Rambo Rajkumar - Trailer out on Oct 1st - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
& please. This is far one of the best Jodi this year. So much better than Imran Sonakshi
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

</div>

<div>
She looked great in that other outfit which Shahid took a pic off

which one ?? I wanna see
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rambo.Rajkumar

& please. This is far one of the best Jodi this year. So much better than Imran Sonakshi

I agree with you. Im actually liking em ... I think people are remembering Shahid/Vidya ... Shahid/Rani ... maybe that's why they are being worrisome.
TheJake thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

which one ?? I wanna see

Think talking about this one ...

TheJake thumbnail
I like her here ...

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Who the hell is the stylist of this movie can I go murder that person 🤢 gosh such gaudy outfits, hats off to Sona to even agreeing to wear such travesties.

As for the Jodi I adored Imran-Sonakshi too, too bad the movie and everything around them tanked. I'm a bigger shahid fan than Imran so definately hope that this movie is good for both their sakes 😳 because they are two of my faves so *fingers double crossed*
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Instead of putting asterisks they could just split the word Rambo as 'Ram Bo'...it would look better...

R***bo Rajkumar

The makers of the original Rambo series have objected to the use of the word Rambo in the title of the Shahid starrer

Subhash K Jha

R***bo Rajkumar? That's the new title of Rambo Rajkumar. Yes, it is a W*F moment. Prabhudheva, the director of Rambo Rajkumar is a worried man. His wacky film titles, which add a lustre of irreverent machismo to his cinema, are in danger.
The makers of the original Rambo series have objected to the use of the word Rambo in the title of Prabhudheva's film Rambo Rajkumar.
And it's too late to change the title. "We'll have to just delete a couple of alphabets from Rambo' on the posters. We'll have to put dots or asterisks instead. We can't change the title at this stage. Everyone knows what the film is titled anyway," says the hassled director.
Prabhu is bewildered by the ultra-sensitivity shown by Hollywood towards the title. "Today they are objecting to the word Rambo in my title. Tomorrow they might have a similar objection to Jackson' in my title Action Jackson. I am lucky no Rathod came forward to object to Rowdy Rathod." He feels it's very unfair that filmmakers should be peering anxiously over their shoulders while making films. "You never who will object to what. We are all becoming too sensitive as a global community."
Edited by vssaras - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
WTH! Why there's objection for Rambo? That's stupid.
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheJake

WTH! Why there's objection for Rambo? That's stupid.

I know!!...I feel they could split the word Ram Bo...what do you think?..I don't like the asterisks..
TheJake thumbnail
^Yeah, that's sounds good ... Or Ram-bo. People will think they didn't know how to spell Rambo. lmao