Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sujataraje

yes QH is closest to her...she always maintained this...she always said she wanted to make something which can show indian muslim culture in new light...and i am happy that she did it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
IPK was just a love story...only live stories can not impress every segment of audience...
and not to forget zoya is gul's alter ego

Yeah. A Muslim background story is different. You don't have the usual Karwa Chauths and all the cliched stuff๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Where are you originally from? Sea air does that to you. Makes you tanned too.
My mom had awesome hair when she was in Kerala, after shifting here everything gone.

ohhh dont even talk about tanning.๐Ÿ˜ญ.. i hail from UP
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Well you really can't afford to quit on an extremely popular show for a film that has no name and budget. He's learned his lesson from Amar Upadhyay, Karan Singh Grover and the likes I guess.
But fans created a ruckus when he left. TRPs had gone down too. He then became sure of his fanbase and moved to make his decision. He was not interested in the show anymore and it showed. Good thing he continued till there was a replacement but again the same fans couldn't accept it.

QH doesn't depend on them but people will stop watching if they change ๐Ÿ˜†

You think the general TRP audience cares?๐Ÿ˜† Anas and Deepika aren't half as popular as Barun or Sanaya..But its their show which is topping the charts right? I think people relate more to the characters than actors in Telly soaps..I do agree its difficult to adjust and the TRPs might fall for a while but if the story is good or wait, lets just say caters to the taste of the TRP audience, am sure they'l lap it up..Saathiya and BV did well even after their lead quit right? KSG or SJ quitting will result in loss of viewership as far as their fans are concerned..But i don think it'l make any difference to the TRPs in the long run..Thats what i think but i might be wrong here๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

ohhh dont even talk about tanning.๐Ÿ˜ญ.. i hail from UP

I know.๐Ÿ˜ญ My Gran still keeps cribbing about how the sea air here has turned me and my sister dark. Everytime she sees our photos we have to listen to her repeat the same thing again and again๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You think the general TRP audience cares?๐Ÿ˜† Anas and Deepika aren't half as popular as Barun or Sanaya..But its their show which is topping the charts right? I think people relate more to the characters than actors in Telly soaps..I do agree its difficult to adjust and the TRPs might fall for a while but if the story is good or wait, lets just say caters to the taste of the TRP audience, am sure they'l lap it up..Saathiya and BV did well even after their lead quit right? KSG or SJ quitting will result in loss of viewership as far as their fans are concerned..But i don think it'l make any difference to the TRPs in the long run..Thats what i think but i might be wrong here๐Ÿ˜†

yaar you people are wrong...barun and snanaya are popluar in internet audience...and they alsogot famous   after show only...you ask any TRP audience...even i used to watch DABH...๐Ÿ˜†deepika is more famous in aunty brigade...all get famous because of characters only thats true...but never takeInternet  popularity in account when it comes to TRP and aunties...karan singh grover was never famous until QH happens..no matter how many girls are mad for him on internet or from teenage section...and yes they tend to focus on characters more than actors
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

I know.๐Ÿ˜ญ My Gran still keeps cribbing about how the sea air here has turned me and my sister dark. Everytime she sees our photos we have to listen to her repeat the same thing again and again๐Ÿ˜†

i know i also have to give explanation every time i go to my place๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You see an immediate drop in TRPs. And now with all these award shows happening, the TRP audience also know a few of them. I used to wonder how some shows are still airing but each finds its own fans. Saathiya is one such example. Who brings a camel into the show?๐Ÿ˜†

But Saathiya has been doing well after the lead changed. It depends on the story. Balika Vadhu not so well. 

When I said fans, I had Barun in mind. His fans are dedicated enough to contribute to the TRP. And International fans also have a say now so he'll be fine.
GredandForge thumbnail

yaar you people are wrong...barun and snanaya are popluar in internet audience...and they alsogot famous   after show only...you ask any TRP audience...even i used to watch DABH...๐Ÿ˜†deepika is more famous in aunty brigade...all get famous because of characters only thats true...but never takeInternet  popularity in account when it comes to TRP and aunties...karan singh grover was never famous until QH happens..no matter how many girls are mad for him on internet or from teenage section...and yes they tend to focus on characters more than actors

Yes. Indian audience still accepts regressive concepts. It baffles me.
But Barun and Sanaya have TRP fans too. Not just Internet fans. I know a few๐Ÿ˜†
GredandForge thumbnail

i know i also have to give explanation every time i go to my place๐Ÿ˜†

Phooti kismat๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

You see an immediate drop in TRPs. And now with all these award shows happening, the TRP audience also know a few of them. I used to wonder how some shows are still airing but each finds its own fans. Saathiya is one such example. Who brings a camel into the show?๐Ÿ˜†

But Saathiya has been doing well after the lead changed. It depends on the story. Balika Vadhu not so well. 

When I said fans, I had Barun in mind. His fans are dedicated enough to contribute to the TRP. And International fans also have a say now so he'll be fine.

i think it all depends how much justice a replacement can do to role..saathia me karne ko tha kya..main kar seti..dheere dhree ahem ji ahem ji aur maanji bolte raho..rote raho...๐Ÿ˜†
when rajeev left kahi to hoga..here was huge loss of TRP...๐Ÿ˜†
balika vadhu's story after pratyusha has to be shifted to other characters...
in kyunki they had to get smriti back but ronit could do justice to mihir