Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Severus-

Heya girls ðŸ¤—

I see we are talking about opposites here. Lol would you believe it if I say my Dad is a lot like Gaffur minus the hypocrite part? He's quite religious, brooding, preachy and really short-tempered...but soft-hearted when it comes to people he loves, especially us sisters ðŸ˜† And let me tell you, none of us sisters are like Humera AT ALL. We watch JDJ with it's kinky humour in front of him, we don't take dupattas at home, we listen to music at full volume while he's at home...so yeah, we're pretty rebellious and carefree that way and now he has stopped preaching us ðŸ˜†

Ranjini, I can TOTALLY understand you! My mom and I are the SAME. We aren't opposites, but her life's motto and mine are quite opposite. She's reallyyy fussy about things, like Asad is...and I'm reallyyy chilled out like Zoya. Half of my conversations with her have the line, "Chill, Mom!" ðŸ˜†

And Suja, what a sweet couple you and your hubby make! ðŸ˜³

Hey Sev🤗
I like saying Sev and not Prof😆

Our dads are similar. Can you believe my dad said he has no problem even if I have a boyfriend and roam around now?😆
My parents have given us a lot of freedom and we never misuse it. I find its people who are put down by restrictions are the ones who end up doing wrong things.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Heya girls ðŸ¤—

I see we are talking about opposites here. Lol would you believe it if I say my Dad is a lot like Gaffur minus the hypocrite part? He's quite religious, brooding, preachy and really short-tempered...but soft-hearted when it comes to people he loves, especially us sisters ðŸ˜† And let me tell you, none of us sisters are like Humera AT ALL. We watch JDJ with it's kinky humour in front of him, we don't take dupattas at home, we listen to music at full volume while he's at home...so yeah, we're pretty rebellious and carefree that way and now he has stopped preaching us ðŸ˜†

Ranjini, I can TOTALLY understand you! My mom and I are the SAME. We aren't opposites, but her life's motto and mine are quite opposite. She's reallyyy fussy about things, like Asad is...and I'm reallyyy chilled out like Zoya. Half of my conversations with her have the line, "Chill, Mom!" ðŸ˜†

Lol..My dad has actually given up now..He has realized that you cant make someone disciplined by giving them boring lectures 24*7😆 I see a lot of Asad in my dad😆 He is short tempered and slightly judgmental too..Like if someone studies well, then they gotta be a good person..He is a workaholic and loves studious & hardworking people😆 So yeah, his definition is kinda effed up..But yeah , he has made a lot of concessions for my sake ðŸ˜† So when i see Asad giving those longass lectures, i always end up remembering my father😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dad treats his son like a daughter..he calls my bro up every 15 minutes if he isn't home on time...does not sleep also...till he comes home...and if ever I am late..they call up to say that they have left the keys out on the door sill and not to wake them up😆...

I am the disciplinarian in my house...my friends say that my family is scared of me...my mom says I will be one dictator of a mother😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Heya girls ðŸ¤—

hey ðŸ¤—
i am sure you and your sisters have loads of fun together😃
and thanks for complimenting😳
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

My dad treats his son like a daughter..he calls my bro up every 15 minutes if he isn't home on time...does not sleep also...till he comes home...and if ever I am late..they call up to say that they have left the keys out on the door sill and not to wake them up😆...

I am the disciplinarian in my house...my friends say that my family is scared of me...my mom says I will be one dictator of a mother😆

I told you Sruthi..I already pity your hubby😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

i am actually not that much disciplined... i mean i am not morning person and my husband is typical morning person..so every weekend.. i get up very late...and i find my husband awake with morning tea for me...so everyone is J of me in my family too that i get to have tea made by my husband😆
he can not have food be it fruits for that matter other than on dining table...and i actually love to eat on couch,bed etc...😆
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
I agree Zoya's being unsympathetic and what not but what sin has she done that people are saying she needs to go out on Asad's house?
Ranji, this is what we were talking about, real and reel. Also, why do people always support the male lead through everything but one small mistake from the female lead and bas! Earthquake.
GredandForge thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I told you Sruthi..I already pity your hubby😆

Totally man. This is one argument I'd love to witness😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sujataraje

i am actually not that much disciplined... i mean i am not morning person and my husband is typical morning person..so every weekend.. i get up very late...and i find my husband awake with morning tea for me...so everyone is J of me in my family too that i get to have tea made by my husband😆
he can not have food be it fruits for that matter other than on dining table...and i actually love to eat on couch,bed etc...😆

Suja...U are one lucky woman...😃..u and ur hubby sound really cool😃..if u don't mind me asking...kitne saal huey shaadi ko?...
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

I agree Zoya's being unsympathetic and what not but what sin has she done that people are saying she needs to go out on Asad's house?

Ranji, this is what we were talking about, real and reel. Also, why do people always support the male lead through everything but one small mistake from the female lead and bas! Earthquake.

this is truth thats why aunties adore all sacrificing sati savitri bahu of indian tellywood😆
zoya portray as normal girl...who has flaws and but have wonderful heart😃