Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
amir is not made to be a dhoom3 hero / villain. at least the photos dont give that vibe.
he is immensely talented, but dhoom series doesnt require acting prowess. it requires physique. n amir falls short. hope the trailer n movie doesnt disappoint the amir fan in me.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Aamir and Abhishek. 
pakeezah thumbnail
Aamir was great as the ultra suave terrorist in FANAAH

Woooh...

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will wait for the trailer to raise my opinion, I be as unbiased as possible to see if  he suit the role before anything is baseless because I don't know even know  the role is about.  He has worked upon for almost 2 years for this role

I hope Aamir doesn't disappoint. He wise enough to what he has chosen, because for past 12 years  he got great record of choosing scripts, most of them have been good apart form some odd one. 

Edited by DAKDAK - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am already missing Duggu ðŸ˜­ 

Speaking of miscast ðŸ˜† 
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't care how hot Hrithik looked, but the story and stunts of Dhoom2 were very  stupid .That skating scene was a comedy, plus the robbery done in most unrealistic manner. The ending was crap  

I really hope story of Dhoom3 is better than Dhoom2

Good part it the that  local stunt director  Allan Amin has been replaced by HW stunt director Oliver Keller🥳, hopefully we see world class stuff. The VFX are done by Joel Hynek oscar winner  ðŸ¥³

Can't wait to watch the trailer 
Edited by DAKDAK - 10 years ago
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope it wont be cheesy i liked dhoom 1 best. Hoping good from amir khan i like the hat look its all gold till he shows off his body. Always found shirtless beefed up amir khan disproportionately odd
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Love Chicago and I'm glad they filmed there, I can even tell which L stop Aamir is in that picture with the stair. ðŸ˜† I Know, I'm weird.

kat-aamir look so wrong together. More bhai-bhen than actually that hot chemistry that HR-ARB bought with the movie stills. Oh well, let's see how the movie is.
briahna thumbnail
the midget is going to spoil the dhoom fun.