Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Severus-

So how do you think Haseena Bi's gonna play this out? The way Gul brought that Shaitaan Ki Khaala in is commedable mayn! You think she's going to make both families believe that the rishta is pakka and then the showdown happens on the wedding day? Or does it happen on the Suhaag Raat? 😆 They might just say "to heck with it" and have a threesome 😆

Am not sure if she'l take it till marriage..Am confused here😕
Add Tanveer to the mix and make it a foursome😆 Najma will have to lose weight though😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So how do you think Haseena Bi's gonna play this out? The way Gul brought that Shaitaan Ki Khaala in is commedable mayn! You think she's going to make both families believe that the rishta is pakka and then the showdown happens on the wedding day? Or does it happen on the Suhaag Raat? 😆 They might just say "to heck with it" and have a threesome 😆

Gul has played it smart..but I think that she has personally invited both the families to her house at the same time...I think she has them both convinced that they are the one she has chosen...ghar bulake insult karegi..because it is evident that Asad's money and power are of little importance to her...nothing should tarnish her image😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ye andar ki bath hai☺️ You don know him enough to judge him in this regard😆

I want Tanveer to come back..I never thought I will say this😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

I want Tanveer to come back..I never thought I will say this😆

Man i have a feeling they are gonna make it seem like its not Imran's kid or Tannu might probably suffer a miscarriage And nuthead Najma will end up with Imran I don care about her but Haseena in the midst of the Khans is pukeworthy🤢
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Man i have a feeling they are gonna make it seem like its not Imran's kid or Tannu might probably suffer a miscarriage And nuthead Najma will end up with Imran I don care about her but Haseena in the midst of the Khans is pukeworthy🤢

This father of Tannu's kid not being revealed has to have some purpose...Tanveer needs to stop this🤢...Haseena in KV has started giving me the creeps
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I honestly didn't expect Haseena Bi to be disappointed with this rishta. Shruti's right, her image matters the most to her. Tanveer's entry is gonna be EPIC! 😆 I'd love to see Asad's face, I swear. I guess Shruti and I have Ranjini's bhoot over us today cause we can't wait for Tannu to grace everyone with her presence 😆

But didn't the SBS video show Asad's family dining with Haseena's. So this means the Siddiquis will arrive after the dinner gets over? God, imagine both the families face-to-face in Haseena's house.

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.
*Najma's puppy-dog mopey eyes*

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.
*Ayaan's flailing hand movements*

DHISSSHHH.
*Zoya's (non turned-on) parting of lips*

DHISSSHHH.
*Immi's usual constipated look*
Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

I honestly didn't expect Haseena Bi to be disappointed with this rishta. Shruti's right, her image matters the most to her. Tanveer's entry is gonna be EPIC! 😆 I'd love to see Asad's face, I swear. I guess Shruti and I have Ranjini's bhoot over us today cause we can't wait for Tannu to grace everyone with her presence 😆

But didn't the SBS video show Asad's family dining with Haseena's. So this means the Siddiquis will arrive after the dinner gets over? God, imagine both the families face-to-face in Haseena's house.

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

Roflamao🤣 Neha and the guy who plays Imran are such terrible actors man😆 I cant wait for all this to explode..Asad is gonna be gobsmacked cos the kid was supposed to be his own spawn till sometime back😆 Now it turns out its his would be bro-in-law's kid😆 And eventually it might turn out to be Rashid's..Now that would be one awesome twist👏😆 
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

DHISSSHHH.
*Nikhat's neck spasm*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.
*Asad's W*F expression*

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

DHISSSHHH.

Na girl...the lunch is happening at Khan Villa...Haseena has come to invite them to her place..and she will invite the Siddiqui Mansion people too...at the same time...

Haseena surprised me man...I thought money meant the most to her..but her image is her first priority...

Now I realize why Ranjini loves Tannu so much..usko pata tha..long run mein Tannu hi kaam aayegi😆
-Severus- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Roflamao🤣 Neha and the guy who plays Imran are such terrible actors man😆 I cant wait for all this to explode..Asad is gonna be gobsmacked cos the kid was supposed to be his own spawn till sometime back😆 Now it turns out its his would be bro-in-law's kid😆 And eventually it might turn out to be Rashid's..Now that would be one awesome twist👏😆 

I know right? This thrown-in-between track is being even less convincing cause these two actors can't act 😆 Haila, Rashid? 👏 Dude, you're forgetting Gaffur is quite experienced in this department too 😉

Tannu will have the time of her life. She'll be so happy, she'll probably be doing mujra for being the cause of a world war between the families when her foot will slip and she'll have a miscarriage. Tannu gets poetic justice and Immi the cheat gets revealed. Win-win for us 😆

And Shruti, why is Haseena inviting the Siddiquis to the Khan house?!

Edited by -Severus- - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Na girl...the lunch is happening at Khan Villa...Haseena has come to invite them to her place..and she will invite the Siddiqui Mansion people too...at the same time...

Haseena surprised me man...I thought money meant the most to her..but her image is her first priority...

Now I realize why Ranjini loves Tannu so much..usko pata tha..long run mein Tannu hi kaam aayegi😆

Yup am foresighted like that😎