Chat Clubs

Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 82

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Rogie, I too know a few couples who are totally opposite. They fight too but are having a wonderful married life. That's becoz the man has changed a bit like Asad n the woman too has bent backwards a bit. Of course we can't go around finding ppl exactly like Asad n Zoya. But such marriages do work. Besides QH is fiction. In fiction anything is possible. 😊

Of course..Am not talking about QH cos anything is possible in fiction..I was talking about reality😆 And yeah, i was talking from my own experience cos me and my father used to fight almost every other day..Aisa waisa fight nahi..We used to be at eachother's throats😆 All because both of us have a different perspective to everything in life..If someone asks us for advice, both of us will end up giving that person completely opposite suggestions cos thats how different we are😆 Now its sorta reduced cos we have slightly matured i guess😆 So yeah, i'd rather have a hubby who has a similar personality cos i have already spent half my life fighting with my father😆 Thoda different hai toh chalega..But if he is someone who gives lectures on discipline, tammeez and tehzeeb, i'l flip cos i have heard that all my life😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujataraje

yes we liked each other and then some drama in family and then parents agreed 😆

Haha.
Strangely with language and culture difference no drama happened for my parents😆

My dad's short tempered and mom's calm. She handles him very well. Sadly for her both me and my sister got my dad's temper😆
GredandForge thumbnail
You guys saw that Zoya becomes detective spoiler?
You've got to hand it to her. At times she stands for what is right.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GredandForge

Haha.
Strangely with language and culture difference no drama happened for my parents😆

My dad's short tempered and mom's calm. She handles him very well. Sadly for her both me and my sister got my dad's temper😆

here in my case i am short tempered and my husband is calm..and he handles me very well..😳so now my mom,sis brother everyone says..there could not be anyone else than him who could  have handle you...they also say that he spoilt me😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

i think its more like prediction...but of she gets suspicious of imraan..she wont leave haseena i or imraan..tab chahe asad khud kyu na nikhaa karwana chahe😆
rogerrocks thumbnail

ofcourse sometimes you feel irritated because you like different things he like diffrenet...but the best part is when your flaws get covered by his good qualities... i mean we fight  a lot... ok lemme be honest.. i fight a lot...as i am short temperd ...but our arguments never reach more than 5 minutes..even in those five minutes i would be the one who will be doing all cribbing.,he is damn patient amd calm  person ..so ofcourse after five minute i feel i am stupid to do any argument because the wont be any c**ter arugument as my husband knows if my temerature is high ..then ist not right time to say anything that can make be boil more...so he keep calm ...
so thats good,..
and the other thing you learn a lot from each other...i was not adventourous at all...and i used o hate travelling..but i got both habits from him..
but the worst part is...cooking...because both like different things😆

Aww..This sounds so cute..Yaar you are lucky your hubby is so calm and patient..The problem with me and my father is, we both fly off the handle and end up saying things which we regret later😆
nautanki_anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Of course..Am not talking about QH cos anything is possible in fiction..I was talking about reality😆 And yeah, i was talking from my own experience cos me and my father used to fight almost every other day..Aisa waisa fight nahi..We used to be at eachother's throats😆 All because both of us have a different perspective to everything in life..If someone asks us for advice, both of us will end up giving that person completely opposite suggestions cos thats how different we are😆 Now its sorta reduced cos we have slightly matured i guess😆 So yeah, i'd rather have a hubby who has a similar personality cos i have already spent half my life fighting with my father😆 Thoda different hai toh chalega..But if he is someone who gives lectures on discipline, tammeez and tehzeeb, i'l flip cos i have heard that all my life😆

🤣. I'd love to be a witness to at least one of your fights. Sounds interesting 😆
GredandForge thumbnail

i think its more like prediction...but of she gets suspicious of imraan..she wont leave haseena i or imraan..tab chahe asad khud kyu na nikhaa karwana chahe😆

Cute story yours. 😃

But what is suspicious about Imran exactly?
rogerrocks thumbnail

I think its a prediction but knew this was gonna happen😆 I tell you Zoya is gonna help Najma elope on the day of their marriage and Asad is gonna flip😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Haha.

drama happened in our families..because in both families it was first marriage in that generation😆
so people had some expectations..and i belong to small city..and things are still different there from metros😃we belong to different casts...and i think in close family..first love marriage😆