Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@ bold-I'd envy her if she were married to Asad..Not KSG though😆

Yeah man its just so sad..I like how she is so confident but blood cancer is just so scary

Phir se Asad...dude hua kya hai tujhe😆...

any cancer is scary yaar...I hope she gets through this
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Severus-

I'm sorry I went off, was catching up with Suits. Mayn, I love that Show!

So you guys are talking about movies and stuff? I agree with Shruti, disecting Asad is getting really boring ðŸ˜† And Ranjini, before you start calling him 'sensitive', don't forget how he used to insult Zoya's upbringing time to time. If that's sensitive, then I should go drool over ASR like those fangirls, no? ðŸ˜†

I really am not a movie junkie unless that movie's one I have been dying to see. I usually just catch up with them on TV. What do you guys think about Aashiqui 2? Worth the hoola-hoo about it? And I'm never excited about Indian action movies. They are bullshit ðŸ˜† I remember that scene in bodyguard where the water sprouts from somewhere and tears up Salman's shirt buttons...and I died laughing ðŸ˜†

Hi 5 mate..Harvey Specter is my dream man😆
I still think Asad is sensitive man😆 I thought he was being a judgmental and narrow minded ass when he insulted her..I found him supremely insensitive only on two occasions- first when he taunted her about her dead parents and second time when he said she doesn't deserve a family..That was just so below the belt..Lets keep this argument for another day😆
I don't think you'l like Aashique 2..Its not your kinda movie i think😆 I liked it cos i love tragedies😆 But the story is half baked and the performances are not so great..But the songs and chemistry is top notch..So yeah, if you can look past the mediocricy and appreciate this, then you should give it a try😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Phir se Asad...dude hua kya hai tujhe😆...

any cancer is scary yaar...I hope she gets through this

Lol i have always liked Asad man..Am more into the characters than actors..Its always been that way😆 I can never watch a serial cos i like the lead actor or actress..I mean watching a movie is fine but how exactly do you put up with a silly show everyday just because you like the lead?😆 I see many KSG fans claiming that they watch QH only for them and they don't particularly like the show & i find that baffling😆

Yup but blood cancer seems to be the scariest
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is exactly what i said,,Gul needs to maintain a balance..I actually think she has done a good job with Asad and Zoya on the emotional front..Something which was totally lacking in Arnav and Kushi..But somewhere down the line, the passion and intensity is lost..She just needs to infuse some physicality and passion in Asad-Zoya scenes..Thats enough to satisfy everyone😆
Lol at the Heathcliff comparison😆 People compared ASR to Darcy as well..Oh the horror😆 I once made a post comparing Asad's bhang induced confession with Darcy's epic confession in P & P..I din't compare the characters though cos i think its blasphemy to compare a Jane Austin creation with an Indian soap character😆 But i did find their confession similar..Where they actually point out how the girl is a misfit yet they cant help but fall in love with them😆

It's like she's testing the audience's patience ðŸ˜† Shruit may be right, she's happy with the TRPs right now placing QH at second place and the day they start to drop, she might put in a Pehli Baar Mohabbat song and show AsYa's almost kiss ðŸ˜³ If that's the case, I should start praying for the TRPs to drop ðŸ˜†

Yeah I know, which made me EVEN more pissed cause Darcy's one of my most favourite literary characters. God, was he perfectly classy! Haha no it's okay to compare scenes man. But comparing characters altogether is just not done ðŸ˜†

And just like that, calling some scenes of a drama "magical" is alright too...in fact, I would say that the whole Mangalpur track of AsYa's has been the BEST track of Indian Small Screen for me TILL DATE! Like I have told you guys, I have only seen one or two Indian dramas, but my Gran used to watch many so I have caught glimpses of those (funny how the story never moved even if I would see an episode after 2 months ðŸ˜†) and as far as I know, they hardly ever had any tracks which had EVERYTHING- love, passion, angst, comedy, dance, suspense, social message etc etc. I loved, loved loved it and have seen it a hundred times already!

PS. Ranjini, you said in a previous post about me being good at debates. Lol have we ever even debated on anything? I thought all I have done with you guys so far is trolling and bashing ðŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Lol i have always liked Asad man..Am more into the characters than actors..Its always been that way😆 I can never watch a serial cos i like the lead actor or actress..I mean watching a movie is fine but how exactly do you put up with a silly show everyday just because you like the lead?😆 I see many KSG fans claiming that they watch QH only for them and they don't particularly like the show & i find that baffling😆

Yup but blood cancer seems to be the scariest

I understand...U like Asad... a lot...😆..I like him too😆

Hmm...blood cancer is not bound to one place or organ..but it is also the only one with maximum chances of getting cured...I hope she becomes fine

-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
God, I read that girl's post and it got me so depressed. I don't even know what to say. I had volunteered last summer in the Oncology Department of a trust hospital and it tore me up. I salute the oncologists around the world, cause I know I'd never be able to do this job. Never. That's the reason my Mom said she was done being a psychiatrist after 2 years of practice...said it was too depressing.

I hate when this happens. I always wish I could help them in some way.

And yeah guys, this reminds me: read John Green's "The fault in our stars". It's a really short but really sweet story about cancer kids.
Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

God, I read that girl's post and it got me so depressed. I don't even know what to say. I had volunteered last summer in the Oncology Department of a trust hospital and it tore me up. I salute the oncologists around the world, cause I know I'd never be able to do this job. Never. That's the reason my Mom said she was done being a psychiatrist after 2 years of practice...said it was too depressing.

I hate when this happens. I always wish I could help them in some way.

And yeah guys, this reminds me: read John Green's "The fault in our stars". It's really short but really sweet story about cancer kids.

I just want to do whatever I can..at my level to deal with this disease...I just want it off the face of this planet🤢
rogerrocks thumbnail

It's like she's testing the audience's patience ðŸ˜† Shruit may be right, she's happy with the TRPs right now placing QH at second place and the day they start to drop, she might put in a Pehli Baar Mohabbat song and show AsYa's almost kiss ðŸ˜³ If that's the case, I should start praying for the TRPs to drop ðŸ˜†

Yeah I know, which made me EVEN more pissed cause Darcy's one of my most favourite literary characters. God, was he perfectly classy! Haha no it's okay to compare scenes man. But comparing characters altogether is just not done ðŸ˜†

And just like that, calling some scenes of a drama "magical" is alright too...in fact, I would say that the whole Mangalpur track of AsYa's has been the BEST track of Indian Small Screen for me TILL DATE! Like I have told you guys, I have only seen one or two Indian dramas, but my Gran used to watch many so I have caught glimpses of those (funny how the story never moved even if I would see an episode after 2 months ðŸ˜†) and as far as I know, they hardly ever had any tracks which had EVERYTHING- love, passion, angst, comedy, dance, suspense, social message etc etc. I loved, loved loved it and have seen it a hundred times already!

PS. Ranjini, you said in a previous post about me being good at debates. Lol have we ever even debated on anything? I thought all I have done with you guys so far is trolling and bashing ðŸ˜†

Whats the harm in showing a 'jadoo hai nasha hai' sequence on Asad and Zoya? I find it so unrealistic that the two of them don't even touch eachother and keep discussing stupid things every other day😆
Darcy is epic man..Hats off to Jane Austin for creating a character like Darcy..Is it just me or you actually feel this awesome chemistry between Darcy and Lizzy when you read the book? Thats not easy to do cos it din't even have a remotely passionate or romantic scene..Yet you could sense that passion and chemistry between the two characters..I thought Collin Firth did a really good job in the BBC adaptation..Oh and Darcy's confession is epic man..'Do you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?'😆 I can never get over it cos it reeks of arrogance yet is so classy in its own way😆

Did you know i was a silent reader in the IPK forum? I have read a lot of your posts😆 Btw, you don't really have to debate with someone to decipher whether they are good at debates..Its just the way you place your points and word your posts..It shows man..I told Sruthi she is very convincing and knew she is a good debater the moment i read her first post on my thread😆 Yeah, am pretty perceptive that way😎😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
do u guys think were not getting hot scenes between AsYa because of ksgs contract?? 😕 for some reason I feel that but I could be wrong
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Whats the harm in showing a 'jadoo hai nasha hai' sequence on Asad and Zoya? I find it so unrealistic that the two of them don't even touch eachother and keep discussing stupid things every other day😆
Darcy is epic man..Hats off to Jane Austin for creating a character like Darcy..Is it just me or you actually feel this awesome chemistry between Darcy and Lizzy when you read the book? Thats not easy to do cos it din't even have a remotely passionate or romantic scene..Yet you could sense that passion and chemistry between the two characters..I thought Collin Firth did a really good job in the BBC adaptation..Oh and Darcy's confession is epic man..'Do you expect me to rejoice in the inferiority of your circumstances?'😆 I can never get over it cos it reeks of arrogance yet is so classy in its own way😆

Did you know i was a silent reader in the IPK forum? I have read a lot of your posts😆 Btw, you don't really have to debate with someone to decipher whether they are good at debaters..Its just the way you place your points and word your posts..It shows man..I told Sruthi she is very convincing and knew she is a good debater the moment i read her first post on my thread😆 Yeah, am pretty perceptive that way😎😆

She is just using Asad and Zoe...they are not essential to her main track as of now...

I love Darcy too...I have read Pride and Prejudice I don't even know how many times...their chemistry is amazing...and better portrayed in the book as compared to any of it's adaptations

And thanks for the compliment😳