Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

do u guys think were not getting hot scenes between AsYa because of ksgs contract?? ๐Ÿ˜• for some reason I feel that but I could be wrong

KSG is not the issue Bal..Gul is...she uses AsYa when she needs TRPs
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

KSG is not the issue Bal..Gul is...she uses AsYa when she needs TRPs

I don't understand why she's doing this to us?? What's her problem? Maybe its a Muslim show she can't show physicality ๐Ÿ˜†  I guarantee u 100% that karan Surbhi will burn the screen if gul just let's them loose. She needs to use them and their love story properly.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is just using Asad and Zoe...they are not essential to her main track as of now...

I love Darcy too...I have read Pride and Prejudice I don't even know how many times...their chemistry is amazing...and better portrayed in the book as compared to any of it's adaptations

And thanks for the compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol hope she does something before people lose interest๐Ÿ˜†

I agree..The chemistry which Austin managed to create between the two characters was never reflected in any of the adaptations..None of them did justice to the book to be honest..I thought the BBC adaptation came the closest cos Collin Firth was pretty good..He is such a brilliant actor man.

Welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lol hope she does something before people lose interest๐Ÿ˜†

I agree..The chemistry which Austin managed to create between the two characters was never reflected in any of the adaptations..None of them did justice to the book to be honest..I thought the BBC adaptation came the closest cos Collin Firth was pretty good..He is such a brilliant actor man.

Welcome๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.

She will just put one 'Jaadu hai nasha hai' or a hug or a angsty separation...and the audience will come back๐Ÿ˜†

Colin Firth is really brilliant
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I don't understand why she's doing this to us?? What's her problem? Maybe its a Muslim show she can't show physicality ๐Ÿ˜†  I guarantee u 100% that karan Surbhi will burn the screen if gul just let's them loose. She needs to use them and their love story properly.

Her problem is that she wants to do the exact opposite of what the viewers want..just to rile them up...๐Ÿ˜†...it's not even about it being a show in the Muslim backdrop...Karan aur Surbhi ki chemistry ke baare mein toh koi doubt hi nahi hai...but tum likh ke le lo...she will not use them until absolutely necessary
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Whats the harm in showing a 'jadoo hai nasha hai' sequence on Asad and Zoya? I find it so unrealistic that the two of them don't even touch eachother and keep discussing stupid things every other day๐Ÿ˜†
Darcy is epic man..Hats off to Jane Austin for creating a character like Darcy..Is it just me or you actually feel this awesome chemistry between Darcy and Lizzy when you read the book? Thats not easy to do cos it din't even have a remotely passionate or romantic scene..Yet you could sense that passion and chemistry between the two characters..I thought Collin Firth did a really good job in the BBC adaptation..Oh and Darcy's confession is epic man..'Do you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?'๐Ÿ˜† I can never get over it cos it reeks of arrogance yet is so classy in its own way๐Ÿ˜†

Did you know i was a silent reader in the IPK forum? I have read a lot of your posts๐Ÿ˜† Btw, you don't really have to debate with someone to decipher whether they are good at debaters..Its just the way you place your points and word your posts..It shows man..I told Sruthi she is very convincing and knew she is a good debater the moment i read her first post on my thread๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, am pretty perceptive that way๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

The IPK fans would mind that very much ๐Ÿ˜† they still haven't got over that recycling of Teri Meri for AsYa ๐Ÿ˜† I don't even get how anyone could be so possessive about an average TV Show.

Aaah don't get me started over Darcy  I have to read P&P again, it's been a long time since I read it last. I know righttt? It's like that chemistry is just oozing out and you could FEEL the tension! I haven't seen the BBC one...is it good?

Haha oh yeeah I forgot that! Kudos to you for being a silent reader cause silent and me are pretty much impossible ๐Ÿ˜† Ohhh look who's being a narcassist here! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol you know, once at this Model United Nations Conference (basically a conference where we act as United Nations by representing different countries in the different committees assigned to us), I luckily got Pakistan. It's amazing if you get your own country. I have got Madagascar, Indonesia, Slovakia and all too ๐Ÿ˜† So yeah, the topic we got was "Private Military Corporations" and there were many issues pertaining to this that we were supposed to solve. Now recently Pakistan had a falling out with USA over the SAME issue and I was supposed to argue with USA instead of licking it's ass like we usually do on other issues. Ah, it was really tough. USA was like, "I won't give you aid" and I was like, "stop putting my citizens' lives in danger".

I got the Best Delegate award though and that USA didn't ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜Ž
rogerrocks thumbnail

She will just put one 'Jaadu hai nasha hai' or a hug or a angsty separation...and the audience will come back๐Ÿ˜†

Colin Firth is really brilliant

Gul is a sadist man๐Ÿ˜ก

Have you seen The King's Speech? He is such a phenomenal actor man๐Ÿ‘
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Severus-

The IPK fans would mind that very much ๐Ÿ˜† they still haven't got over that recycling of Teri Meri for AsYa ๐Ÿ˜† I don't even get how anyone could be so possessive about an average TV Show.

Aaah don't get me started over Darcy  I have to read P&P again, it's been a long time since I read it last. I know righttt? It's like that chemistry is just oozing out and you could FEEL the tension! I haven't seen the BBC one...is it good?

Haha oh yeeah I forgot that! Kudos to you for being a silent reader cause silent and me are pretty much impossible ๐Ÿ˜† Ohhh look who's being a narcassist here! ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol you know, once at this Model United Nations Conference (basically a conference where we act as United Nations by representing different countries in the different committees assigned to us), I luckily got Pakistan. It's amazing if you get your own country. I have got Madagascar, Indonesia, Slovakia and all too ๐Ÿ˜† So yeah, the topic we got was "Private Military Corporations" and there were many issues pertaining to this that we were supposed to solve. Now recently Pakistan had a falling out with USA over the SAME issue and I was supposed to argue with USA instead of licking it's ass like we usually do on other issues. Ah, it was really tough. USA was like, "I won't give you aid" and I was like, "stop putting my citizens' lives in danger".

U rock Professor๐Ÿ˜Ž
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Gul is a sadist man๐Ÿ˜ก

Have you seen The King's Speech? He is such a phenomenal actor man๐Ÿ‘

I think Haseena Bi's character is inspired from Gul๐Ÿ˜†...

I have seen half...I have yet to see the full movie๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Severus-

Lol actually Khuda Jaane was supposed to be played on Asad-Zoya but they switched to Teri Meri when the epi aired for some absurd reason๐Ÿ˜† I remember how IPK fans were super annoyed..They'l virtually murder Gul if she used 'Jadoo hai nasha hai' in QH๐Ÿ˜†
 Yup the BBC version is pretty good..Not as good as the book though๐Ÿ˜† I thought Collin Firth and Jennifer Ehle did a decent job..Keira with her over bubbly and ever smiling portrayal ruined Lizzy to be honest๐Ÿ˜†

Woah..That sounds awesome dude..Well done๐Ÿ‘ See it proves am super perceptive๐Ÿ˜Ž Btw, congrats๐Ÿค—