Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Do you feel disappointed?

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have seen certain positive and negative reactions after reading the latest B.S interview. So I thought to make a post.
After reading the B.S interview I felt very sad because he has no intention to come back to TV but at the same time felt very proud that I am the fan of such a fine personality - a true gentleman, the most talented, charming, adorable person.
He never asks us to admire him or worship him, never asks us to spend our time by watching IPK episodes. We are doing it because it is giving us enormous enjoyment. His way of acting as ASR is binding us to the fiction. His presence with Sanaya is giving us dreams...the dreams which we know that we can never attain in real life...So we watch the Arshi scenes with unending passion...Barun Sobti has evoked a sensation which we never experienced in our life.  And we also know that such an emotion can never be created by anyone in our life or any one else on screen. We are afraid of losing him but  he does not belong to us...He now pursues a career in Bollywood ...Let him...Let us wait and watch.. He  and Sanaya have given us unforgettable moments on screen which we can watch till the end of our life. No one will stop us...

"DISAPPOINTMENT IS JUST THE ACTION OF YOUR  BRAIN   READJUSTING ITSELF TO REALITY AFTER DISCOVERING THINGS ARE NOT THE WAY YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Yes I was disappointed to read that he has no plans on returning to television
Barun has become an addiction, chuttha hi nahi hain voh

But as a fan Iam happy if he is happy n waiting for his movie.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is nothing to be disappointed as he is moving on with what he wants in life, so let it be like that. It was the people who expected too much and wanted him to fulfill our dreams, he never demanded that. Anyways this interview made me happy as it was a very clear one and gave answers to many assumptions floating around.
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KittenRose

There is nothing to be disappointed as he is moving on with what he wants in life, so let it be like that. It was the people who expected too much and wanted him to fulfill our dreams, he never demanded that. Anyways this interview made me happy as it was a very clear one and gave answers to many assumptions floating around.

well said👍🏼
Viji79 thumbnail
I am elated and sincerely wish from the bottom of my heart that he becomes successful in BW. When one moves on, he/she should move on without any regrets. He is doing the same. It is not his problem if we are still there where he left us.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To be honest i'm not disappointed..
Maybe the thought of not getting SARUN again is sad however i'm very happy for Barun,... He s doing something he loves and he s hapy...
Soo i'm happpy for him and will just pray for his success =D
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was not disappointed
Actually I was soo happy..
How a True Human Being I'm loving..
as he knows wht he is doin with his life
and he is moving with his life..
whether I see him again or nt...
I will always be proud that ...
I was I am & I will be a Proud fan of such a sweet person..
He always said that he follows his Heart...
and I think that is why I love him soo much..🤗

When I was reading I got this little stupid dream
If barun start a grocery..I will find him wherever he is..
and visit it everyday...🤣..just to see him..☺️
arshina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi

I have a feeling barun will come back to tv
If conditions favours him
The main reason be works for 12 hours
If his working hours are reduced and even if the show runs even for 2 daus a week
We would be happy
Am I right
I have a feeling he will come back
He never plans his future
He himself told that
He gives diff statements at times
I really think he comes back
Am I right
And plz dot bash me
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sensible post... My love for him actually grew more after reading t2 interview... I am not disappointed & happy for his growth... I am happy rewatching IPK until his movies release... Then I will start re-watching that...
deepz_SI.BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im not disappointed, im happy for him ..evrytime i read his interview my respect for him ncreases .. he is a gem of a person 😳  i just only want him to be  healthy and happy and reach more heights of success