Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sujataraje

though i watched kasauti...but that was bullshit serial...kaun sa bachha kisse tha ..kiski shadi kis se kitni baar huyi... i still dont remember😆

Me and my friends used to discuss the show in school. With dialogues too😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: GredandForge

I confess I was shocked when I came to know DABH and Saathiya and the like had International fans too😆

but i till feel DABH is better than other saas bahu serial...its not that regressive ...like saathia and all...😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Me and my friends used to discuss the show in school. With dialogues too😆

i still remember when mihir died...it was shock for everyone...it was talk of the town😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

If Barun has dedicated fans contributing to the TRP, why din IPK TRPs sky rocket once he came back? As far as i remember, thes how had good TRPs till Feb..Uske baad everything went down the drain..The show should have done extremely well till Barun was part of it right?I do agree Barun has a huge fanbase but most of them watch the show online..I am certain the show will be no.1 on IF but TRPs are a different ball game all together..
If Sanaya has a loyal TRP generating fanbase, why is Chanchan doing so badly? All am saying is that its the story that matters at the end of the day..QH is doing well not because KSG is popular but probably because there is something in the show which people like..Same with Barun and Sanaya..If Barun comes back with a show, there is no guarantee it'l do well😆

What is important right here is for them to sustain. The industry is very fickle and if its a person's means of livelihood, it doesn't really matter how high the TRPs are. As long as it can run for a year or so, keeping the popularity of the actor intact, the actor needs to worry about nothing. So from that angle both Barun and Sanaya can manage alright. That's all I'm trying to say.
GredandForge thumbnail

i still remember when mihir died...it was shock for everyone...it was talk of the town😆

KJo put it in his film. Of course it was popular😆
GredandForge thumbnail

but i till feel DABH is better than other saas bahu serial...its not that regressive ...like saathia and all...😆

Maybe but I never liked Sandhya especially because of Deepika's acting.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

What is important right here is for them to sustain. The industry is very fickle and if its a person's means of livelihood, it doesn't really matter how high the TRPs are. As long as it can run for a year or so, keeping the popularity of the actor intact, the actor needs to worry about nothing. So from that angle both Barun and Sanaya can manage alright. That's all I'm trying to say.

story has biggest role...and connection with audience with good direction thats damn true...you can see what happened to chhanchhan even with sanaya...the you can see SSLK...even with no big name it could make a place for itself...QH is biggest example...it never worked because it was gul's or karan's show...it worked because of its story and direction 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Maybe but I never liked Sandhya especially because of Deepika's acting.

thats  different ..but i appreciate it because they show there is something called girls education.😃
GredandForge thumbnail

story has biggest role...and connection with audience with good direction thats damn true...you can see what happened to chhanchhan even with sanaya...the you can see SSLK...even with no big name it could make a place for itself...QH is biggest example...it never worked because it was gul's or karan's show...it worked because of its story and direction 

I agree but those actors had work for 1.5 years? They are popular.
So even if the average TRP audience watches a promo with them in it, they might give it a try. 
Later what happens depends on the story. I am just putting the actor's POV here.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But they need TRPs to sustain right? Don't you think there might be a dent on Sanaya's prospects of grabbing a nice show after the CC debacle? I mean given IPK's huge success and Sanaya's popularity, am sure she must have been flooded with offers..But now though her online fanbase is still intact, am sure it has affected her career atleast to a certain extent..
About Barun, as you said the TV industry is super fickle man..There is no assurance that he'l grab an awesome show if he decides to make a comeback..Amar was huge back then..His fans went berserk when he decided to quit..But after that, he was no where to be seen..Look at GC..The guy was a rage when Geet was on air..Now his popularity has considerably reduced..The problem is most of these actors have teens as their diehard fans and they are super fickle..They shift from MSK to ASR to AAK in the blink of an eye..All they need is eye candy..So yeah, i don think anyone's career is secure on TV..
Ah its nice to argue😆