Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 54

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

I loved HAHK...I like Aamir's acting

Hi 5 on that Shru. I also dislike SRK becoz he hams away to glory n has this "I'm the best" attitude. What are ur reasons? ๐Ÿ˜Š. He is quite an entertainer off screen though I must admit n has a good sense of humour n is intelligent. I liked him only in CDI n Swades even though the second half of Swades was bit of a yawn fest.

I like Aamir a lot coz I love his acting. He's made some terrible choices in the initial years of his career n put his learnings to good use later. He is intelligent n marketing savvy n brave enuf to choose hatke roles ala 3 idiots. Who wd've thot that a 40 yr old wd play a 20 yr old convincingly?He experiments quite a bit with his roles. He must be a pain to work with ๐Ÿ˜† but he's given us some great movies like 3 idiots, TZP, DCH, RDB, DHKMN, JJWS, Lagaan n my fav Rangeela. 

I don't like Salman too much coz the guy can't act. He has mass appeal n I love watching some of his movies in single screen theatres n it's fun. I hated bodyguard n was irritated n thoroughly bored n was waiting for it to get over. I dint watch Wanted, Dabang n Ek tha Tiger in the theatre but enjoyed watching it on TV. I dint dare to watch Dabang 2 in the theatre or TV as I dint get good reviews.

Meri vishesh tippaniyaan ab khatam ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
Morning๐Ÿค— You guys are bashing SRK?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Lol i agree he hams and he is cocky offscreen but i used to love him as a child๐Ÿ˜† Now toh i have become neutral..Why does KSG always abuse him?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Hi 5 on that Shru. I also dislike SRK becoz he hams away to glory n has this "I'm the best" attitude. What are ur reasons? ๐Ÿ˜Š. He is quite an entertainer off screen though I must admit n has a good sense of humour n is intelligent. I liked him only in CDI n Swades even though the second half of Swades was bit of a yawn fest.

I like Aamir a lot coz I love his acting. He's made some terrible choices in the initial years of his career n put his learnings to good use later. He is intelligent n marketing savvy n brave enuf to choose hatke roles ala 3 idiots. Who wd've thot that a 40 yr old wd play a 20 yr old convincingly?He experiments quite a bit with his roles. He must be a pain to work with ๐Ÿ˜† but he's given us some great movies like 3 idiots, TZP, DCH, RDB, DHKMN, JJWS, Lagaan n my fav Rangeela. 

I don't like Salman too much coz the guy can't act. He has mass appeal n I love watching some of his movies in single screen theatres n it's fun. I hated bodyguard n was irritated n thoroughly bored n was waiting for it to get over. I dint watch Wanted, Dabang n Ek tha Tiger in the theatre but enjoyed watching it on TV. I dint dare to watch Dabang 2 in the theatre or TV as I dint get good reviews.

Meri vishesh tippaniyaan ab khatam ho gayi. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi 5 Anu...well one of my first cousins have had the pleasure or rather displeasure of having spent a week with Shahrukh and his family for professional reasons...and the kind of stories I have got do not suit a supposed man of stature like SRK...I liked him in Darr and Swades

Aamir has got it right in the last few years...3 idiots was amazing...

The public loves Salman...so it really doesn't matter what kind of cinema he does๐Ÿ˜†..at least to his fans...๐Ÿ˜†...he has found the pulse of the masses and makes movies as per that๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Morning๐Ÿค— You guys are bashing SRK?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Lol i agree he hams and he is cocky offscreen but i used to love him as a child๐Ÿ˜† Now toh i have become neutral..Why does KSG always abuse him?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Morning๐Ÿค—

KSG hates SRK for reasons best known to him...I don't blame him though...๐Ÿ˜†...KSG bashes Tanveer..and I love him for that๐Ÿ˜†

We are not bashing Ranji...it's called criticizing...aap toh bhavnaaon ko samjho๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi 5 Anu...well one of my first cousins have had the pleasure or rather displeasure of having spent a week with Shahrukh and his family for professional reasons...and the kind of stories I have got do not suit a supposed man of stature like SRK...I liked him in Darr and Swades

Aamir has got it right in the last few years...3 idiots was amazing...

The public loves Salman...so it really doesn't matter what kind of cinema he does๐Ÿ˜†..at least to his fans...๐Ÿ˜†...he has found the pulse of the masses and makes movies as per that๐Ÿ˜†

A few of my friends n acquaintances have direct n indirect connections in the film industry n I've heard of so many cringeworthy stories that I dint wanna believe but later did as there was proof n such things never come out in the open n even if they do the matter is dabaaod by media under pressure. 
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
I've read the gossip thread here on the Bollywood forum.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't like Aamir's holier-than-thou attitude. Whatever he does is something that always shows him in good light. He's the knight in shining armour. Otherwise no problem with him.

Never liked Saif, Fardeen, Zayed and other forgettable Khans๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by GredandForge

I've read the gossip thread here on the Bollywood forum.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I don't like Aamir's holier-than-thou attitude. Whatever he does is something that always shows him in good light. He's the knight in shining armour. Otherwise no problem with him.

Never liked Saif, Fardeen, Zayed and other forgettable Khans๐Ÿ˜†

There are so many celebs who are shown in good light but actually only a handful are saints. N the saints don't last in  this industry ๐Ÿ˜†.

Morning๐Ÿค—

KSG hates SRK for reasons best known to him...I don't blame him though...๐Ÿ˜†...KSG bashes Tanveer..and I love him for that๐Ÿ˜†

We are not bashing Ranji...it's called criticizing...aap toh bhavnaaon ko samjho๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Koi bath nahi...I don't mind even if you bash him๐Ÿ˜† The only you aren't allowed to bash to Federer๐Ÿ˜ˆ Baki sab ka, say whatever you want๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Koi bath nahi...I don't mind even if you bash him๐Ÿ˜† The only you aren't allowed to bash to Federer๐Ÿ˜ˆ Baki sab ka, say whatever you want๐Ÿ˜†

Sahi hai Rogie. Feddy boy ke baare mein apun bhi ek bhi bura labz nahin sunega. Nahin toh khopche mein kharcha paani milega ๐Ÿ˜ก. Kya samjhe? Nahin samjhe? ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Sahi hai Rogie. Feddy boy ke baare mein apun bhi ek bhi bura labz nahin sunega. Nahin toh khopche mein kharcha paani milega ๐Ÿ˜ก. Kya samjhe? Nahin samjhe? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yeh tapori shtyle gaiko?๐Ÿ˜†