Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: honey.29092

feelinf sooo disapnted

it means THE GREAT BARUN SOBTI is afraid of hard work
he just want 9 to 5 job
all the actors in tv industry r stupids 
thet dont hav family they dont hav health issues
OH MY GOD BARUN such lame excuses 
u was not aware of this hard work before entering this profession????
i think its really very goog choice to go out of country and sell groceries πŸ‘

plz dont start it ..if he doesnt want to be in tv its his own choice.. let him be what he is.. if he thinks he is not able to give time to his family its not a wrong thing .. its his own decision afterall
and if he was afraid of hardwork  we would never have IPK and arnav singh raizada ..he never commented anything bad about tv and actors of tv did he ????its just he is concerned about his family and his health ..thats not a wrong thing..
for example if i join in a software company , i may not like the timings and shifts .. i may not want be there that doesnt mean i consider all the software employees are stupids right???

P.S he respects evrybody and he respects his work ..and WE RESPECT HIM..bas khatam ..dont drag this topic...
Edited by deepunadim - 10 years ago
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prim123

dont expect nything from nyone dear bcoz end f d day u wl b d one who wl get hurt!! plz dont hope to see sarun togethr atleast from now on!! 

So true...
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepunadim

plz dont start it ..if he doesnt want to be in tv its his own choice.. let him be what he is.. if he thinks he is not able to give time to his family is not a wrong thing .. its own decision afterall

and if he was afraid of handwork  we would never have IPK and arnav singh raizada ..he never commented anything bad about tv and actors of tv did he ????its just he is concerned about his family and his health ..thats not a wrong thing..
for example if i join in a software company , i may not like the timings and shifts .. i may not want be there that doesnt mean i consider all the software employees are stupids right???

P.S he respects evrybody and he respects his work ..and WE RESPECT HIM..bas khatam ..dont drag this topic...

True..We respect Barun's decision...
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I am proud to be a fan of Barun Sobti and wish him the very best in whatever he chooses to do. I wish him the best in Bollywood and pray for his success. He should do whatever makes him happy.Loyal fans will follow him always.
shreeshma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
those who said negative r 'supposed bashers' dear so no problem if they say negative , just ignore it , we can do that as they r not going to either ignore or leave our barun apart, at least we get to know that barun matters them too so r not being able to ignore πŸ˜‰

about his interview, I m proud that I loved him, he is a gentleman and not a publicity shabby person,

and I don't think he has spoken non-spokeable things so far, besides he wished ipk firse in good terms thus let bashers bash and love u for bringing in positivity once again dear
ifsaal044 thumbnail
I liked what the interviewer asked him straight up what he planned to do when he said he wanted to leave the country.

Not sure if he realizes that its gonna take a lot of hours to bag groceries just to make ends meet for the family. That line came off as short of a reality check.

ifsaal044 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreeshma

those who said negative r 'supposed bashers' dear so no problem if they say negative , just ignore it , we can do that as they r not going to either ignore or leave our barun apart, at least we get to know that barun matters them too so r not being able to ignore πŸ˜‰

about his interview, I m proud that I loved him, he is a gentleman and not a publicity shabby person,

and I don't think he has spoken non-spokeable things so far, besides he wished ipk firse in good terms thus let bashers bash and love u for bringing in positivity once again dear

Don't call people bashers just because they are hurt or disappointed. They are equal fans that had hopes and dreams for Barun and feel sad if its not panning out for him as they had hoped or expected. 
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want him to make it big in BW
As his fan I support this for him
I guess its his dream
ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not at all disappointed with T2 IV of Barun! Infact it is the Best IV given by BS so far! Barun I will support you hamesha! I wish hope and pray hard for your successful career in BW!
suya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God atleast IF ppl think like I do.
After his IVs I started loving him more n more not that I didnt Loved him before but u know more n more. I respect him alot more for the way he is.

I mean we dont owe him that he will do as per our wish but few dont understand this n started bashing him n those who support him (In fb have been called blind fan for supporting him i mean reallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
He never asked us to adore hi, protest for him or anything we it ourselves, n just bcoz we did things for him doesnt mean we dont owe him.

I m pround to be Sarunian. N will always love n support Barun😳 n Sanaya... β€οΈ