Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 77

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Just imagine the fanwars between Kabhi, Kajen and Jeran fans..What fun😆

I'll stay away from commenting on the forum unless there's a real juicy argument😆
Originally posted by GredandForge

I'll stay away from commenting on the forum unless there's a real juicy argument😆
You'l have that everyday dude😆 You know what the problem is? Beyond a point, people stop judging the characters based on their merit and get swayed by their love or hatred for the actor/actress playing it..So if Jennifer plays Asad's wife, Kajen fans will root for this couple irrespective of what Asad's feelings are just because they love the couple..Same with Kabhi fans..They don't care if Asad and Zoya look pathetic..Its fine even if they have an extramarital affair cos guess what, Karan and Surbhi have good chemistry😆 All these fanwars can be avoided if people just look at the story and judge the characters instead of letting their fondness for an actor or couple dictate their reactions😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago

You'l have that everyday dude😆 You know what the problem is? Beyond a point, people stop judging the characters based on their merit and get swayed by their love or hatred for the actor/actress playing it..So if Jennifer plays Asad's wife, Kajen fans will root for this couple irrespective of what Asad's feelings are just because they love the couple..Same with Kabhi fans..They don't care if Asad and Zoya look pathetic..Its fine even if they have an extramarital affair cos guess what, Karan and Surbhi have good chemistry😆 All these fanwars can be avoided if people just look at the story and judge the characters instead of letting their fondness for an actor or couple dictate their reactions😆

I agree. The differentiation between reel and real becomes hard when you get involved into the show or film. I myself disliked a few actors because of their previous roles.😆
You like the pair, a little harmless wishing they both are together is alright. But once you start justifying their wrongdoings the real war starts.
Double standards everywhere. You can get to say anything about the person you don't like but once it happens to your own heartthrob, all hell breaks loose.

I agree. The differentiation between reel and real becomes hard when you get involved into the show or film. I myself disliked a few actors because of their previous roles.😆
You like the pair, a little harmless wishing they both are together is alright. But once you start justifying their wrongdoings the real war starts.
Double standards everywhere. You can get to say anything about the person you don't like but once it happens to your own heartthrob, all hell breaks loose.
Exactly..Its human nature but beyond a point, it gets really annoying..Is it that difficult for people to understand that when people criticize Asad or Zoya, they are not criticizing Karan or Surbhi?😆 This attitude was even more rampant in the IPK forum man..Its slightly better here😆
I personally love Asad and Zoya..But god forbid, if Zoya ends up with Ayaan and she makes an attempt to move on in life. i'd never want them to get back together😆 Oh and Asad and Zoya having an extramarital affair is character assassination at its best and kinda destroys all that they stand for..So yeah,. i'd rather the two stop mitwaying cos thats something which Ekta shows in every soap of hers and i honestly find it disgusting..
Tum logon ne toh QH ka kachra kar diya. Yeh agar main forum mein post karenge toh kya hoga??? Well no marks for guessing kya hoga 😆
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Tum logon ne toh QH ka kachra kar diya. Yeh agar main forum mein post karenge toh kya hoga??? Well no marks for guessing kya hoga 😆
The post will be trashed and all of us will be banned😆

Exactly..Its human nature but beyond a point, it gets really annoying..Is it that difficult for people to understand that when people criticize Asad or Zoya, they are not criticizing Karan or Surbhi?😆 This attitude was even more rampant in the IPK forum man..Its slightly better here😆
I personally love Asad and Zoya..But god forbid, if Zoya ends up with Ayaan and she makes an attempt to move on in life. i'd never want them to get back together😆 Oh and Asad and Zoya having an extramarital affair is character assassination at its best and kinda destroys all that they stand for..So yeah,. i'd rather the two stop mitwaying cos thats something which Ekta shows in every soap of hers and i honestly find it disgusting..

Its horrifying to see teen girls especially go to any lengths to supports actors or pop stars. 
The other day, those 1 D fans slit wrists for them? Maybe the article was false or exaggerated but there's no denying that at least one girl must've done something similar. Blame it all on these Tween shows. Who in their right mind shows high school students finding the love of their life?

Ekta is one person who starts off with an idea but somewhere along the story she changes her mind. But hats off for that devil may care attitude😆
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Arrey! Humne kya galat kaha?
We were discussing plots and suggesting actors based on previously seen chemistry. Aur kuch nahin😆

Its horrifying to see teen girls especially go to any lengths to supports actors or pop stars. 
The other day, those 1 D fans slit wrists for them? Maybe the article was false or exaggerated but there's no denying that at least one girl must've done something similar. Blame it all on these Tween shows. Who in their right mind shows high school students finding the love of their life?

Ekta is one person who starts off with an idea but somewhere along the story she changes her mind. But hats off for that devil may care attitude😆
Add Beiber and Robsten fans to this category..They grate on my nerves🥱
Ekta effs up all her shows beyond a point man..The worse part is the fans get blinded by the their love for the couple and keep justifying all their stupid actions😆
Originally posted by sujataraje

morning girls🤗

Kis desh mein rehte ho ab?
Its evening here in India.😆