Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 118

Posted: 10 years ago
Heya guys, sorry I wasn't here the whole day. My parents are throwing a party at my place in celebration of my result so I was prepping for that! Eee, can't wait for the food πŸ˜†

So I see Sri Devi. Hawa Hawaai 2.0? 4Lions took the "recycling" word far too seriously. Why do they always have to create rifts between QH and IPK fans?
Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Severus-

Heya guys, sorry I wasn't here the whole day. My parents are throwing a party at my place in celebration of my result so I was prepping for that! Eee, can't wait for the food πŸ˜†

So I see Sri Devi. Hawa Hawaai 2.0? 4Lions took the "recycling" word far too seriously. Why do they always have to create rifts between QH and IPK fans?
Woah that sounds cool..Enjoy the partyπŸ˜†

While we are at it, can i get my Jadoo hai nasha hai sequence as well with the kiss being completed this time around?πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
Enjoy the party Prof...u deserve itπŸ€—...

Since there is some Jaadu hai nasha hai happening here...we need to give the love birds some privacyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Severus-

Heya guys, sorry I wasn't here the whole day. My parents are throwing a party at my place in celebration of my result so I was prepping for that! Eee, can't wait for the foodπŸ˜†

<center></center>

Congrats Sev on ur results n the party. Njoy yourself πŸ˜ƒ n the food 😭

What's the menu btw? 😊
I hope everyone has received the link to the new thread??

P.S: Where is Bal?...she hasn't been around full day today?
I'm having a blast reading the bolly gossip thread. Thx a ton πŸ˜†

I knew a lot of them though. If u don't find me here or the main QH forum no marks for guessing where I'll be πŸ˜†

Pls pm me the link of thread 1 if u have. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

I'm having a blast reading the bolly gossip thread. Thx a ton πŸ˜†

I knew a lot of them though. If u don't find me here or the main QH forum no marks for guessing where I'll be πŸ˜†

Pls pm me the link of thread 1 if u have. πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3713151&PID=90703291&#90703291
Left this incomplete? Sigh.πŸ˜†

I'll spam hereπŸ˜ƒ