Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

Your dad was in the movie? Where?

When Rishi Kapoor took Prem Chopra's photo and protested with the crowd my dad was walking with the crowd.

Arre mere saath bhi yehi huya tha. Jab Shahid aur Vidya yahan pe Kismat Konnection ki shooting kar rahe the tab main wahani kam karti thi. Ek din unki makeup van ke paas se guzari bhi thi lekin mujhe pata hi nahi tha ke woh unki van hai. 

Exactly same thing here 
Imran and Kareena came for Ek mein aur ek tu promotion in one of the cinema's here and taking autographs and stuff. I also went to the same cinema but we were 5 mins late. They already left 

Soni. thumbnail

Ek do saal baad toh main wapas padhai karne jaane wali hoon. Graduate degree karongi.

Oh tho ye tumare placement year hai
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni.

Your dad was in the movie? Where?

When Rishi Kapoor took Prem Chopra's photo and protested with the crowd my dad was walking with the crowd.

Arre mere saath bhi yehi huya tha. Jab Shahid aur Vidya yahan pe Kismat Konnection ki shooting kar rahe the tab main wahani kam karti thi. Ek din unki makeup van ke paas se guzari bhi thi lekin mujhe pata hi nahi tha ke woh unki van hai. 

Exactly same thing here 
Imran and Kareena came for Ek mein aur ek tu promotion in one of the cinema's here and taking autographs and stuff. I also went to the same cinema but we were 5 mins late. They already left 

Hota hai yaar. Kya kar sakte hain?

Ab yehi dekh lo. 2 saal pehle SRK mere bilkul kam ke bahar aaya tha fans se milne. Lekin baarish ho rahi thi toh maine socha ke woh nahi aayega aur main chali gayi. Ghar paunchi toh pata chala ke woh aaya tha aur jahan pe mera office hai woh balki wahan pe undar aa kar bheta bhi tha. Matlab agar main rehti toh woh bilkul mere saath bheta hota. 
Soni. thumbnail

Hota hai yaar. Kya kar sakte hain?

Ab yehi dekh lo. 2 saal pehle SRK mere bilkul kam ke bahar aaya tha fans se milne. Lekin baarish ho rahi thi toh maine socha ke woh nahi aayega aur main chali gayi. Ghar paunchi toh pata chala ke woh aaya tha aur jahan pe mera office hai woh balki wahan pe undar aa kar bheta bhi tha. Matlab agar main rehti toh woh bilkul mere saath bheta hota. 

Auch now this seriously hurts  SRK

You know Jay sean was my neighbor earlier but i never realized but when i moved house. It come out in the news that Jay's relative dead so he is moving house 
Soni. thumbnail
How you seen my scene yet
Is it good enough 
Minionite thumbnail
Yep I saw it Soni. I'm just working on it now...but right now have to go for a meeting. Baad main aa kar aur baat karenge. ðŸ˜ƒ
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soni di.. Thank you😳. Sorry for what😛?? Shreya di, Soni di.. Don't be sorry.. We will surely get chance to meet him and Cid team once.. Though I live in India, I can't.. I am a school student still😆.
Soni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Soni di.. Thank you😳. Sorry for what😛?? Shreya di, Soni di.. Don't be sorry.. We will surely get chance to meet him and Cid team once.. Though I live in India, I can't.. I am a school student still😆.

Sorry for not welcoming you earlier

Even though you a school student you can still meet him yaar
You both live in India 

Mera sapna of meeting Adi sir adhoor raha jayega 
Live in UK 
Havent been India in 7 years
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No no Soni di, dnt give up hope😃.. And you need not to say sorry😛.. I used to visit duo's fcs more than a year ago..after that I lost track😆.. Nice to see such lovely FCs again😳😳.
Soni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nsapo

what word soni?😛

The word
That breaks all hearts 
'Beta' ðŸ˜­