Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Arre I am not ignoring you yaara🤗...u all are moving too fast and I m typing on phone...

Imraan khan was so horribly miscast

ok this reminds me other day i went to our friends place .. i mean the husband is friend of my husband..so wife became my friend😆
we were just talking like how after marriage we have to choose career whichis convenient    and all..
then she started saying sujata i think we should try for tv serial...here we dont get to wear party sarees also and jwels too...i said ya ya sure.. i what else we have to so..some crying..some nodding and thats done..actually that day was husband bitching day..in front of them ðŸ˜†
and then her husband said ..yes and then you guys will be giving interviews and say see it all happened because of our husband and all that..
we both girls together said yesof course   we will take your name and say that you are behind our success as you guys have been so chauvinist that you tortured us but still we could reach this place after so much pain,torture and  rok tok😆
ok i just wrote it because i remembered it... it was off the topic sorry ðŸ˜†
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

😭I pointed it out, isiliye you are replying😭 Like everytime Asad has to point it out and then Ayaan responds reluctantly😭

U compared me to Ayaan😲😭
Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I don't like Sanaya's n DD's dialogue delivery n voice.

You know the problem is Indian Telly is filled with either overactors or underactors..There is no middle ground..SJ was in the same category when the show started..Thank god she toned it down later😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Thanks to those threads in the Bolly forum I know a lot.😆

Is it openly discussed in Bollywood forum? Like who with whom etc.? 😲

Then I'll also visit ever so often. 😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

U compared me too Ayaan😲😭

i am comparing you to haseena bi..because you didnt  reply me yet
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

ok this reminds me other day i went to our friends place .. i mean the husband is friend of my husbans..so wife became my friend😆
we were just talking like how after marriage we have to choose career whichis convenient    and all..
then she started saying sujata i think we should try for tv serial...here we dont get to wear party sarees also and jwels too...i said ya ya sure.. i what else we have to so..some crying..some nodding and thats done..actually that day was husband bitching day..in front of them ðŸ˜†
and then her husband said ..yes and then you guys will be giving interviews and say see it all happened because of our husband and all that..
we both girls together said yesof course   we will take your name and say that you are behind our success as you guys have been so chauvinist that you tortured us but still we could reach this place after so much pain,torture and  rok tok😆
ok i just wrote it because i remembered it... it was off the topic sorry ðŸ˜†

Apologise karne ki kya baat hain?😆

Aap ban jaayiye actress, phir hum bhi sab ko bataayenge ki hum aapko jaante hai😃
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You know the problem is Indian Telly is filled with either overactors or underactors..There is no middle ground..SJ was in the same category when the show started..Thank god she toned it down later😆

but still i feel she is hell of actor at least among current lot😃
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Is it openly discussed in Bollywood forum? Like who with whom etc.? 😲

Then I'll also visit ever so often. 😆

This is the third thread. 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i am comparing you to haseena bi..because you didnt  reply me yet

😭...I cannot bear to be associated with that jerk immy in any manner...please aisa zulm mat kariye
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

U compared me to Ayaan😲😭

But i compared myself with a prude like Asad..Thats an even bigger insult😲😭