Mischief Managed #1 (IO) - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I completely understand why he loves his mom this way..But whats scary is that it turned into an obsession..The slap was actually an out come of his obsessive love for his mom😆 Asad needed his mom for everything..Its fine if you consult your mom and rely on her judgment..It becomes scary when you have to be spoon fed and just cannot take decisions on your own..Thats precisely why i think his love and dependence was unhealthy..I don blame him though..It happens cos he has gone through a lot in life😆

But right now no one cares what she thinks.
Originally posted by GredandForge

But right now no one cares what she thinks.
Yeah because Zoya has taken over Dilshad's place and now Asad is emotionally dependent on her😆 You see the same pattern repeating now😆

Yeah because Zoya has taken over Dilshad's place and now Asad is emotionally dependent on her😆 You see the same pattern repeating now😆

Could be.

Its all because of that lack of trust in himself.
Do any fans send rakhis to their fav actors? I always had this doubt😆

Could be.

This is the whole bloody problem...and when he goes wrong with Naj and then Zoya...which will happen eventually...then he will be worse than what he was before..😆

Could be.

Word..Thats the whole point..Asad doesn't trust himself or his impulse..I wont be surprised if he later believes that Zoya will be happier with Ayaan and hence he should sacrifice for her happiness😆 He is just thick that way😆

😆..why would they do that

Na i'd rather die than send a rakhi to Roger Federer or Neal Caffrey😆

Word..Thats the whole point..Asad doesn't trust himself or his impulse..I wont be surprised if he later believes that Zoya will be happier with Ayaan and hence he should sacrifice for her happiness😆 He is just thick that way😆

U just have to talk about ZoYaan hai na?😆

And you can do nothing to change it😆