Deivamagal 19-23 Aug.mon-fri update on pg-1 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ashvi_lolzZz

yeah thats better..bt still cant watch his scenes

that too his solo scene everyday..v can atleas see family scenes includng him.. bt his waste business nd podra mokka satyama mudila

last week more than satya he was nly shown!!

haan re...
moorthy oda mokka semma torture ashvi...

Whoa.. just found out Today meri sakku ka Wedding Anniversary..
Thanks to Ratz chello for her FB status... heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sumi dear.. Happy Wedding Anniversary  to you and Anna...πŸ₯³
May Anna and you blessed with all the happiness in this world...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Enjoy the day with Anna ...πŸ˜‰

Happy wedding Anniversary Sumi.. Wishing you the very best !!
Looks like we have someone new here .. welcome ashvin πŸ€— thanks for joining us so lets spam nicely together πŸ˜†

I think she is going to meet Prakash nu .. maybe they both will work together and get the truth out. I think thilaga might get her job back nu.

Hi Ashvin... Points i forgt to mention.. Gaya3 too much and when Raju was trying to beat Thilaga with everyone stopping she was laughing.. A plan well done really like this villi hehe.. Again the CCTV is not realistic i noe this is Drama but a HD CCTV like this at this angle is like cartoon..

I suppose Deivamagal cannot do without MLM Morthy.. Though i usually forward it .. this time it was short so can bare to watch... Plz reduce his screen time πŸ€ͺ

Raju is tooo much.. He beats his wife like this n she wants to gt bk to him? To get more beating? No gd wife cld stand a useless husband.. This guy does not work n aappuuu her work.. This is real its happening its sad but its true.. And then the MD.. He likes to fire people i suppose.. He only comes to the drama to do tht.. Its kind of getting irritating..

Cant wait for todays episode.. Happy watching forum..
I don't watch Uthiri Pookal but a few days back, I saw it and the actress playing Dharini is a home wrecker called Shalini there. What a shocking difference. πŸ˜²
Yup she is a gd villi.. Acts well.. But the loosu character does not fit her..
thanks for the update

no one to counter this Gay3. she succeeds in her every plan.

What is this Vijaya doing in Saroja house? all the time giving useless tips to Saroja and increases her anger against Satya and family.

First Satya and Suresh having dosai in a small restaurant. now their status increased to big hotel. nalla munaetrum.

who is that person called Satya?
Hey Guyz my name is Ashvi and not Ashvin!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by PurpleFlower

Hi Ashvin... Points i forgt to mention.. Gaya3 too much and when Raju was trying to beat Thilaga with everyone stopping she was laughing.. A plan well done really like this villi hehe.. Again the CCTV is not realistic i noe this is Drama but a HD CCTV like this at this angle is like cartoon..

I suppose Deivamagal cannot do without MLM Morthy.. Though i usually forward it .. this time it was short so can bare to watch... Plz reduce his screen time πŸ€ͺ

Raju is tooo much.. He beats his wife like this n she wants to gt bk to him? To get more beating? No gd wife cld stand a useless husband.. This guy does not work n aappuuu her work.. This is real its happening its sad but its true.. And then the MD.. He likes to fire people i suppose.. He only comes to the drama to do tht.. Its kind of getting irritating..

Cant wait for todays episode.. Happy watching forum..

Purple, now murthy has changed his name to DOLLAR murthy yaar..!! LOL!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰