Nadaswaram Aug 19-23 updates

Posted: 10 years ago
Update by Ratna (Hopper)⭐️⭐️
Monday Updates
Episode 844

On behalf of Sumi .. Ungalaku ennodhu anbu gift DOING PP UPDATESπŸ˜† for your anniversary. Edhoo ennala mudinjadhu πŸ€£ ... so you enjoy okay vaa πŸ˜‰

Mangatha Dance ... πŸ˜­

Mangatha flies into the house in full anger and starts spitting fire on Malar. She ask Malar what did she tell Gopi. Malar is confused but finally says she told Gopi that Prasad parents were here last and their face was not good. Mangatha disyum disyum gives Malar and ask her how can she assume this is what Mangatha would have said? Malar just don't like her living in this house and thus doing all this. Malar tries to reason out but mangatha is not willing to hear. She packs her cloths and tells Malar to be the queen in this house and leaves. Malar tries to beg Mangatha not to go but mangatha tupparan more poison words and leaves. Malar is confused (ama unnodhu mandai lae nothing got πŸ˜‘)

Guhan comes to visit Mahesu .. and gives her cream for her face (kodumae da samy ) ask if selvarangam has came back .. mahesu says later nu and he leaves promising to come back once Selvarangam returns. He leaves and Ragini comes. She gives some food to magesu saying mother send nu. Magesu ask about malar in sarcastic tone .. Ragini gives her nicely for that. Malar calls  Ragini and tells her about Mangatha leaving the house and she is worried. Ragini ask her not to worry as definitely mother will hea to magesu house and cuts the line. Magesu ask what is going on and starts her mouth but Ragini cuts her short and ask her to advice their mother if she comes here.

Gayu gives tea to Prasad but he just ignores it. She goes to her elder sister and polambufies about Prasad. She is curious why her parents all sudden decide against this wedding. Mottai comes there and chases her away. He too tells his wife his having the same doubt on why her parents suddenly cancel this wedding.

Maha calls prasad.. after long ringing he finally answers the call and cries to Maha for doing such big drogam to her. Maha calmly tells Prasad she heard everything from her father. She does not feel bad for his parents to curse her rasi illadhava as she herself told this to Prasad before. But he had force and change her life and now she only wants this marriage to happen not for her but for her father sake. She ask one final time to Prasad if he can do something to make this wedding happen. Prasad cries and says no he cant do anything and cuts the line. Throws his mobile. 

thodarum

***************************************************************************************

Tuesday - August 20
Sema twist today... πŸ‘

Malar pathrufies, wonders where Atahi there. 
She calls Gopi and tells him what happened and Malar is tensed. Gopi convinces she should be there in Mahesh house. He says we are leaving ask ragini or Geetha to go check in Magesu house.

Maha comes crying, and control herself. She comes inside and tells her mom that prasad called and said wedding off as a matter of fact. Pushpa cries. But Maha comforts them saying with that my life is not over. Be strong and we have to convince appa when he comes. All cry.

Next SR comes back and sees water can and Mahesu tells it is the Thambi and SR gets mad and tells her not to get any oosi stuff as it might land us in trouble.

Malar comes to Mahesu house looing for Mankatha. Then she gets it from Mahesu (What can we call her???), but SR controls and looks at the house and tells Mankatha not here and if she comes he will call.

Ramesh walking kutti potta poonai in the house. Paramu complains leg pain and Leela comes and Paramu tells medicine is over. They are upset they cannot send Ramesh outside to buy medicine and polambufies about Ramesh.  Paramu says let me go get medicine but Leela says I will go myself. paramu melts and says thank you. When Leela leaving, Ramesh says I will go out for what ever reason. Leela says no I want to go meet some one didn't say to get medicine. 

Ramesh acts as if massaging pramu feet. He asks for money to her but Paramu says no. he gets mad and searches everywhere. She asks why you need money. He takes undiyal kasu, she tries to stop him but stupid guy pushes her, and she gets hurt on the door(Yengennu terila) and falls down fainting, Ramesh runs away with the money with out noticing her.

Prasad house, father, motehr return, enquire about Prasad. Gayu says he did not eat any thing. They send her away. They polambufies that they could not face son. Mother says no we need our son so have to behave like that.

Then the twist comes 
calling Amma, Prasad enters our very own Mankatha...(for those who don't know Meenakshi) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Both Prasad parents Shocko shock πŸ˜‰

Thodarum...
Now laksh will continue the twist but I like it... 

Wednesday update by laksh

Wednesday - enna oru guess laksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ meens kutttralam landing & correcting Ramesh mission started.

Meens landing n calling Prasad, Mr & mrs Librarian welcomes, meens chides n tells i taught u would be chase me out..good to hear ur welcoming..did u said to people that becoz of me only this marriage is dropped did i badmouthed maha nu kekuranga.. Mr& Mrs ore blinking..subbu takes the lead of chasing her out..but meens this is my son's home, i will not go from here without seeing my son nu sollitu sits in the corner Mr & Mrs Lib vaithula puli karachings..pirai n Sr.pp Coming home in Karaikudi..Sr..ppconsoles pirai to be strong..as maha is bold girl to face the reality nu sollitu takes him in..puspa is wiping off her tears.. maha comes n welcomes both.. ..pirai is menu mulikingings..maha tells that prasad called n has informed about the reason.. she adds that am confident i will soon get married to someone whose chose by pirai n will live good life nu solli makes them n get ready for dinner..all elders are proud of her attitude towards the issue.Sr.pp tells all to wipe this as it may bring down maha confidence nu solluraru.

In Pp Palace.. Sr.pp is upset abt meens,subbu calls n informs abt meens arrival to prasad home n tells she is doing darna here.Sr.pp tells him to give phone to her.. she says she will not speak as they will ask her to come back to karaikudi n neglects the call. Mr. Lib vantu tells him that he will send her safely home by tomorrow morning nu solluraru..pp gets relieved n puts down call n inform on it.Hear Mr& Mrs make meens to have dinner n tells that prasad is asleep due to medicine.

In NA home murthy n NA comes n see home locked ..both ladies comes in auto n gets into home n lets know the happenings..
murthy is furious to beat ramesh.. lola tells that lets call off kamu n sends paramu to thier home so that it will not be burden to mayil family nu solluranga.. NA agrees n tells i have some other plans for him dont let him in till u hear my word nu solluraru.. worried ladies agrees n goes in.

Morning in Kutralam, all family is outside where meens is having sound sleep inside subbu comes outside n ask prasad to talk to her n send her once for all.. prasad morachufies him n leaves..n goes n wake up meens.. meens gets up n checks if his health is ok..subbu interepts n tells u are not for that.. meens checks with prasad if he neglects maha for her raasi..dumbstuck prasad is looking at her n his parents..

Screen freezes

Prasad oru FB otti may tell that i have to be truth ful to my step parents nu olariduvano over to ratsπŸ˜‰

Edited by lakshmikr - 21 August 2013 at 9:53am 

Update by Ratna

episode 847

Indriyae episode OPPARI special.. oppari oppari and more oppari 

Mangatha takes Prasad hand and puts on her head asking him to tell the truth now.. Is Maha unlucky girl aa nu? Everyone shock. Prasad takes off his hand and tells Mangatha that he is the one not the suitable person for Maha. He has lost all rights to marry Maha. Prasad ask mangatha not to bring this up again. Mangatha wipes her tears and takes her bag to leave. Prasad ask where is she going and to stay have lunch and then can leave. But she tells him there is nothing here anymore for her. But one thing is for sure, prasad will never marry anyone except for Maha. That day will come. Mangatha tells Prasad to give her a call when he realize this and leaves. Both Prasad parents suffered while she was there and after she left they gave a relief look. Prasad cries inside him πŸ˜• 

That girl gayu i was thinking why she looking so familiar.. lolz she is acting in Deiva Thandhu Veedhu πŸ˜› There she look so beautiful and modern and she is a doctor.

Mayil walking back when he sees his mapillai drunk laying by the side of the road πŸ₯±He keeps asking for water and Mayil runs and gets water for him. He faces his face and then take out small bottle from his pocket and drinks. Mayil is shock.  Aiyoo same old story πŸ₯± Ramesh starts insulting Paramu and Mayil.. Mayil tries to force to take him back but Ramesh goes on and on insulting his wife. Ramesh tries to hit mayil and Guhan who happens to come there rushes and stops Ramesh. Guhan tries to take Mayil away saying his fully drunk but Mayil loosu don't want to leave his mapillai. Ramesh pushes him more and Guhan forcefully takes Mayil in his bike and goes away. Ramesh continues to shout.

Ragini at Deivana house telling her the story of mangatha. Guhan brings him back. Mayil is all in tears and everyone tries to ask what happen. Guhan tells them their mapillai was fighting with him in the middle of the road. Mayil starts his oppari and tells what happen  Deivana also starts πŸ₯± her opparis. Guhan ask them not to cry. They should not entertain man like this.. this guy of person should be thought a lesson. Deivana invites him in for coffee. Ragini does not say a word to him and goes in. Guhan drooling πŸ˜†

Sokku house. Malar opparis  says this time its her mistake and she will accept what every mangatha scolds her. Ragini is very sure mother is going to come back furious and blast everyone especially Malar. Sokku says that is very sure as this time the mistake was not on mangatha. But no matter what he talks.. he does not want anyone to talk back. Sokku ask Gopi also not to say a word. Malar cries and says sorry. Sokku ask her not to worry and he will deal with mangatha today when she is back.

Nelli brings back Ramesh who is fully drink .. More opparis from Lelavathy and Paramu. All of them are sad and Lela continues to cry and polambaran. Paramu tells Nelli few days back Ramesh went to her house and insulted her parents and Kamu. Nelli is confused as he too don't know what else they can do. Moorty comes in angry and tells father someone told him what Ramesh did to Mayil today. Everyone is more upset. Moorty tells father Ramesh situation is getting worst day by day. They have to put him in rehabilitation center. Nelli hesitating but Lela says that is the only way to save their son. Nelli agrees. Moorty says he has already made the arrangements. He tells Paramu to give Ramesh food once his awake.. while he will go out and buy more drinks for Ramesh. They can only take him to the center when his drunk. Moorty goes.

thodaru

Edited by hopper_ocean - 22 August 2013 at 9:44am 

friday

Sorry for the delay...Will post the update soon
Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
sumi coin toast pannalam .. u or me for Friday  the other one does Thayumanavan okie vaa .. btw sumi are you back from doctor? πŸ˜² Nethu semma ear bleed pola πŸ€£

Makkazs lets join in together and wish Sumi today ... Its her wedding anniversary 😳 Happy wedding anniversary sumi and all the best to you and anna. Enjoy you day πŸ˜‰

Happy Anniversary Sumi.. 

New serial ThenNilavu with our great Komaru as hero.. actually anti hero.. he wants to kill his wife on his honeymoon ?? It has to be a thirukumaran serial.. For a moment I thought good news for Nadas section.. Ana.. Looks like Karthigai Pengal is ending.. So, Sorry makkas better luck next time..
Many more happy returns of the day my  veLLik  kutty . God bless you ever.

Thanks for res. friday seat. Me come only for commenting. Office resign panniyachu πŸ˜‰- 
Originally posted by srima

Office resign panniyachu πŸ˜‰- 

idhu enna pudhusa 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 no no no nooo resign panna all of us should do it together.. engala vittu nenga engayum pogamudiyadhu srima ma πŸ˜†

intha varam niraya serial la kalyana varam pa.. pp,thendral , vani rani,thayumanavan,DTV,Karthigai pengal, SM.. ore disum disum kalynams  ahead.. good intresting promos poturukanga.. lets C ..namma PP oru run away marriage nadantha nalla irrukum
Edited by lakshmikr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmikr

intha varam niraya serial la kalyana varam pa.. pp,thendral , vani rani,thayumanavan,DTV,Karthigai pengal, SM.. ore disum disum kalynams  ahead.. good intresting promos poturukanga.. lets C ..namma PP oru run away marriage nadantha nalla irrukum

super aasai laksh πŸ˜†

Monday Updates
Episode 844

On behalf of Sumi .. Ungalaku ennodhu anbu gift DOING PP UPDATESπŸ˜† for your anniversary. Edhoo ennala mudinjadhu πŸ€£ ... so you enjoy okay vaa πŸ˜‰

Mangatha Dance ... 😭

Mangatha flies into the house in full anger and starts spitting fire on Malar. She ask Malar what did she tell Gopi. Malar is confused but finally says she told Gopi that Prasad parents were here last and their face was not good. Mangatha disyum disyum gives Malar and ask her how can she assume this is what Mangatha would have said? Malar just don't like her living in this house and thus doing all this. Malar tries to reason out but mangatha is not willing to hear. She packs her cloths and tells Malar to be the queen in this house and leaves. Malar tries to beg Mangatha not to go but mangatha tupparan more poison words and leaves. Malar is confused (ama unnodhu mandai lae nothing got 😑)

Guhan comes to visit Mahesu .. and gives her cream for her face (kodumae da samy ) ask if selvarangam has came back .. mahesu says later nu and he leaves promising to come back once Selvarangam returns. He leaves and Ragini comes. She gives some food to magesu saying mother send nu. Magesu ask about malar in sarcastic tone .. Ragini gives her nicely for that. Malar calls  Ragini and tells her about Mangatha leaving the house and she is worried. Ragini ask her not to worry as definitely mother will hea to magesu house and cuts the line. Magesu ask what is going on and starts her mouth but Ragini cuts her short and ask her to advice their mother if she comes here.

Gayu gives tea to Prasad but he just ignores it. She goes to her elder sister and polambufies about Prasad. She is curious why her parents all sudden decide against this wedding. Mottai comes there and chases her away. He too tells his wife his having the same doubt on why her parents suddenly cancel this wedding.

Maha calls prasad.. after long ringing he finally answers the call and cries to Maha for doing such big drogam to her. Maha calmly tells Prasad she heard everything from her father. She does not feel bad for his parents to curse her rasi illadhava as she herself told this to Prasad before. But he had force and change her life and now she only wants this marriage to happen not for her but for her father sake. She ask one final time to Prasad if he can do something to make this wedding happen. Prasad cries and says no he cant do anything and cuts the line. Throws his mobile.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Thanks for the update Ratna.

Mankatha only preview. Rest innum mudiyala. Whose ear vbleednnu terila.

i am really mad ad Prasad fro crying. Pavam maha.
Thanksda ratna.

Last part azhumoonji ammanji thaanga mudiyalapa. But liked Maha's matured approach to the problem. Directorukku  πŸ‘.