GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

no way today i go for sure...may be😆

nautanki_anu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

This baal kalaakaar thingy reminded me of something. The other day I was flipping thru channels n suddenly I stopped on a scene fm a Rajesh Khanna n Rekha movie. My eyes popped out n I was on the floor laughing. There was a waterfall in the backgound n Rajesh Khanna wanted to have a bath. So he removed his shirt and there was hair hair everywhere with not an ounce of skin ðŸ˜†. Even his shoulders were not visible ðŸ˜†

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

🤣anu kya kya notice karti ho tum?????😆

nautanki_anu thumbnail

A cpl of weeks ago Manish Paul the host on JDJ said that if a mosquito gets inside Anil Kapoor's shirt it will never reach his chest for a bite as it will get lost in his hair for 2-3 mins before coming out of his shirt🤣
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's pain ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤¢
ohhh god can someone please get real and see that its not end of world for nikhat...though i feel for her ..but it does not mean ...everyone has to go through some kind of hell treatment because nikhat went through a broken engagement😆 
people are ready for zoyaan just to make zoya feel how it feels to go through pain😡
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
nautanki_anu thumbnail

people want zoya to marry ayaan to understand nikhat's pain😲🤢

ohhh god can someone please get real and see that its not end of world for nikhat...though i feel for her ..but it does not mean ...everyone has to go through some kind of hell treatment because nikhat went through a broken engagement😆
people are ready for zoyaan just to make zoya feel how it feels to go through pain😡

I don't understand this forum man. Ppl are behaving as if Zoya has done some kinda crime. I'm also against Zoya's behaviour in the last few days but she hasn't murdered n e one. I made a post on bheegi's thread today as I was so frustrated regd the torture Zoya shd go thru acc to them. It's ridiculous!!!

By that logic as Del said Asad shd be in jail for his behaviour in the past with Zoya. Wishing Zoyaan for Zoya's immaturity is immaturity in itself. Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know if we go by that logic, both Asad and Zoya are unworthy of eachother😆 Zoya because she is immature and childish & Asad cos well, he has been judgmental and abusive in the past😆 In reality, i do think its extremely difficult for diametrically opposite characters like Asad and Zoya to live a peaceful married life..Opposites attract and all that shyte is bullcrap..Doesn't work in real life😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

I don't understand this forum man. Ppl are behaving as if Zoya has done some kinda crime. I'm also against Zoya's behaviour in the last few days but she hasn't murdered n e one. I made a post on bheegi's thread today as I was so frustrated regd the torture Zoya shd go thru acc to them. It's ridiculous!!!

By that logic as Del said Asad shd be in jail for his behaviour in the past for Zoya. Wishing Zoyaan for Zoya's immaturity is immaturity in itself.

yes mistake are different and this kind of punishment for those lil mistake is totally uncalled for..,.she is immature but still the best person in whole QH out of all...she is like a norma today's girl...
anyways if we go by this rule,.then everyone should be burnt to feel zoya's pain,abandoned by their father,slapped ,abused and manhandled by their love ...and list goes on😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You know if we go by that logic, both Asad and Zoya are unworthy of eachother😆 Zoya because she is immature and childish & Asad cos well, he has been judgmental and abusive in the past😆 In reality, i do think its extremely difficult for diametrically opposite characters like Asad and Zoya to live a peaceful married life..Opposites attract and all that shyte is bullcrap..Doesn't work in real life😆

me and my husband are totally opposite😆...and we had love marriage😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

me and my husband are totally opposite😆...and we had love marriage😆

Really? Are you guys as different as Asad and Zoya?😆 I mean one is immature, clumsy, full of life, bubbly and stupid while the other is intense, pessimistic, brooding, judgmental and short tempered?😆 Yaar you can have opposite personalities..Thats fine but to be as different as Asad and Zoya & still get along is kinda difficult na?😲 In real life, lemme tell you an independent and educated girl like Zoya would have left Asad the moment he told her to get out or atleast slapped her..No one is that patient or understanding..Oh and its really difficult for people to change their basic personality..Love does change people but not as much as Zoya has managed to change Asad..Atleast its really really rare😆