Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Actually Gul does have the tendency to ignore her old show when a new one starts😆 It happened with Geet and IPK i guess..But i don really think QH affected IPK cos IPK was ruined even prior to that..Like right from the time the two got married in Feb😆
Its just that people were being really harsh to Gul thanks to all those conspiracy theories about her slapping Barun, forcing him to quit etc😆 Oh and Barun fans actually spread rumors about Gul having an affair with KSG cos that apparently explains why she is ruining IPK for QH..I honestly found all this disgusting..Am really glad Gul proved them all wrong..

See, the story was already downhill. Maybe Gul started planning QH from Feb, we don't know. Haven't seen Geet completely but I think I read it was handed over to a different PH and later the channel got shut. So its not really clear. If it happens again then we could say it with more confidence but still not completely sure since a lot of factors contribute to the making of a show.

I was shocked reading those theories. There will be good and bad everywhere but those stories were worth a TV show themselves. Why would Gul really do that? She has so many people depending on her. She can't let a personal relation effect so many lives. Its stupid even to think she would do that coz in the end it will be her loss.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GredandForge

Are you sure? Their shampoo made me lose hair😭

i dont use dove shampoos because its not suitabel for oily hair..but i will try this oil😃
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

i dont use dove shampoos because its not suitabel for oily hair..but i will try this oil😃

I'm using L'oreal. Its alright. But I think its better I switch back to homemade things.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

See, the story was already downhill. Maybe Gul started planning QH from Feb, we don't know. Haven't seen Geet completely but I think I read it was handed over to a different PH and later the channel got shut. So its not really clear. If it happens again then we could say it with more confidence but still not completely sure since a lot of factors contribute to the making of a show.

I was shocked reading those theories. There will be good and bad everywhere but those stories were worth a TV show themselves. Why would Gul really do that? She has so many people depending on her. She can't let a personal relation effect so many lives. Its stupid even to think she would do that coz in the end it will be her loss.

this show is gul's...because she promotes it as her baby..and i think its her dream show...but as she said people denied to buy it because it was based on muslim community as channels were apprehensive about audience and TRPs...and i actually never knew who the gul was...😆i did not like IPK,did not like geet...but since promo i loved Qh hai...even my family over there they alsoonly watched   Qubool HAI out of all three...
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

I'm using L'oreal. Its alright. But I think its better I switch back to homemade things.

i seriously dont know whats wrong with my hair..i always has thin hair but hair fall as never as such problem...but after shifting to chennai..mere baalo ka satyanash ho gaya😡
aur abhi kuch monthse to itna hirfall hai ki kya bataoo... i feel crying😭
GredandForge thumbnail

this show is gul's...because she promotes it as her baby..and i think its her dream show...but as she said people denied to buy it because it was based on muslim community as channels were apprehensive about audience and TRPs...and i actually never knew who the gul was...😆i did not like IPK,did not like geet...but since promo i loved Qh hai...even my family over there they also only watched   Qubool HAI out of all three...

She called IPK her baby too😆

I keep track of all shows so I more or less have an idea. Not about the PH and stuff. All this happened after finding India Forums😆
Still, its something close to her because she hails from a Muslim background. 
GredandForge thumbnail

i seriously dont know whats wrong with my hair..i always has thin hair but hair fall as never as such problem...but after shifting to chennai..mere baalo ka satyanash ho gaya😡
aur abhi kuch monthse to itna hirfall hai ki kya bataoo... i feel crying😭

Where are you originally from? Sea air does that to you. Makes you tanned too.
My mom had awesome hair when she was in Kerala, after shifting here everything gone.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You remember Barun confessed in an interview that he wanted to quit way back in Feb but the makers forced him to continue? You think they would have had that silly kidnapping track if not for Barun's movie? I actually think Barun's indecisiveness contributed a big deal in ruining the show..Not to say Gul and her team were not at fault..The writing became very shoddy as well..So yeah, i guess it was a combination of all these factors..But it looks like Gul has learnt her lesson cos QH doesn't really depend on the lead pair😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

She called IPK her baby too😆

I keep track of all shows so I more or less have an idea. Not about the PH and stuff. All this happened after finding India Forums😆
Still, its something close to her because she hails from a Muslim background. 

yes QH is closest to her...she always maintained this...she always said she wanted to make something which can show indian muslim culture in new light...and i am happy that she did it...😃
IPK was just a love story...only live stories can not impress every segment of audience...
and not to forget zoya is gul's alter ego
GredandForge thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You remember Barun confessed in an interview that he wanted to quit way back in Feb but the makers forced him to continue? You think they would have had that silly kidnapping track if not for Barun's movie? I actually think Barun's indecisiveness contributed a big deal in ruining the show..Not to say Gul and her team were not at fault..The writing became very shoddy as well..So yeah, i guess it was a combination of all these factors..But it looks like Gul has learnt her lesson cos QH doesn't really depend on the lead pair😆

Well you really can't afford to quit on an extremely popular show for a film that has no name and budget. He's learned his lesson from Amar Upadhyay, Karan Singh Grover and the likes I guess.
But fans created a ruckus when he left. TRPs had gone down too. He then became sure of his fanbase and moved to make his decision. He was not interested in the show anymore and it showed. Good thing he continued till there was a replacement but again the same fans couldn't accept it.

QH doesn't depend on them but people will stop watching if they change ðŸ˜†