Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I found that scene super cute for some reason..Its just one of those days i guess..Not from a chemistry point of view though😆 I liked it cos it established how sensitive and emotionally vulnerable Asad is in reality..The fact that he remembers her words till date shows how much of an impact it has had on his psyche..They don't make such guys anymore man😭😆
Oh and i love Haseena..I cant wait for it to explode though am certain its Ayaan who is gonna go berserk and Asad is gonna patiently bear all the insults😆

Maybe I have still not got over Asad's hair ðŸ˜† Haha yeah I see how you're on an Asad Postmartem Spree nowadays ðŸ˜† But I'm not sure whether I would have liked this Asad if I were in his class. He seems to have been a yawn-inducing, mumbling nerd and I can't ever click with these kinda guys ðŸ˜† I wouldn't mind the 28-year old Asad thought...minus the MCP and judgemental attitude. Puberty did him well I guess ðŸ˜†

Yeah cause the only person Asad can insult is Zoya, no? I'm sure he'll stand and cry his eyes out in Haseena Bi's house and then come back home where he'd shout at Zoya for bringing this about ðŸ˜†

Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Severus-

Maybe I have still not got over Asad's hair ðŸ˜† Haha yeah I see how you're on an Asad Postmartem Spree nowadays ðŸ˜† But I'm not sure whether I would have liked this Asad if I were in his class. He seems to have been a yawn-inducing, mumbling nerd and I can't ever click with these kinda guys ðŸ˜† I wouldn't mind the 28-year old Asad thought...minus the MCP and judgemental attitude. Puberty did him well I guess ðŸ˜†

Yeah cause the only person Asad can insult is Zoya, no? I'm sure he'll stand and cry his eyes out in Haseena Bi's house and then come back home where he'd shout at Zoya for bringing this about ðŸ˜†

Am in a good mood the past two days so its affecting the way am looking at things😆 Of course he was a boring nerd in school..Totally goes with his character..What i cant believe is that he had a crush on some random aunty and wanted to marry her..Remember one aunty revealed this in one of those functions?😆 I found the whole scene really cute man..I hate insensitive guys..Its a total turn off..So i love that Asad is this emotional and sensitive..I swear its rare to find such guys these days..Oh and yeah, i'd totally date a 28 year old Asad with a stubble..Am not sure about marriage though😆
Asad might flip only if his mom is insulted..Otherwise i have no hopes from him😆 I don't mind even if he screams at Zoya man..After all the moping around, thats such a welcome change😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know but that scene has garnered mixed responses and the reasons have been various...some see lack of chemistry..some see it as a bad thing for a teacher to say..I'd say think about it from Asad's point of view...some teacher may have told him something because he was like this typical snob kind of a person...he appeared to be...teachers say such things...that scene may not have been cute per se..it was meant to emotional...it was meant to show how disturbed a childhood this man had and how he takes everything to heart...we cannot have Asad and Zoe falling into each others arms at every available opportunity and mitwaing away to glory all the time...it gets boring after a while...their relationship has reached a new stage now...and that is how it will be dealt with...honestly the same audience wanted the jerk Asad to get his act together..now that he has it together, we wish different...He isn't there to break furniture in QH
gul is not using karan and Surbhi properly. She is capable of showing amazing scenes between the leads like seen in geet and ipk but when it comes to AsYa she gives us boring and short  scenes. Sexual tension was high when they hated each other😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I don't know but that scene has garnered mixed responses and the reasons have been various...some see lack of chemistry..some see it as a bad thing for a teacher to say..I'd say think about it from Asad's point of view...some teacher may have told him something because he was like this typical snob kind of a person...he appeared to be...teachers say such things...that scene may not have been cute per se..it was meant to emotional...it was meant to show how disturbed a childhood this man had and how he takes everything to heart...we cannot have Asad and Zoe falling into each others arms at every available opportunity and mitwaing away to glory all the time...it gets boring after a while...their relationship has reached a new stage now...and that is how it will be dealt with...honestly the same audience wanted the jerk Asad to get his act together..now that he has it together, we wish different...He isn't there to break furniture in QH

😲 Yaar i totally understand..The problem is people want passion..If Gul balances out these cute and emotional scenes with one passionate scene per week, everyone will be satisfied😭 THese two don't even touch eachother😭

i thought karan johar is not associated with SC?? the ipk2 people are producing it??

😲 Yaar i totally understand..The problem is people want passion..If Gul balances out these cute and emotional scenes with one passionate scene per week, everyone will be satisfied😭 THese two don't even touch eachother😭

I know man I have not seen any couple that don't touch each other after falling in love. But these two errr gul is keeping them apart. I'm craving for hot sexy romanceCry I had lot of expectations from Asad after confession. But gul is not using it properly. Also karan doesn't seem to be in a mood to do a romantic scene. He's under acting
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Am in a good mood the past two days so its affecting the way am looking at things😆 Of course he was a boring nerd in school..Totally goes with his character..What i cant believe is that he had a crush on some random aunty and wanted to marry her..Remember one aunty revealed this in one of those functions?😆 I found the whole scene really cute man..I hate insensitive guys..Its a total turn off..So i love that Asad is this emotional and sensitive..I swear its rare to find such guys these days..Oh and yeah, i'd totally date a 28 year old Asad with a stubble..Am not sure about marriage though😆
Asad might flip only if his mom is insulted..Otherwise i have no hopes from him😆 I don't mind even if he screams at Zoya man..After all the moping around, thats such a welcome change😆

I guess I'm in a bad mood cause I can't decide which college to opt for and one of them has its fee deadline tomorrow ðŸ˜†
Lol yeah Gurpreet aunty. I thought that was cute too. I think it must have been something along the lines of Gurpreet Aunty being this really OTTish and chipku aunty who'd ask before a giving a toffee, "Mujhse shaadi karoge na, baday ho kar?" ðŸ˜† Trust me, I have seen this kind a lot.

I saw the scene once again. Now I think it actually is a pretty sweet one and has a lot of depth to it. I think the execution could have been better otheriwse it IS a well-written scene.

You know, guys are actually really sensitive and they just don't show it. In fact, I wish I were I guy cause this girly habit of over-sensitivity and keeping-10-year-long grudges is what I hate. The "raat gayi baat gayi" funda that guys have is so awesome. It makes them better friends than girls sometimes.

Marriage. Errm...lawyer hain app toh ðŸ˜† You know my mom says I'd be an awesome lawyer, the way I tend to stand up for my point. Everyone in my house is like, "Arguing with this girl is a waste of time" ðŸ˜† and so my mom also says that if ever I get a husband who argues well too, my marriage won't ever work ðŸ˜†

I know right? There were days when I'd scream "you bas***d" on the screen when Asad would insult Zoya and look at me now ðŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

I know man I have not seen any couple that don't touch each other after falling in love. But these two errr gul is keeping them apart. I'm craving for hot sexy romance😭 I had lot of expectations from Asad after confession. But gul is not using it properly. Also karan doesn't seem to be in a mood to do a romantic scene. He's under acting

Do din se romantic scene hua hi nahi hai Bal😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

i thought karan johar is not associated with SC?? the ipk2 people are producing it??

KJo's name did come up...I read somewhere