Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Just a confusion guys..I hope member/popular member of the week just means the member who were very popular that particular week and not the original MOTW as someone else is signed up for it😳
-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@meli
Sure hun.. its not the Origina MOTW :)
Well would u like to comment about the MID for NL..
I mean can any of the NL heads make another ID as Tannu(Armu4eva) had suggested on the above comment.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Just a confusion guys..I hope member/popular member of the week just means the member who were very popular that particular week and not the original MOTW as someone else is signed up for it😳

Yes aahaana it means who is regular in the week making posts or taking part in discussions not really MOTW :)
Koeli thumbnail
Guys the thing is if it happens in pm where only me and riti will have access to makes it difficult for others to know which sections are pending... and everytime sending back up pms are hell of a task... where as if it is posted in a thread anyone can help us compiling... for eg say one particular week both of us are busy and we ask any other NL member to compile it for us or say anyone wnats for volunteer to compile that ways even new members will learn how to do it and the communication becomes stronger..

We might be the driving force but we really want others to take initiative and feel involved :) the whole idea... :)

I am not againt any new I'd though.. Whatever riti and the team decided I am game... :) 

Just for your info we are doing the same way for SC, PV2 and CHCH and trust me the participation is much more and the team is much friendlier... where as for JA, SSK we just send via pm... we have any interaction with other members... but.that's how they had planned and maybe it is easier for them to execute that way :) 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thats great Appy ..we can surely do the same for Je Le Zara NL πŸ˜³

Btw.. pls can u tell me if my section entry is ok or u or Celestial want any changes? πŸ˜Š
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Thats great Appy ..we can surely do the same for Je Le Zara NL πŸ˜³

Btw.. pls can u tell me if my section entry is ok or u or Celestial want any changes? πŸ˜Š

tanu the NL has not started yet huns...many sections are yet to be taken... πŸ˜³ we will inform you by pm a week before when we decide to start it... but thanks for your time for this weeks entry and we apologize for not making it clear to everyone that the NL has not started yet. sorry πŸ˜³
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Riti Di and @Appy Di I checked the thread again and nobody has singed up for comic relief moment of the week I would like to do that please and also I would love to be backup for Riti Di in Message to the makers :)
--HiNa-- thumbnail
i signup for . Comic Relief Moment of the Week
Regullar
arjunadisidpari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

@Riti Di could you please update the signup sheet because I would like to signup for more categories and I need to know what all have not been taken up :)

Thaaanks :D

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@kushalkideeani
I have updated already..
but As Appu and I want to wait for some more time the signup process for the new volunteers we have to wait .
those who have already given with there sections, they will only be given with more sections if the signup sheet will not be completed after 2/3 days.so we have to wait.