Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GredandForge

Since she's limited by posts, I'll take it upon myself to answer that.
This is Jism wala Jaadu not IPK😆

Okay. Double entrende is now tripled😆

Lamao..This is howlarious😆 Did this happen by design or default?😆
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lamao..This is howlarious😆 Did this happen by design or default?😆

Default. I realised it when I was reading it after posting😆
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lamao..My dad is obsessed with studies man😆 You know i had to ask him permission to switch on the TV till i finished school?😆 And he wouldn't watch anything either during my exams😆 He din't sleep at all the night before my 10th and 12th results came😆 Oh and he gets paranoid everytime my semester results are announced..If i end up with a 3rd or 4th rank, i need to give him full information on the students who had the audacity to beat his daughter😆 Yeah, i guess he needs therapy😆

I know right? Remember how I said I got all A*s this time, except for an A in Urdu? Well, Mom and I went to collect the result, Mom was so frikking happy she took me to this amazing restaurant on the way back...and then I show to Dad and he goes like, "Why an A in Urdu? It's your mother tongue. It's supposed to be a part you" etc etc. Thank God my Mom told him to stop being a killjoy and be grateful for once else I think I would have lost it ðŸ˜† I mean, only one girl among 60 got all A*s so my result isn't as crappy as my Dad thinks, right?😆

GredandForge thumbnail
My parents aren't so particular. They would've liked it if I got super cool grades but since I'm doing pretty well its never been an issue😃
Coming from a family of achievers adds pressure though. My sister got 181 rank in her Medical Entrance exam. Out of two lakh students who were giving the exam.
A cousin recently got accepted to Stanford.
Now its my turn to make miracles happen. Sigh.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Severus-

I know right? Remember how I said I got all A*s this time, except for an A in Urdu? Well, Mom and I went to collect the result, Mom was so frikking happy she took me to this amazing restaurant on the way back...and then I show to Dad and he goes like, "Why an A in Urdu? It's your mother tongue. It's supposed to be a part you" etc etc. Thank God my Mom told him to stop being a killjoy and be grateful for once else I think I would have lost it ðŸ˜† I mean, only one girl among 60 got all A*s so my result isn't as crappy as my Dad thinks, right?😆

Ohmygosh😲 This is exactly how my dad reacts😲 If i get a 96, he'l be like'How did you end up losing those 4 marks?'😆 Oh and he loves maths..Meaning thats his first love and therefore loves anything and everything associated with that goddamn subject😆 Can you believe i started hating that subject cos of his obsession?😆 He used to go ballistic everytime i scored less marks in maths😆
GredandForge thumbnail

Ohmygosh😲 This is exactly how my dad reacts😲 If i get a 96, he'l be like'How did you end up losing those 4 marks?'😆 Oh and he loves maths..Meaning thats his first love and therefore loves anything and everything associated with that goddamn subject😆 Can you believe i started hating that subject cos of his obsession?😆 He used to go ballistic everytime i scored less marks in maths😆

I love maths😃

rogerrocks thumbnail

My parents aren't so particular. They would've liked it if I got super cool grades but since I'm doing pretty well its never been an issue😃

Coming from a family of achievers adds pressure though. My sister got 181 rank in her Medical Entrance exam. Out of two lakh students who were giving the exam.
A cousin recently got accepted to Stanford.
Now its my turn to make miracles happen. Sigh.

Oh man..That sounds cool..Wish your sister luck from my side😳
rogerrocks thumbnail

I love maths😃

Science was always my favorite subject..I liked maths too but my dad's unhealthy obsession with it contributed to my hatred😆
GredandForge thumbnail

Oh man..That sounds cool..Wish your sister luck from my side😳

Sure😊
She's whiling away her time now. 
Hardly goes to college. Some or the other strike keeps happening but what matters is that she has branding now so no one cares.😆
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail

Science was always my favorite subject..I liked maths too but my dad's unhealthy obsession with it contributed to my hatred😆

Cannot stand chemistry.

I get  the hatred part. Its in my 11th and 12th that I started liking maths😆
Edited by GredandForge - 10 years ago