Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Absolutely spot on👏
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys. Will catch up with y'all after the epi airs!

Happy Rakshabandhan to all those who celebrate it 🤗 
And have you all tied Ranjini her rakhi? 😆 

Lol Ranjini. I saw it. If he sports that look in the movie, I wouldn't watch it even from 22 yards away. Complete grocerer look. I can totally imagine him saying, "Baaji aalo pyaaj le lo" 😆

@Ne: W*F? First Sukhi and now Ron? RON? Professor hates that ginger boy but has to admit that it's an insult to Weasley.

PS. Look what I found today:

Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Severus-

Hey guys. Will catch up with y'all after the epi airs!

Happy Rakshabandhan to all those who celebrate it 🤗 
And have you all tied Ranjini her rakhi? 😆 

Lol Ranjini. I saw it. If he sports that look in the movie, I wouldn't watch it even from 22 yards away. Complete grocerer look. I can totally imagine him saying, "Baaji aalo pyaaj le lo" 😆

@Ne: W*F? First Sukhi and now Ron? RON? Professor hates that ginger boy but has to admit that it's an insult to Weasley.

PS. Look what I found today:

Dude he is so humble😳 I'l buy groceries from his shop every single day😳😆
Lol at Edward Creep Cullen😆 Its kinda sad that Gul decided to take inspiration from Twilight😆

rogerrocks thumbnail
Ok people the epi was really good..AAK was adorable😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
This is cuteness overload man..I just so love the person who wrote that teacher waala scene...I cannot stop smiling😃
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
RIP ZoYaan..🤣...very happy in my heart dil dance maare re..dil dance maare dance maare...dil yeh dance maare..very happy in my heart dil dance maare re🥳
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

RIP ZoYaan..🤣...very happy in my heart dil dance maare re..dil dance maare dance maare...dil yeh dance maare..very happy in my heart dil dance maare re🥳

ohhooo to ye hai teri khushi ka raaj😆
i loved asad today as well as asya and teacher scene...it was simple,cute and adorable...asad and zoya make the best couple and they are my OTP forever...they look so happy together😳
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

ohhooo to ye hai teri khushi ka raaj😆
i loved asad today as well as asya and teacher scene...it was simple,cute and adorable...asad and zoya make the best couple and they are my OTP forever...they look so happy together😳

Haan Sujata..itni khushi...itni khushi...pehle kabhi nahi hui..

That teacher waala scene was so well written...😃...if Gul separates them na...I will😡..samjhe ya samjhaaoon😆
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the English teacher scene was cute. But okay-ish. I mean, this is Gul Khan we're talking about and it looks like she just isn't weaving her magic into AsYa anymore. I get that the CVs are concentrating the episodes upon the Imrn-Najma-Nikhat track but I remember AsYa scenes during that Gudiya Factory track and they were absolutely amazing! I honestly am liking AyRa scenes more nowadays.

And yeah, Asad went to meet his teacher after some 20 years...just to prove her wrong? 😆 Ain't nobody got time for that 😆

I love Haseena man. Only she could think of this master-plan. Oho, that rhymes 😆

BTW, I really want Asad to go berserk. Even on Zoya. I swear I won't bash him. I would welcome Akdu with open arms, justified or not 😆 

rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Severus-

I think the English teacher scene was cute. But okay-ish. I mean, this is Gul Khan we're talking about and it looks like she just isn't weaving her magic into AsYa anymore. I get that the CVs are concentrating the episodes upon the Imrn-Najma-Nikhat track but I remember AsYa scenes during that Gudiya Factory track and they were absolutely amazing! I honestly am liking AyRa scenes more nowadays.

And yeah, Asad went to meet his teacher after some 20 years...just to prove her wrong? 😆 Ain't nobody got time for that 😆

I love Haseena man. Only she could think of this master-plan. Oho, that rhymes 😆

BTW, I really want Asad to go berserk. Even on Zoya. I swear I won't bash him. I would welcome Akdu with open arms, justified or not 😆 

I found that scene super cute for some reason..Its just one of those days i guess..Not from a chemistry point of view though😆 I liked it cos it established how sensitive and emotionally vulnerable Asad is in reality..The fact that he remembers her words till date shows how much of an impact it has had on his psyche..They don't make such guys anymore man😭😆
Oh and i love Haseena..I cant wait for it to explode though am certain its Ayaan who is gonna go berserk and Asad is gonna patiently bear all the insults😆