Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

Ab toh yeh aalam hai ke ishq nahin farmaaya toh waqt zaaya ho jaata hai ðŸ˜†

All thanks to Prasad...warna Dilshaad Constructions kab ki bandh ho chuki hoti😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
are karan and his wife taking oart in NB for sure??????😲to me it look like they are taking this call
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

are karan and his wife taking oart in NB for sure??????😲to me it look like they are taking this call

Kahan suna..sure news hai kya...coz Karan and Jenny had not said anything for sure upto now
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Kahan suna..sure news hai kya...coz Karan and Jenny had not said anything for sure upto now

everyone is talking about their name as sure shot candidate...and both have shown deep intrest in NB...i can see qh going down the drain ðŸ˜­
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

everyone is talking about tehir name and sure shot candidate...and both have shown deep intrest in NB...i can see qh going down the drain ðŸ˜­

That's been ever since their name came up..that it's sure and all...yeah they have shown interest...but honestly it's their decision to make..if they think it furthers them professionally..they will do it...I hope QH doesn't get affected
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

That's been ever since their name came up..that it's sure and all...yeah they have shown interest...but honestly it's their decision to make..if they think it furthers them professionally..they will do it...I hope QH doesn't get affected

its their decision for sure...but of course it affects show..that too daily soap ...karan will be tired and obviously he can not give his 100% to the show..and its easily noticeable when lead ladks in acting or energy part...body doubles will be used...story would we shifted to other characters...so yes it will affect...and i am QH fan so obviously i will other about QH ðŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

its their decision for sure...but of course it affects show..that too daily soap ...karan will be tired and obviously he can not give his 100% to the show..and its easily noticeable when lead ladks in acting or energy part...body doubles will be used...story would we shifted to other characters...so yes it will affect...and i am QH fan so obviously i will other about QH ðŸ˜†

If they use body doubles for AsYa scenes I will kill them I swear😡,,but all that if Karan and Jenny participate and with their kind of schedules and current professional commitments, it looks a distant thing as of now...if they do participate..I will pray for their elimination..sorry Karan...I love QH more...😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Have a look at this perfection people...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3708948">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3708948

What is wrong with u Gul...can't u just give them awesome writing😡
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Have a look at this perfection people...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3708948">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3708948

What is wrong with u Gul...can't u just give them awesome writing😡

error not found is coming😆what in this????
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

error not found is coming😆what in this????

It's getting pasted twice for some reason...copy and paste only till the bold part

Edited by starsinmyeyes - 10 years ago