Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

Both Asad and then Nikhat said ki usne jawaab de diya hai😆...dono pakke bhai behen hain😆

Waise Ayaan is in no position to point out any injustice...purely on moral grounds..he did the same with Humz
Man Nikhat is doing it cos she is mature and sensible.She is hurting on the inside but trying her best to sort out the issue in a mature manner..But what about Asad? Just one speech and he is convinced about Imran? Nikhat ko chodo, does he really think Najma will be happy with this loser?😲 And he is going against Ayaan for this idiot? Ayaan has every right to slap Imran man..Usne kaam hi aisa kiya hai..If someone had played with Najma's feelings and then declared that he loves another girl, Asad would have murdered that guy😆 Whats with everyone in this show?😲
Oh yes, i agree Ayaan was super insensitive to Humeira..But he atleast made his annoyance and displeasure clear on many occasions..But this loser Imran actually acted like he loved Nikhat and was very happy with the alliance🥱 So yeah, Ayaan was at fault but Imran trumps everyone else in this department😆 Ok am annoyed with both Ayaan and Asad right now😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Man Nikhat is doing it cos she is mature and sensible.She is hurting on the inside but trying her best to sort out the issue in a mature manner..But what about Asad? Just one speech and he is convinced about Imran? Nikhat ko chodo, does he really think Najma will be happy with this loser?😲 And he is going against Ayaan for this idiot? Ayaan has every right to slap Imran man..Usne kaam hi aisa kiya hai..If someone had played with Najma's feelings and then declared that he loves another girl, Asad would have murdered that guy😆 Whats with everyone in this show?😲
Oh yes, i agree Ayaan was super insensitive to Humeira..But he atleast made his annoyance and displeasure clear on many occasions..But this loser Imran actually acted like he loved Nikhat and was very happy with the alliance🥱 So yeah, Ayaan was at fault but Imran trumps everyone else in this department😆 Ok am annoyed with both Ayaan and Asad right now😆

The baseline is that both Asad and Ayaan need Moderation 101 to get their act together...😆...idiots they both are...😆

If these people spent half the energy in defending their own self from such kind of people...instead of defending each other...these problems could have been averted...😆...

Ayaan is going to go all out tomorrow...I wish he manages to give Imraan a punch or two before Asad intervenes😆

I want Ayaan to kick imrans balls 😆

Hey bhagwan ab yahi baaki tha😆 Just look at KSG's hair🤢

Yeh aadmi apne baal katwaane ka kya lega😆

Ponytail?? 😆

Is he about to slap Asad??
Edited by KaBhiinlove - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

I want Ayaan to kick imrans balls 😆

Does he have them to kick in the first place?😆

Does he have them to kick in the first place?😆

O yeah I forgot he has no balls😆 thanks for reminding me 😆
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

[

Ponytail?? 😆

Is he about to slap Asad??
Its horrible🤢 What the hell is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he look in the mirror everyday?🥱 
Na he is about to slap the loser and Asad is stopping him from doing this nek kaam😆

Its horrible🤢 What the hell is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he look in the mirror everyday?🥱 
Na he is about to slap the loser and Asad is stopping him from doing this nek kaam😆

What the heck is Asads problem😡 I want Ayaan to slap Imran left, right, center 😆