Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank God Rubina's Out Of That Crap PV2.

I Want PV2 To Go Off Air. It Can Never Take The Place Of Punar Vivah From My Heart. (:

Really Loved Rubina as Divya. (:
Now they say it was a cameo atleast could have apologised for promising rubina a lead role then sidlining her
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This guy Sumeet Mittal is actually trying to save face.  His show is not doing well despite what he says.  PV1's lowest ratings were around 1.4-1.5.  PV2 started with 1.8 when they had stars of PV1 and Rubina.  It fell down because of the whole execution and the way two main characters - Divya and Raj were shown.  Even during Rubina's time, it was between 1.1 and 1.2.  It is almost the same despite them bringing Abhishek Malik and now Ejaz. 

This guy's definition of leads, cameos, parallel lead's varies according to ratings.  Abhishek Malik was introduced as lead and then within a month was shown as a villain.  Then they brought Ejaz Khan and now I have heard that they are bringing Abhishek Malik back as a double role.  So within 3 months of show, they have changed stories numerous times.  When a story changes so much within first 3 months of telecast, the show is doomed.  Also now he is blaming Zee for not giving time between PV1 and PV2. 

So it seems that the channel and this PH are not getting along.  They wanted Rubina and this PH sabotaged Rubina's character.  Now they are trying gimmicks to save face as they closed PV1 by thinking that they will get better ratings with PV2 and it would be probably be cheaper to produce too.  Since PV2 is not doing well, he is giving these statements.  Also,  Rubina has been quite open about how she was given false information.  So when actors speak up, PH starts spreading false stories.  It has happened for other actors too. 

In any case, you can interpret his statement as saying that this PH are not capable of producing anything other than saas-bahu type shows.  So why dwell on this guy?  Both Rubina and Avinash are in different shows.  If those shows succeed, they will get better roles in future.  So my best wishes are for their current shows.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I did read it in CC thread .
This guy is real funny .I mean who is going to believe his statements .Are cameo roles shown on launch ,are they introduced like this with lead character of PV1 ??Are the used in promotion ??
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This PH is very shameless,cheap & unprofessional lot.Don't have anything more to say about them.
HaYaforEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cheap  producer of PV2😡