as you are.. I am sure with your hardwork..and dedication..you will acheive a lot...I have never been so attached with any actor like this...thus wish to see you more and more in the coming year and getting success which you surely deserve..Thanks for entertaining us with your performances...Just follow your heart and I am sure you will find your fans standing by your side always...I wish you get all positive energy to start career in Bollywood...I am really looking forward to see you on Big Screen... Stay Healthy and Blessed always..

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday...!!

-Ritika(riti4u)

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti, wishing you lots of success 
Enjoy every moment of your life,
May every day bring something new and exciting for you,
May this birthday turn out to be as amazing as you.
On this special day as you celebrate your birthday,
Here's wishing for you a whole lot of surprises, to come your way today and always.
Happy Birthday  'Hotwa'

August 21 was always just a normal day for me until I discovered that a very talented actor was born that day.😎 Happy 29th Birthday Barun! Wishing you all the happiness and success in your life, and whether it's in TV or films I'm waiting to see you get to the top. No matter what happens, I will always be your fan. I'm really looking forward to your upcoming BW films and hoping to see many more projects in hand. Have a very very happy birthday!

Love, Aishi 

~Happy Birthday Barun Sobti~

Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!😳 ..Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you had made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count😳.. Hope you are having the best birthday yet.😛 I hope that you get everything you wish for and that you choose the perfect wish. hope and pray this is the best birthday yet:) May you have many,many,many more successful years to come😃.I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true. 😊 Let this day be full of all the colors of the rainbow. Stay blessed Always and happy Birthday once again..🤗

OMG OMG OMG😳 !!! It's Your Birthday and I'm Dead Again😊.

I remember the first time when I saw you in BHPH, Infact it's imprinted in my heart and mind. I found you cute. BAS.😳
And then When I saw you in a promo of IPKKND, I was lyk "OHEMGEEE!!! Who is this hottie on TV😲😲????"
Then when you made that Graaand Entry as A.S.R!!!! U have NO IDEA Women around the world were all so dead🤢🤢 !!!
Then the show created history because of the aweeesome role of Arnav Singh Raizada and everything in the show was as perfect as it could be !!
Barun Sobti , A very Happiieee Budday to you !!! I Love you like millions others in the queue :)
May god give you all the happiness in the world !!
Love ya, <3

A very Happy Birthday to you Barun,
Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead...hope  you reach the pinnacles of success with your endeavours.
You are such a fine actor ..may your hard work and dedication help you archive your goals.
Good luck to you!
Best wishes to You and Your family...
Your Ardent fan..
Deepika.
Ps: So looking forward to watching MAMR...and as mentioned.. God willing will organize a huge crowd to see it in the theatre.

Dear Barun, Wishing you a Very very Happy Birthday and hope you have a blast today with your near n dear ones. Always be happy and keep smiling coz your smile is simply so adorable and infectious that it brightens up everyone around you.

I wish and pray you get all that you desire in life and that you touch success always!Thank you for coming into my life thru IPKKND, its not the same from then on. I am so addicted to the show that you are on my mind 24x7 even after so many months and guess will remain like this forever. Arnav & Khushi has made such an impact on people's mind only becoz of the way you have portrayed the character. I miss you sooo much and want to see u soon again but guess that's the way we fans will be, a little selfish & possessive where you are concerned.  

I love you a lot and will always support you in whatever you do. I am and will always be your ardent fan for Life. ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BUNNY! ROCKSTAR! HOTWA! ''.

Lotza love from Melanie a crazy fan of you

(Melfns)

Barun Sobti Embarrassed

u r one hell of an actor Tongue...and at the same time a great human being Embarrassed...which is why maybe I am a very big fan of yours today ...coz u truly deserve all the fandom u have got Big smile... 

wishing you a very happy birthday barun sobti Dancing..may god cherish all the happiness upon you  Heart...

"wishing you a treasure of happy yesterdays and the gift of bright tomorrows"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI Party 

Geeta x

Dear Barun,

On behalf of all my friends who r all crazy fans of ur's i wish u many many more happy returns of d day!!!!🥳🥳
May all ur dreams and wishes come true🥳
Hope this day brings u all happiness and hope u have a successful year ahead🥳
Hope u hav a blast🥳

wit lots of love🤗
Aishwarya😊

Hi Barun ! This is Sana from Pakistan!

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the love of my life Barun Sobti .Hope u enjoy your day jaan I love u. Hope all the angels are singing to u in heaven .If I had to choose whether to breath or love u , I would use my last breath to tell u that ... I love u jaan . You deserve much more success in life dear and I pray your Bollywood movie opens up huge InshAllah  and takes your career to new heights InshAllah .

Love your innocence and honesty you don't know how talented you are and how much you are loved and that is the best thing about u .you kill me everyday with your hot looks , caramelized eyes and million dollar smile .

Love u so much ,

Sana ,  Pakistan

Wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barun!!! 🥳 A admire you so so so much!! You are a very good human being and most down to earth person! Wish you loads of success. May God bless you with all you want from life and love you deserve and may God shower his blessings on you and keep you healthy. Blowing out another candle should mean that you have lived another year with joy and you had made this world a better place. Make every day of your life and every candle count. Have a wonderful B'day! 😃

~Sakshi!😳

My wish for you on this special day of yours, is that this life becomes all that you want it to, your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold, and while you're out there getting where you're getting to, just remember that somebody loves you and wants the same things for you too,
This is my wish! 
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday; May this be the best day of your life!Let the drums roll, the trumpet swing, the guitar chords pulsate, smiles broaden and legs wobble- It's time for the festive party of Barun Sobti's Birthday!

Wish you a many many Happy Returns of the day Barun.. 
May this year and the coming years bring you loads of happiness to be shared with your wife & family..and success for your career. All the best for your movies and upcoming projects.. 

Hi Barun, 

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming,attractive, talented,hot ,unique ,funny and rocking personality in this world.

I wish you all the best for your future career.

You are the most lovable and adorable person in this world.

God may fulfill all your wishes with great success (Ameen).

Love u Barun Sobti

Rubi From Pakistan

Barun, I wish you a birthday full of happiness and joy, I wish that you never have to see a day of sadness in your life, may you gain wisdom but never have to suffer any pain, may all your hopes and dreams come true, may you grow old and wise in comfort, and stay healthy and happy for all the rest of your living years. Happy Birthday Barun, I hope you have the most amazing birthday. You are the best and I wish you greatness this next year. May you have many more.

Happy Birthday Barun🤗 May God bless you long life, good health and lots of happiness!! Have an amazing day

A Very Happy B'day Barun!!!!!!! Many many happy returns of the day. God bless you always with your loved ones!!!!!!!! Love you so much Barun Sobti dear. All the best for your future ventures. Waiting to see MAMR and all the best for 22 yards!!!!!!! Hope you will make it BIG in bollywood too, all the best Barun!!!!!!!

Deepthi.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Barun! 
You had come into our lives as Dr. Yuvraj, then came Shravan Jaiswal and you stole our hearts as Arnav Singh Raizada.   ❤️
I pray that all your dreams come true and may god bless you with all the happiness and success in life. 
Please come back soon! We miss you! 
Love you loads,
Mrina

You're simply the best better than all the rest.
Happy Birthday and may all the wishes of the world follow you.

A very happy birthday Barun Sobti. Always be happy and keep smiling. You are an amazing actor with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life !! 

wishing you success in everything you do Barun !! 
hope to see you back on screen very soon.

I love you with all my heart and I hope you have the best birthday ever and all your wishes come true. 
Once again happy birthday ! :D
with lots of love
anisha

Barun you came in my life at a time when i never wanted to smile again...but NOW just the thought of you brings a huge smile of my face...thats the magic you have done to me.😳...my life..😃  i almost  met you...you know...😉.and i have story to tell you about tht...😆  
hope to see you soon... 😳 i want you to keep smiling always...you are very special to me.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI... 🤗

Hey..This is Viji , wishing u a Very Very Very Happpieee Birthday Barun . May you have a very special Birthday filled with everything your heart desires and may all your wishes come true.And may God Bless you with good health and all the Happiness you want in your life😃.

On your birthday,
I'm thinking about how much light and sparkle
you freely dispense wherever you go,
how your sunny smile lights up any gathering.
Every birthday marks another year
of you radiating positive, happy energy,
contagious happiness
that infects all who come in contact with you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI

Happy Birthday to wonderful, lovely, awesome, talented, adorable, smart, witty, stupendous, excellent, amazing, magnificent Barun Sobti. Each new day holds the promise of happiness and peace of mind. It's another opportunity to embark on a new journey, another day to celebrate life.Today, we are celebrating your life. You have always been an inspiration to us all.

Spread your wings and soar higher. May your birthday today be the beginning of wonderful achievements in your life. Hope you never lose that wonderful smile of yours. It brightens up every day we spend with you. You are always wished much happiness no matter what the date.With every birthday may you have  few more handfuls of magic dust to touch the lives of everyone around you. 

Wishing you a very happy birthday.😳

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti😃

God bless you.🤗
You are the best TV actor I have come across.

Hey Barun! You are an amazing actor! ASR was a hit just because it was portrayed by you.
You are an awesome person! I simply love u because of your personality. Waiting eagerly 
for your movie. Wishing you all the best for your future. Keep Smiling!!

Regards 
Maha Khan
Karachi, Pakistan

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Barun Sobti🥳
May all your dreams come true 
May success kiss your feet
May your trails be crooked,winding,lonesome,dangerous leading to the most amazing view
May your mountains rise into and above the clouds

With Love 
Sindhu 

Happy B'Day to my rockstar , my prince, my hotwa😳
Wishing you all the luck and happiness on this special day
May you have a wonderful year aheadOn this Beautiful and Important eve of your life,
I pray and Wish for you Love, Luck, Happiness, Successful and a Healthy Long Life ahead.
Once again HAPPY BDAY BARUN I love you dammit!😳

First of all many many many happy returns of the day, Birthday boy! I hope this year brings you more happiness then last time. More success this year then ever before. Above all that I hope you keep smiling because your smile makes us fans smile, your laugh makes us want to laugh. You are everything a girl looks for in a guy, everything a wife looks in for a husband and every quality a success actor should have. You're funny, witty, attractive, sensible and above all that you have one of the best personalities known. You truly inspire others to become a better person, no doubts there. Don't forget you have swag ;) Slick Witty Attractive Guy! 

Not only does your fans (including me) love you for your personality, looks and acting, but we absolutely adore offscreen moments. Just full of energy everywhere you go. 

From Swayam to Ron, every role you choose was loved by us. Not because you played them but because they defined perfection. They were not some dikra's but they had a back bone, they made us smile, at times frustrated. I hope we continue to see you in more various different roles in the future as well. I absolutely cannot wait for your movie releases, not just me but your whole fandom (Trust me that's alot of people). 

Thanks to God for creating such an amazing person and Thanks to your mom for upbringing, You have no idea how much we love you. Keep smiling and do the bhangra ;) 

This day is about you and you only. Enjoy it to the fullest and once again Happy 29th Birthday Barun (Bunny, Mango man) 

~Sincerely Your biggest and most craziest fan (Neha)

Barun Sobti

Many Happy returns of the day!!!!
May all your wises fulfil
May all your dreams come true
But that should make you stop dreaming and wishing for more

Always with you

Sunaina

Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship, Happy birthday Barun 😃

From Sheenal

New Zealand

Dear Barun,

Wishing you a very happy birthday and may you have a wonderful day and fantastic year ahead blessed with the best that life has to offer🥳. May the coming year bring you lots of love, luck, laughter, happiness, good health, creative satisfaction, success and tonnes of wonderful times with your loves ones.
You have the most wonderful and heartwarming smile and may God give you many many reasons to keep smiling always😃.  I hope your fans grow by leaps and bounds, your movies bring you box office success, critical acclaim and industry recognition.

You have earned a huge fan in me and I'm a fan for life; eagerly looking forward to your comeback and I wish you nothing but the best always.

Meens

Happy Birthday Barun! 

I became a fan of yours when I accidentally caught one episode of IPKKND and in that instant you were smiling and for some reason I found myself smiling too...and that was the start of a beautiful (and slightly obsessive :p) love affair! 

I watched IPKKND after that, made myself aware of all that happened before, searched you out on Google so much that even Bond would be proud but more importantly started writing again! So for that I have IPKKND, and hence you really, to thank for it!

Here's wishing that you have an amazing birthday and get all things you desire out of life! Always wishing you the very best in life, love and luck!

~ Rae

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope your day is filled with lots of love, joy, and happiness. I hope you know that we all think you are amazing, and we support anything you do 100%. May you always have enough happiness at your life to keep you sweet, enough trials and errors to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day to remember. Be happy and keep that beautiful smile you have. Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday and many more to come and may all your wishes and dreams come true.
Happy Birthday Barun Sobti
Thanks 
Pallavi

Happy birthday!!Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.Your birthday deserve to be a national holiday,because you are a special treasure.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN SOBTI. 😊

Hello Barun,
I m Bhagwati from Mumbai, I m huge huge huge fan of urs and just crazy about u!!
U r a perfect, adorable and amazing actor, simplest and sweetest human being which I have ever seen, U always leave me speechless when it comes to express my feelings, just love u sooo much!! 
I m here to wish you a wonderful Birthday ! 
WISH U A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARUN !!!
I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy it.
May god bless u with immense happiness for whole life which u deserve, May god bless ur health and ur family. 
All the best for ur both movies Main aur Mr. Right and 22 Yards, 
Eagerly waiting for ur movies, I know u r gonna Rock ts time too!!
Stay blessed and Keep Rocking.. love u, take care ❤️❤️!!!

Dear Barun til now i loved all your characters that you played. you are one of the phenomenal talent in t.v industry and soon will be recognized  as same in bollywood too. my best wishes  for your next big step. i am eagerly waiting for your next. hope you live up to my expectation. you are one of my favorite stars whom i love the way you handle your professional as well personal life . keep smiling always cause that brings a lot positive effects to your crazy fans😳😃
happy birthday. stay always blessed. have a happy and enjoyable journey of life 🤗 
        from a small part of your big fandom a fan sona😃

happy birthday barun

MAY allah blesss u long life wid great happinessSmile

may ur all wishes comes true,,

wgarly waiting gfor ur projects barun,,inSALLAH ur moive ill bit hit,,

happy birthday barun

I discovered you through IPK. I shared a love-hate relationship with Arnav also 😆 But little did I know that the brilliant actor who played this wonderful character would become such a special part of my life. I wish you a very Happy Birthday Barun ❤️ You are an amazing actor and most importantly, a great person. An adorable, down-to-heart and very simply guy! Despite being so popular, you are so humble. You light up my life like nobody else With your Iinfectious smile and your craziness! A glimpe of you everyday makes my day! I wish you all the happiness and may this birthday bring you loads of smiles and success. God bless you...

Lots and lots of love,
Nirvana or Niru

WISHING BARUN SOBTI A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

MAY GOD SHOWER ALL THE BLESSINGS !!
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE !!
MAY YOU GET ALL THE HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS !!

Dear Barun wish u a vey very happy birthday !!
May this year bring good luck and prosperity !!
God bless...

Today is the hottest and cutest TV star, Barun Sobti's birthday!! Barun..today is your very special day !! Your birthday !! Today a born-to-be superstar took birth named Barun Sobti !! He was born to kill thousands of women and girls with his killer smile and wink !! When he first came on TV, a bright smile was plastered in every girl's face !! Barun, You were born to be a hero !! You don't know how much we all love you !! Always stay the same as you're amazing just the way you are !! You have the best personality !! You are cute,handsome,cheerful,caring and funny..and the list goes on. I hope u have a very special birthday and you become more successful in life. 
Yours,
Farah

21st August ! A special day for a special person . On this day , years ago , a gem set foot on earth and his name was Barun ! Yes , Barun Sobti ! 29 years have passed and boy, have you come a long way ! Barun , this day it's my wish that you are showered with Allah's blessings and be a thousand times more successful than you are today . I wish that you keep smiling and keep on bringing smiles to our faces . I wish you have a great future ahead and a wonderful life . Lastly , I wish you a very very happy birthday . And Barun ,  always be the way you are 'coz boy you are ah-ma-zing ! 
Loads of love 
Zahra<3

A special Day for Mr.Barun Sobti...& ofcourse, equally important for his fans... as it gives them a reason to celebrate!! 

Celebrate the special day of the person...they dearly Love!!! 

Here's Wishing 

Have a wonderful Year & life ahead ...Wishing you all the happiness & success in both personal & Professional life...
Hope your birthday brings you simple pleasures to enjoy, warm memories to treasure, and the happiness of knowing how very special you are !!     
Barun has always managed to bring a smile on face of each & every fan of his...& Surely you will keep doing Same in coming times...
So, Stay the way You Are...!!!
Always Keep Smiling... Keep Spreading the Smiles...& Wishing life gives you many more reasons to Smile!!!

All the best for life ahead!!!!

Stay Blessed!!!

Dear Barun Sobti,

I wish you a marvelous birthday! Let this day be the beginning of happiness, prosperity and luck. May your future days shine more than you past! Today will be the mark of the 29thyear that this earth was graced with your presence and many more years will come. I hope you achieve more accolades in the future as you reach more milestones. You are a brilliant actor but an even better person. It is the beauty of your personality that makes many people love you.  I am proud to be a fan of someone that is honest, humble and sweet. As a fan, I will continue to support all your future endeavors and hope that you succeed in achieving your dreams. So please dream on because your dreams are the dreams of your loved ones and fans who want to go to great lengths. Sometimes, someone's dream comes true when they see someone else fulfilling it. So be courageous and take all initiatives to turn your dreams into a reality. Best of luck with your future and continue to succeed in life because you deserve a life full of successes.

Love,

Debbie, your Canadian fan

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti!
may all your dreams come true and may your dreams know no limit.
wishes for a blessed final year in your twenties when you know who you are, what you want and how to go get it.
wishing you decades of future success,
stay happy and healthy.
Happy Birthday!
With lub,
you fan, Anu

Barun ...

be it ur cute little smile or that infectious laugh...
be it ur dialogs or d silent killer expressions..
be it ur pagal jokes or u talking sense into people..
be it ur goofiness or dat funny expression on being asked a silly question..
Be it d camaradarie wid ur colleagues or ur sheer professionalism...
be it ur down to earth nature and ur denial dat u r a star..
I enjoy every shade of you...
its a pleasure to be ur fan..

happy birthday barun..and come on dude..we are missing u like crazy..
cant wait to watch u on  d silver screen...
have a great day!!!!

-chitvan...

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Barun Sobti.🥳

Omggg you are already 29 but still look so young hehe.
I being so younger than you find you hotter than many guys in my school tbh 😳
I really wanted to make vm for your birthday though I am not good at it but exam is really pressurizing me this time😭 So i can only pray for you and show my love through this short message😊
I just want to say that I love you from the roots of the Earth to the moon and back.
I can't thank the Lord enough for giving us you, for your 29 years of existence( LOT more to come) and giving you so much talent. 
So be happy, be healthy and be safe. 
And be assured that I will love you every step of the way, no matter what.
There are many people who are true to you, you will always stay with you no matter what happens and I know there's more to come as person like you are always loved by all.

Once again Happy 29th Birthday Dear Hotwa.🥳

Your die-hard fanwa
-Neejma 

Extra special wishes for an extra special day,
May you have much happiness in every single way. 

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, 
all the smiles a day can bring,
all the blessings a life can unhold. 

From morning till night, 
may your birthday be bright, and nicer than ever before. 
And, in the coming years, may your happiness grow,
and your dreams be fulfilled even more. 

Wishing you a day of overwhelming joy in everything you do. 
For you deserve the nicest things the world could offer you.

Wish You A Very Happy birthday Barun!

Regards, 
Divya
 From - Nairobi, Kenya 

Dear Barun,
I hope that you have a Birthday as AMAZING as you are!
Thanks a ton  for entertaining people all around the world, whether it be your Breath-Taking charm and grace, Incredible acting skills or just all around Unique and Fun personality, you have certainly clean bowled many people's hearts away.
We fans of you love and admire you and your persona so damn much that seeing you happy, brings a bright n joyous smile on our faces, each n every time! We want you to know that you are an awesome person inside and out. 
At present we miss you on-screen like Crazy..Nothing in the television is the same without you presence Barun. 
Wishing you all the Luck and Success for your second innings of your acting career, Wish the next comeback would bring even more Glory n Prosperity in your life.
For me, Loving you is like Breathing, It's not a Choice, It's a Need..<3<3

happy birthday Mr sobti!! may you have many more. the only thing which i would like to say is dont ever change yourself just to abide by people who hate you because you are perfect already. i have never seen more down to earth and humble and kind person who is also a great human being and so much fun to be with 😃 you have redefined the word actor according to me as there is no one right now who is as good an actor as you are. you not only mesmerized me onscreen but managed to make a special place in my heart offscreen as well.I just want you to know
you're being thought about and wished the very best of everything especially on your birthday from my side😊 Love you barun be happy always amd may god bless you and give you everything which you wish for. and i also pray that you get the best in your professional and personal life😃this message is from your crazy, obsessive and mad fan sana from karachi

Dear Barun Sobti,

You are the most amazing person I have ever seen in all my life. On your birthday, I wish - may god always provide you the most precious things in life: health, love, joy, peace and prosperity.

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best.

May u achieve success beyond its bounds, may this year god showers u with all his blessings & love. Live a long life.

Wish you a  happy birthday from the bottom of my heart.

Regards
Jyotsna Reddy
Hyderabad
AP, India

A very happy birthday to you Barun!!! Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead! 🥳
Wish you a peaceful mind, joyous heart and a successful life.May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.
On your big day you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy.May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond!
Lots of love
Jasmine 

Dear BARUN,

🥳    Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!

May your all wishes get fulfilled. Stay happy & Healthy always.
Proud to be BarunFan
Sucheta

Dear Barun,

You have given me tremendous joy with your splendid work.  Not only are you a gifted actor but you are also a wonderful human being. Your talent is unparalleled and your dedication, humility and integrity are inspiring. Your smile always warms my heart.

On this joyous occasion, it is my heartfelt wish that you do many more wonderful roles and achieve even greater success. I pray that you find success and happiness in every aspect of life. You deserve all the best things in life and everything that you dream of, may it all come true. Never be afraid to dream and always follow your heart. Reach for the stars because the sky is your limit.

Have a wonderful birthday and may God bless you with health, happiness and prosperity.

Wish you many more happy and healthy years to come.

Fari.

Wishing you a very happy birthday Barun Sobti.. May God grant you with loads of love, peace, health,  happiness, success and prosperity.  God bless :)

Nandini Rao

Dear Barun,

Many many happy returns of the day.. Hope u have many more.. God bless you with all the happiness in the world.. Hope u get all that u wish for.. :) Hope all that you do turns out happy  for you.. And all that you wish come your way.. I wish you happy moments all throughout your life... Have an amazing day.. come back soon.. Its not the same not seeing you... 

Dear barun.

Many many happy returns of the day. 
i wish you all the very best for your upcoming projects, and hope will we get to see you soon. enjoy your day with you dearest ones. 
will be waiting for your comeback. 
baki,.-
Happy Birthday Barun! Wish you all the very best in life and may you succeed in whatever you do. May God bless you with lots of happiness and health. There is still a long way to go but I really hope you'll make it big in Bollywood and conquer the hearts of many more people with your amazing talent and personality. All the best for your future projects. Have fun on this special occasion with your friends&family! 
Lots of love,
-Yovna-

Hello barun sobti... The name is enough to send vibes across every female round the world. We haven't met personally yet you can me go weak in my knees. Your eyes speak a lot. Your actions are perfect. YYou're simply the best. Love you forever barun sobti. Happy birthday darling. May you have all the success! 

Quoting you from the SPL event, this is from an admirer back to you, Barun:

"Haath agar thama hai, toh nibhaenge zaroor!
Saath agar doge toh muskuraenge zaroor!
Bhale hi tumse kitne duur kyun na hon,
Awaaz dil se doge, toh aayenge zaroor!"

Thankyou for giving thousands of people a reason to smile. 😊
There are hundreds of people out there, smart and good looking. But what matters really is the heart. So, thankyou for being the beautiful person that you are!

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday! ⭐️

May you continue to learn, grow, and succeed in whatever you do cuz at the end of the day, YOU INSPIRE ME. 
Your hard work inspires me. Your dedication inspires me.
And your outook towards life inspires me.

So all the very best, Barun. Have fun! ⭐️

Lots of Love,
_BacknForth_

Wishing you a very very happy birthday...may god bless you ..and you achieve everything in life you wish and deserve for waiting for MAMR...LOTS OF LOVE ... WAITING DESPERATELY TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN TELEVISION...COME BACK SOON ...GOOD LUCK FOR MAMR AND 22 YARDS... A COLLAGE FOR MR SOBTI...LOVING YOU FOR ETERNITY...MAY GOD BLESS WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY ..AND OF COURSE WITH HEALTH...

FROM  BHAVYA SHAH...

Happy Birthday Barun Sobti 🥳

I always celebrate your birthday because it's my dear mommy's birthday now it's more special it's my favourite actor's birthday...I became your fan after seeing IPK ASR/Arnav...I loved few actors, singers & cricketers before but now I forgot them after seeing you...All the best for your present and future projects...May God Bless You...I love you 😊

Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday Barun!!! Many happy returns of the day! Hope you continue to get success and happiness...and may all your dreams come true! Thank you for entertaining us so far...and I am looking forward to seeing you onscreen soon. All the best for your movies! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!! :)

Happy Birthday Barun. Wish you all the best in life.

aamir18 thumbnail

Barun, 

Meeting you is one of the most cherished moments of my life. 

Yes, call me crazy, and call my psychotic, and even call me maniacal, but why should I lie... it's simply the undeniable truth. You are more than an actor to me. You're an inspiration and the ultimate role model. No, I don't know you personally and I'm positive you don't remember me, but you have touched me in ways that not many people have. 

I admire your humility. I admire what you stand for. I admire your courage and the purity of your heart. To describe you in words is... impossible, and more importantly, it is unnecessary, because you are an individual who speaks for yourself. 

No amount of negativity can change the fact that you have changed lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world-- from being simply an actor who came onscreen at 8:00 PM to becoming an paragon of brilliance to people all around the world. 

Never will I forget the exhausted man who waited for me outside the door to his hotel room... who gave me irreplaceable memories, when he could have conveniently walked inside and avoided me and the impending inconvenience. You don't remember me Barun, but you are simply unforgettable. 

You must have heard many people tell you that you have bettered their lives by breathing life into the character of Arnav Singh Raizada. I won't agree. It was Arnav Singh Raizada who changed my life. He brought me to the phenomenon known as Barun Sobti. And for that I am eternally grateful. 

You have touched us in more ways than you can imagine, Sobti. You are truly the golden boy of television. You have shined and you have left us speechless through your splendor. You have proven.. a man of value will always become a man of success. 

May god retain his blessing on you forever and may you cross even the confinements of the farthest stars. May your days be filled with joy, laughs and smiles.  

I'm rooting for you Barun. I'm just one person... but I'm still going strong. 

One of your biggest and craziest fans, 

Zitni <3 

"A man who cannot do justice to his heart, cannot do justice to anything else in the world"

~Barun Sobti

P.S Boston adores you. Visit soon. 

Happy Birthday Barunnn!!! Eeekksss!! ''HUGS'' I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!  Best wishes for the happiest day filled with love and laughter.For your birthday, I just want to say; I hope you can see, how special you are to us(Fans). We will always support u!! Just be Happy & Keep rocking! Please Smile !!'' From Mahi

Barun Sobti for the world, Arnav Singh Raizada for the fans, Hotwa for the phangirls but for me you are my sweetest crazy Barun Ji , you don't know me, we will never meet but I wish you many many happy wala birthday with big wala hug and bohat so wishes

Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your love and joy to everyone around you. Wishing you the best birthday ever

I want to wish you in your style, crazy wala 😆You are an "Antique we need to tweak.  Start with physique ' let's make you a geek, or just join a clique and become sleek. What do you seek?  A birthday creek, with sublime mystique, surely unique.  I shouldn't speak, quite often critique, courageous or meek.  Today is your peak.  Enjoy the week and stick out your cheek!"

Have a million smiles today, let your heart be filled with love.  Chase all your cares away, have a little fun.  Dance to your favorite music, sing your favorite tune, laugh with all your heart, share a silly joke or two. Put on the biggest happy face, smile everywhere you go.  Eat a giant slice of cake, let the whole world know.  This is your special day, and you're special too, because someone thinks the world of you!
Have a happy, happy birthday, no matter what you do!
don't care what people think, don't care what they said live your life, live your dreams
love you
Many Many Happy Birthday

From
crazy SaRun Fan
Iqra

BARUN!!!!!!!!!!!! The man who is on my mind ALL-THE-TIME'.Literally!!! :D                                 I haven't been this happy even on my own birthday as I am in yours'So here's wishing the MOST wonderful, humble, loving, down-to-earth, amazing, caring, naughty, a biggg prankster, friendly and hottest person I've come acroos'A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :D

As soon as I hear your name'a big and wide smile spreads across my face!! When nothing works for my worst mood, the only thing that can make me smile in toughest situation is only a single name'Barun Sobti. When I see you smile...the same spreads on my face involuntarily!! Being very choosy, NEVER in my life of 17 years have I loved and respected any Actor to this extent!! And I have loads of reasons to love you...'cause apart from being an awesome actor, you are a wonderful human being'the first of type I've come across! For an actor, there is one thing..looks, and another thing..a right attitude, a wonderful nature. And you're one of the RAREST one possessing bucket-loads of both. So NEVER Change <3 We love you as you are!! J

I fell in love with you through ASR'and man! No one could've lived the character as you! An actor who can deliver thousands of emotions though eyes'.Also, you have fabulous chemistry with Sanaya...you two being the cutest and the most hilarious buddies I've ever seen!! :D

So this day, wish you all the success and happiness in your life ahead!! May god shower all their blessings on you 'cause you deserve it!! :D  Keep smiling because there are millions who smile with you'and again, A Very Happy Birthday Barun!! :D

A super-crazy admirer of yours,

~ Hasti

There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished a joy and luck
Be happy everyday! wish all your dreams come true.
Happy birthday Barun

"Barun, I happened to come across one of your show- IPK thru a promo of its dubbing in a south-indian channel-Maa. I simply was in awe of your performance and your colleagues and later exposed myself to more of off-screen happenings outside the show. I started admiring you both as an actor and as a person. You really made me re-visit my thinking in general about the world that there are still people like you who can inspire others that goodness in the heart can still take top seat.

In my view and per my observation, your strong points include-
--Your performance and portrayal of varied emotions in general;
--Your dialogue delivery and diction in both Hindi and English (although I am not a native hindi speaker);
--Your expressions;
--The way you emote and make the shot effective even in a dance sequence that you think is your weak link.

And as a person, which really inspired me -
--how you perceive life and that only aspect a person has in hands is giving the best and doing the right thing and leave rest to destiny;
--stay grounded where ever we are and whatever we achieve;
--your emotional strength and mental balance and your belief that patience pays back;
--how you respect each and every person as an individual and value relationships;
--and many more...

Despite you much younger to me, I have seen you know life much more than me and I dont think there is anything I can say to you but will conclude or rather reiterate that you already know-
--that never ever let negativity effect you;
--continue to stay strong and not to lose your balance (I do lose occasionally);
--never let failure reach your heart and success your head (i find this very tough that it could happen unconsciously);
--just try to pick right subjects and characters and may be methodical acting suits you better;
--and just know that there are many folks like me who love to support you till no end and I truly and whole-heartedly Wish to see You reach greater heights and bring you loads of happiness and health to you and your loved ones.

Best Regards

Happy happy birthday Barun!!
God bless you now and always...
May you get the success and happiness that your heart desires...
Stay blessed and have a great year ahead...
All the best for your projects😊

- Kavita Patel
( I don't know if you remember- I met you in Kenya during the cricket event with the fan message book-now my turn to send a message)

"Barun Sobti - The name defines the epicness of an actor.
I stumbled upon him in Iss Pyaar Ko. It was been a wonderful journey in seeing Barun act as the shrewd businessman. I never really cared about a show's actors, just the storyline. But he changed the foundations of watching Television. His sizzling chemistry with Sanaya Irani is an added icing to the cake. I wish him good luck for his future endeavours. And hope to see him soon on our screens (: "

Happy birthday Barun🤗

Love you so much' Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. And let the days to come be better & happier than your birthday'

Today is your special day' But we all celebrate it as our special day' 

We all want u to be happy' To celebrate your happiness' 

We wish you a good health & lovely life' Stay blessed dear'

P.S. I have never made any edits before in my life... Barun u have made me to do so many things... I know it is a poor edit... Still all I want to convey is just keep smiling dear... That brightens up my life...

With Love,
Ragha, Tamilnadu...

Before you my life was spiceless,
A miracle happened on your appearance,nonetheless,
Rush of weird hormones had me restless,
Up till now my heart has missed beats countless,
Now you belong to my possession which is just priceless.

Happy Birthday Barun. ☺️

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Barun Sobti! 

Barun Sobti you are indeed the most charming...talented...amazing and unique television actor onscreen-the one and only ''HEARTTHROB'' of television. Be it your talented acting skills, killer looks or down to earth character you are definitely one in a million.

From IPPKND  you were my favourite you made me fall in love with the character ASR and without hesitation I can only say you were certainly the BEST and most STYLISH BUSINESS TYCOON. Really miss not seeing you everyday onscreen and missed that accent of yours!!! Cant wait for the release of your movies. It was very pleasing to watch you onscreen everyday so a big thank you for entertaining us.

May God always bless you and may you always have success in your life and may your career reach many heights. Also wish to see you win all the best actor awards in future, cause you deserve it!!!

Lots of Love 

Would love to see you in England soon

Fate

Dear Barun, 
Another year has passed & age hasnt spoiled you yet. I wish you happiness, joy, success and best of the fortune. Don't forget today to be the person you are. 
From another of your well-wishers, 
Areeba I xx

barun sobti..happy happy birthday...ur eyes ...smirk.smile...broad shoulders.tall stature...killer looks and amazing accent complete my day...wishing u an amazing life ahead

Since 3 December 2012, the Monday after the show ended, a few of us have been on a happy spree watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon all over again at Blast from the Past.  Thread #16 is round the corner, it will open on episode 170... Teri Meri Meri Teri... yay.

All of us at Blast wish to thank you for the joy you give us.  It is pure, unadulterated, and seems to be pretty endless.  Thank you, Barun, for being the actor and the person you are.  We do hope your birthday is everything you want it to be.

Love,

..Anita.., Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, chalhov, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Preety_woman, Horizon, ipkkndfan30, ina211, indi52, IssPkaur, Katelyn, laruma, salooni, Samin6, shesherkobita, sigrid, sohara, supriya.arshi, wiwy, and co.

You came as a force to be reckoned with
Your personality won my heart
Your smile makes my heart go Dhak Dhak
My admiration and love is ever growing
Though i know i will never get you
But i would like you wish you a very Happy Birthday
And hope you get all the success you deserve

Dear Barun,

Happy Happy Birthday!! Wishing you love, happiness, good health and prosperity! Continue to live your dreams and be yourself!  You are truly a phenomenal and natural actor!  Thank you so much for a perfect portrayal of ASR because you've made him so real and beautiful!  I also really admire your hard work and professionalism!

You have a huge international fan base.  I'm actually one of your international fan, a Chinese/Cambodian who resides in the US.  IPKKND is my first Indian serial.  After the show ended, I'm still here on IF with my friends discussing and analyzing our beloved show everyday on "Blast from the Past" thread! This show is very special and dear to us!

I'm so very proud to be your fan, Barun!  I hope you'll have many opportunities to find strong and substantial roles to showcase your gifted talent and great potential for growth as well! I'm really looking forward to all your future endeavors!  Keep on smiling because it really brighten our days!!  I hope you'll enjoy your special day with your loved ones!  All the best to you always!

Take care,

Katelyn (US fan)

A young man has a go
He tries his hand at acting
This is no time of woe
Because destiny is exacting
He is talented and handsome
With eyes that make us smolder
His smile, boyish and winsome
We miss him now that the show is over
Your talent is amazing
We wish you much success
We know you're not much for praising
But consider yourself blessed
Wishes and blessings for you
For becoming a year older!

May your memories be warm ones as you look back on yesterday
May your heart filled with happiness and joy as you celebrate today
May your hopes and dreams come true as you look ahead to tomorrow

You come, you rule, you conquer
You are God's greatest wonder

You are the heartthrob of million
My love for you is zillion

Your molten caramel orb makes me yearn
Your sexy smirk gives me a churn

I know I will not get you ever
But I wish you stay blessed forever

A very happy birthday to a very special man! You'll always hold a special place in our hearts for giving us the ASR that made all the Farq ! With that said looking fwd to more of your brilliant works and you! Have a wonderful bday, luv you tons!

-ami

An actor par excellence, looked on with reverence  
Cherished among friends, heartthrob of millions
A man who rewrote TV history
This is a man called Barun Sobti

Drugged doctor, goofy guy, an angry man
Every role he performs with such elan
How does he do it, it is a mystery
That is the talent of Barun Sobti

Smirks, winks, angry looks 
And a voice to match those intense looks
With expressive eyes that tell the whole story
That is the charm of Barun Sobti

Fans of all ages shower their love
From below twenty to fifty above  
He treats everyone with great chivalry
That's how humble is Barun Sobti

May he continue to remain in their hearts forever
May he be successful in every endeavour
A birthday wish, very joyous and happy
To the one and only Barun Sobti

YuuPiee!! the day finally arrived.. and.. 
One..
two..
three.. 🥳
Happy Birthday to the most charming Guy ever.. Barun Sobti! ❤️
The one who makes everyone fall for him by his anger, Our very own Arnav Singh Raizada.⭐️ i wish all the succes, love, and happiess to fill his life. His one smile lights up everything aroud us.. no matters where we are! His one look.. makes millions drool.. his one smirk.. makes girls faint. And His words.. makes our smiles wider.  
Hope Our hotwa have the bestest birthday bash ever this year! :') love him forever.. hamesha! The One that makes our day.. Barun.❤️ 
Loads of love and huggs to him and once again, A very Happy birthday! May he gets all he want and God Bless him! :')
x -KR (-RabbaVe)

Happy Birthday Barun!!!  I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever.Wishing you a day that is special in every way as you are. You will soon start a new phase of life! All the very best for that my Hero. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, u will always be in my heart

This one spl for u:

Tum sa haseen pehle dekha nahin

Tum is sey pehle the jaane kahaa...

dekhti hu jo tumko toh

Tham jaaye pal yeh wahin

Bas main yeh sochun...

Chalti hai saansein, pehle se zyada

Pehle se zyada, dil theharne laga... Barun

Thank you for being the wonderful person U r and you are perfect just the way you are. Hope this year brings you all the success. Happy Birthday.

Barun Sobti the golden boy of Television industry! On your birthday I wish you lots of joy, success and peace. May your birthday bring you luck to make it big in the big screens and all your dreams get fulfilled, and  may you live long to enjoy all the best things life have to offer. Enjoy and Have Fun. We love you Barun! 
- Tina (SpringPearl)

muffins2waffles thumbnail

I received a ton of edits/creations from a lot of members so thank you for that 🤗 
Credit for everything I post here belongs to the following usernames:

Barunshell, Sana_malik, whiterose29, -WhatThe-, BBani, coolbakes, xMidnightStarx, -Iruni-, Ree1306, Rafaheli, .sobtian., ..Jazz.., Priya025, -barunoholic, ..hrideyy.., Baki, Deepika100, Mrs.MuffinSobti, robertpati, harhem, sanjana15650, Sakshi, sanju2012, ..SaRun.., Arshisarunrocks, -purnima-, melfns, B.S.I_Love_You, Shree.Nanda, ishqRONsharma, archie_79, ArhiVirAnya, --Amna--, serendipity., HeBarun21, pancakes, LazilyAnonymous, sandy1, Katelyn, -BarunKiMeera-, Buddy Name, -chamkilli-, aNkitA.C, Supriya.Arshi, Barun Of My Heart, -EndlessSmile-, archie_79, arshibarun, Arshidiehardfan, riti4u, appy_indy-KD, JanakiRaghunath

if I have skipped your username/edit, PM me immediately. Sorry about that, I got a ton.

Animated:

Non Animated

j4mf.jpg

Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
aamir18 thumbnail

Two  l o n g  years back

Or is it long I always  w o n d e r 

Because it was indeed the  b e s t  times of my life

It always feels it's just been  y e s t e r d a y !

A girl looked up at the  s k y  as she said

About her  p r i n c e  charming

And there you  w e r e 

Alighting from the  h e l i c o p t e r  

And that  d a y  one more girl found her prince

The  p r i n c e  charming of her own  l i f e 

Every day I used to  c o u n t  seconds till I saw your face

Every day you used to come in my  d r e a m s  and make me smile

You gave us charming  A S R 

An actor par  e x c e l l e n c e  and an amazing person I love so much

And every day since 6 months back I  a c h e  to see you just like that

Every day and every night of my  l i f e 

Bringing it  j o y  and making it alive

I  m i s s  you so much

But my love and  g r a t i t u d e  will forever remain

For the  t h r i l l s  and joys

L a u g h t e r  and awe

That you  i n s p i r e d  in me everytime I saw you

I wish you all the very  b e s t 

And may the  w o r l  d  be at your feet!

I  l o v e  u so so much Barun!!

Lots of love from  S u n a r a

g i r l  from Sri Lanka

~ princessunara

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQt28FWuu8[/YOUTUBE]

~Puja..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFS__uS-ek4[/YOUTUBE]

~naksh2227

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx_enpBzjLs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

~ sandyyy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QxtnQ0km4Io[/YOUTUBE]

~Barunshell

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z15Kv7woiQM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

~ sandyyy

May Everything  H a p p y 

And Everything  B r i g h t

Be  y o u r s  on your birthday

From  M o r n i n g  till Night

And then  t h r o u g h  the year

May the  s a m e  thing hold true

So that each  d a y  is filled

With life's  b e s t  things for you

~Priya025

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QxtnQ0km4Io[/YOUTUBE]

~Barunshell

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCagmOT0RbA[/YOUTUBE]

~aamir18

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-STbQGWCWo[/YOUTUBE]

~summiyaraichand

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMFcHbzsNrs[/YOUTUBE]

~Puja..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUw8N2JG1U[/YOUTUBE]

~Puja..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEfMIVjEilo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWTg_HQsJd8[/YOUTUBE]

~UltimateBarun

There couldn't be a  b e t t e r  day
To take a  c h a n c e  to say,
That you are  w i s h e d  a joy and luck
Be happy  e v e r y d a y ! 

wish all your  d r e a m s  come true.

Happy birthday  B a r u n 

~..Bhuvana

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fpBWWkXtjE[/YOUTUBE]

~shybabe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yCzD7nkr4[/YOUTUBE]

.Ghausia.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTAc-HC2qdc[/YOUTUBE]

~Krani

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNKCVC6NFs[/YOUTUBE]

~ aamir18

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWMWnFnaiU[/YOUTUBE]

~Camellmelicious11

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_TXzRjCcKE[/YOUTUBE]

~ArShiWorld

The morning of your  s p e c i a l  day..

is special in a  m i l l i o n  way...

T i m e  may fly, but in my heart you always stay..

that is one  t h i n g  I do tend to pray...

you have become my  i n s p i r a t i o n ...

to meet you someday is my  a s p i r a t i o n ...

Me and you  w a l k i n g  beside a stream...

is what sometimes my crazy mind  d r e a m s ...

H e r o e s  may come and go ...

But you will  a l w a y s  be the one who stole  the show...

Some  e a t e r s  are moody..

but me and you are forever  f o o d i e s  

as they say  l i f e  can be some times unfair...

no  w o n d e r  me and you are not a pair..

But being your die-heart  f a n  is nothing less...

It is and always will be a  b l i s s ...

Mr. Sobti..there is one  t h i n g  you should know...

your name is as  c o o l  as the white snow...

Now it's time i stop  t y p i n g , as this poem i have to send..

but remember if i  c o n t i n u e ..it will never end..

Oh ! yaa i have to say  s o m e t h i n g  more too...

Barun our ASR we all  m i s s  you...

~  BerryBlush07

pontiacbandit thumbnail

Compiling/Layout : Mrs.MuffinSobti , aamir18 , -iLoveSobti-
Poem and Barun Offscreen : aamir18
Main Banner & other Signatures: Mrs.MuffinSobti
Final banner: AishuHiBawari
Graphics: -iLoveSobti-
The IPKKND DT, Minu di and Saraa for sticking our threads and giving us permission to make the thread.
Meli Di for helping us out <3

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
First of all, AMAZINGGG thread, Viz, Mrs Muffin Sobti and Aamir18! 👏👏👏 You guys have done it ONCE AGAIN! 👏👏

Secondly, this thread is just beautiful because the man who celebrates his birthday today is beautiful inside out! He's the most amazing star in this industry. No matter what the others say, he's simply the best.

The fan following that Barun has, let's just say - we're pretty amazing to be made fun of, ridiculed but we all still stand united. 😎

Here's to wishing this handsome young amazing star a great day! 🥳🥳🥳

This party is yet to begin, guys!

Saraaa.
Edited by DeviatedTesoro. - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great work Viz and team <3

Happy birthday to Barun:)